Anywhere in Disney Springs I can buy a charger for IPad Air? Got to our gate and that feeling of forgetting something hit me! I have it fully charged for our flight to Disney now but I'm afraid of our flight home. I priced a charger at the airport and it was $46 :oops:
Do a two day prime delivery from Amazon to your hotel front desk.

Sorry yes, didn’t mean to be confusing. We were talking about ubering from Bonnet Creek, checking out RIV DVC rooms, then sky lining to Epcot.

If you do this, contact DVC and make an appointment. That way you’ll be able to get into the resort. Currently, they only let guests staying there plus those with dining reservations through the gate. A DVC appointment will work too.

Random thoughts
Split stay Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk
April 29-May 3
Adult trip

The purpose of this trip was to explore the Flower and Garden Festival. Our March trip last month was our first time to this festival but our kidlets weren't very interested in EPCOT so we didn't spend much time at that park.

Departure Southwest/DME
We packed light and didn't check baggage. Our departure flight was early afternoon so our morning wasn't frenetic. TSA pre-check and a mobile boarding pass in hand and we passed right through security.

We waited 45 minutes. There were 4 stops before Bay Lake Tower, we were the last.

Park reservations
MK April 29
EPCOT remaining days

The EPCOT reservations allowed for lazy mornings. Although the posted park hours were 11:00am we were inside the park by 10:15am.

We only PH to MGM one afternoon for shopping and then MK last night.

Weather
IT WAS HOT! LIKE AFRICA HOT! Our first full day, after MGM we Ubered to Walmart for emergency swimsuits.

Let's talk for a moment about Walmart. We went to the 2855 N Old Lake Wilson Rd location and it was ALL DISNEY. I asked one of the employees if all Orlando stores were like this and he said that Walmart/Target locations are all Disney. The store was very busy. We got what we needed and left.

Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk
BLT/studio/Lake - This was our second stay at BLT and we love it.
BW/1 bedroom/pool - First visit and also loved it. The extra room was nice even though it was just the 2 of us.

Pools
In all our WDW resort stays we have never been to the pools. I now realize that was a mistake. Do all DVC resorts have water slides? I've decided I'm only staying at resorts with water slides from now on!

We enjoyed snacks, drinks, trivia and even made MM tie dye t-shirts.

Masks/Social Distancing
I thought mask compliance was good. It was nice to be able to take pictures sans masks. We didn't have any line issues until Space Mtn last night. Two teenagers got in line behind us and were on us the whole time. Halfway through the line I said, "why don't you go ahead of us." They didn't understand why I insisted they move ahead.

Returning DME/Southwest
Our bus broke down at a stoplight 1 mile before the airport. We sat for about 30 minutes until another DME bus taking guest back to the airport could pick us up. We were really fortunate it happened where it did versus on the freeway.

Fastpass through security with TSA pre-check and then onto the plane.

*Update*
Last week I posted about the family we spoke to about park reservations. They were on our same flight back and recognized us. The mother said they tried but could not get park reservations and skipped Disney.

Anywhere in Disney Springs I can buy a charger for IPad Air? Got to our gate and that feeling of forgetting something hit me! I have it fully charged for our flight to Disney now but I'm afraid of our flight home. I priced a charger at the airport and it was $46 :oops:

Do a two day prime delivery from Amazon to your hotel front desk.

There was a thread about this a few months ago. The person forgot the charger for their cell phone and IIRC, they had a lot of trouble looking in the shops. One suggestion was to ask at the front desk of your hotel, in case a prior guest left one behind. Here's the thread (with a reminder that you can click on it even if it looks like it is still loading):

https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...m-where-to-buy-adapter.3830279/#post-62812558

Well they will not allow drop offs or driving to a resort to walk to MK so why wou you drive to MK? I could see driving to some other parks. We stay at BWV and walk to HS and Epcot and drive to AK but their isn’t a good choice besides busing to MK now.

Download Amazon prime now. They’ll bring one to you in at the hotel like 2 or so hours.

We received the same notification a few weeks ago. I just ignored it since we didn’t have a car.
Did you arrive by DME?

Rich that instead of solving the problem (whether it’s too many people at bus stops or rope drop) Disney is feeding people this line. Bring back EMH or FP in some fashion and people won’t feel as desperate to be there early.

Did you arrive by DME?

Rich that instead of solving the problem (whether it’s too many people at bus stops or rope drop) Disney is feeding people this line. Bring back EMH or FP in some fashion and people won’t feel as desperate to be there early.
We were arriving by DME and we got it just before we boarded the DME bus for our trip last Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter