Having stuff delivered to your room ???

tigger2222

Earning My Ears
I've read on these boards about the Disney Florist delivering baskets etc. My son will turn 6 while we are at Disney. They are SO expensive, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get balloons, cookies etc delivered for much less? Can any florist bring stuff in? I'd love to come home from a day at the park and have balloons and a small cake or cookies waiting on him and maybe a note from Mickey, etc. It would really be magical to him.

Thanks
shellyM :D

If you are, I'd call the hotel directly and ask the front desk if Room Service could have this set up for a specific day.

As a matter of fact, we did just that last July during a stay at the Boardwalk. Front Desk arranged a "Birthday Party" delivered to our room for my daughter's 9th B-day. It included a small cake, ice cream, hats, favors, ballons, confetti, and an autographed picture of Minnie Mouse! I also never received a bill, I guess the clerk comped us with a "Special Occassion" code.

However, I generously tipped the Room Service Waiter and wrote a glowing letter to the manager about the great Front Desk staff.

Give 'em a call. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Steve :cool:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest