H20 + Brand Retiring

I found the shampoo and conditioner to be very drying for my hair, and usually packed my own. I did like the body wash though. I am looking forward to trying something new.

I wonder if they will have to replace all the dispensers, since those seemed to be custom sized for the H2O bottles . . .
I hope they can somehow keep the dispensers. I prefer them to messing around with multiple little bottles of shampoo.

It will be interesting to see what happens. With the low sales numbers from H2o+ there's no way Disney was paying for the products if they did it was crazy low. Trying to convince another
company to buy in to the same marketing model after one just closed........good luck!

My hair hates the H2O products so I’m kind of happy Disney will have another brand. Hopefully before our next trip end of December.

So I ordered a whole bunch of product on ShopDisney the day that it was announced that the brand would be retiring. It’s still showing as “processing”. I’ve chatted and FB
Messaged them and they keep saying it’s still coming, and allow 12-14 days. But it’s been almost 3 weeks now and still nothing! Anyone else?!

So I ordered a whole bunch of product on ShopDisney the day that it was announced that the brand would be retiring. It’s still showing as “processing”. I’ve chatted and FB
Messaged them and they keep saying it’s still coming, and allow 12-14 days. But it’s been almost 3 weeks now and still nothing! Anyone else?!
Yep I ordered the same day and am still waiting.

Having those dispensers mounted on the wall is certainly less labor for Disney to refill periodically and probably less waste then throwing away what's left of those tiny bottles each time guests move out. I prefer to bring my own health care products whenever I travel since you just never know if where you are staying might have brands you like.

Not familiar with that H2O brand, but seems like a bad business model if they put all of their eggs in with Disney. Losing one contract would certainly cause the brand to go out of business. Likely the company chosen to replace them will be providing Disney large refill sized containers that housekeeping uses to refill those bathroom dispensers.

Having those dispensers mounted on the wall is certainly less labor for Disney to refill periodically and probably less waste then throwing away what's left of those tiny bottles each time guests move out. I prefer to bring my own health care products whenever I travel since you just never know if where you are staying might have brands you like.

Not familiar with that H2O brand, but seems like a bad business model if they put all of their eggs in with Disney. Losing one contract would certainly cause the brand to go out of business. Likely the company chosen to replace them will be providing Disney large refill sized containers that housekeeping uses to refill those bathroom dispensers.
My understanding is that the company is still in business. They made a decision to discontinue the H2O brand.

I think Disney will put a high end shampoo / body wash dispenser in the showers now that H2O+ is gone with the addition of a touch point for credit cards and magic bands.

My understanding is that the company is still in business. They made a decision to discontinue the H2O brand.

A prior poster quoted statements from the company which sounds like typical "PR-speak" to explain why they dropped H2O from their portfolio. No actual explanation was really provided.

"Since joining the Group, H2O PLUS has been engaged in the manufacture and sale of cosmetics primarily in the United States. However, the business environment surrounding H2O PLUS has become extremely difficult, causing performance results to fall short of plans. Despite various measures undertaken to date toward recovery, it has been determined that there is no longer any benefit in continuing this business."

I ordered on the 23rd and I'm really wondering if I will receive the order. Most of my order was paid with Disney Chase Reward Points. I hope I won't have a problem in the event I get a refund.

A prior poster quoted statements from the company which sounds like typical "PR-speak" to explain why they dropped H2O from their portfolio. No actual explanation was really provided.
This business being the H2O line

I ordered on the 23rd and I'm really wondering if I will receive the order. Most of my order was paid with Disney Chase Reward Points. I hope I won't have a problem in the event I get a refund.
Did you get your order yet?

I got some of my order around Sept. 17th. In theory, more of it is shipping soon.

I ordered on the 22nd at 8:40am PST. I ordered 1 shampoo, 1 conditioner, 5 body washes and 5 lotions. After several changes to in progress, shipped, etc over the last few weeks I ended up with 1 shampoo and the rest of my order canceled 😭😡😭

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter