Garden view room at Poly

We stayed in Samoa and loved the location :goodvibes. It was convenient to everything.....the GCH, volcano pool, beach, Captain Cooks :thumbsup2. We never walked to the TTC so not sure about that.....but we thought everything else was very conveniently located ;). Have a great trip :wizard:.

Yes. We usually stay in a garden wiew room. Last trip in Aug we were in Rarotonga-I can't remember the room # -I think 1836. When you walk out on the patio you see the front grounds but the way the landscape is you can't see the driveway/parking area. We waved to people on the monorail. We were right next to the laundry, pool, bus stop & the GCH. I will request this area again. We've stayed in a few different buildings, but this is the best & most convenient! Have a great trip!!!!

While room suggestions can be great, it is harder to request a specific room. It is better to ask for a specific longhouse, and perhaps a specific floor in that.

That being said...I loved the view and seclusion of room 3041 in Tahiti. It did look out over the walkway and gardens, but it was at the TTC end of Tahiti (I think only 3 rooms from the end) and there was simply no foot traffic. So the view was nice, but not extraordinary, but very quiet. We could sit on the balcony with quite a bit of tree cover at a distance, and not simply watch a stream of people.

We enjoyed Tokelau with balcony overlooking quiet pool. And I am not much one for pool views, but this was very nice.

Tokelau is conveniently situated across from the quiet pool and the side facing the quiet pool also offers a sidelong glimpse of the Lagoon and Castle through the trees.

Many people like Fiji because one side offers a full view of the Marina and a considerable view of the Lagoon and Contemporary at garden-view rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter