Help Needed With Holiday T-Shirt Designs

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
I am heading back to Hong Kong and China during their holiday season and I am hoping to make some shirts with a holiday theme for this. Unfortunately I do not have an artistic bone in my body so I need your help. Here are the details of what I am looking for:

Hong Kong Disneyland
Name: Corinna
Date: November 2018
Characters: Duffy and ShellyMay
This will go on a dark green t-shirt.

Shanghai Disneyland
Name: Corinna
Date: December 2018
Characters: Mushu, Minnie, Mickey
This will go on a red sweatshirt.

I am leaving on November 24th. I appreciate your time, talent and generosity.

Corinna

Hi Corinna
I tried a Hong Kong Disneyland Christmas DISign
Have a look in my photobucket under: xmas corinna
Have a great Holiday Trip
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

this is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Thank you so much. Once I have had the chance to turn this into a t-shirt, I will post a photo.

Corinna

Hi Corinna
I uploaded a Shanghai Disneyland Mickey/Minnie/Mushu in my photobucket,,maybe it will help?
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Mel

Hi Corinna
I uploaded a Shanghai Disneyland Mickey/Minnie/Mushu in my photobucket,,maybe it will help?
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Mel

This is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much. I am heading to Disneyland Paris for their Halloween season on Tuesday, but when I am back, the shirts will go in production and I will share the finished result.

Corinna

I had a very productive morning. I love how they have turned out and can't wait to wear them.

Corinna

Hi Corinna
They look great! Thank-you for taking the time to share the pictures.
I know you are going to have a wonderful Christmas.:santa:
Hugs to you
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts