From Deployments to Disney and Textbooks to Trams here's a Dec 2010 TR. Completed!

What a cliff hanger. lol I hope you make it through that long wait!

Mickey Ice Cream bars are my favorite. I have to have at least one every time I go.

And I can't believe I missed the post about you doing the Eversest 5k. That is so exciting!!! :banana: You'll be back in Disney in no time. Have you started training for the run yet?

I'm loving your TR can't wait to read the rest. We may be going in December and the cold is what I am worried about. I mean we live up north, so we have winters that have temps in the negatives, so 40 isn't too bad for us, but I also have 4 kids, so i'm thinking .....so much to pack.... But the Osbourne lights video was great, that looks amazing. We're looking forward to seeing that if we go in December.

Your picky food eater BF sounds like my picky food eater 11 year old son..:headache: I am forcing Ohana on him this year because he is too old for kids meals and I have been dying to eat there.. I have to ask, Did you only use one camera on this trip? Great Pictures, but I have never brought anything larger than a point and shoot because I did not want to carry it around.. How did you deal with yours on the rides? :thumbsup2

What a cliff hanger. lol I hope you make it through that long wait!

Mickey Ice Cream bars are my favorite. I have to have at least one every time I go.

And I can't believe I missed the post about you doing the Eversest 5k. That is so exciting!!! :banana: You'll be back in Disney in no time. Have you started training for the run yet?

The ice cream bars are delicious! I agree with you; I have to grab one while I'm there.

Yes, I have began training. :yay: I'm trying the Couch to 5K program, and it seems to be working for me. I began Week 3 yesterday, and am up to running a total of 9 minutes. I know it doesn't sound like much, but if I stick to the plan I should be running for 2.75 miles by race day.
My biggest aggrevation is that I have a bad knee. The first two weeks of training, it didn't flare up, but after yesterday's run it's been bugging me. So, it might be a very slow 5K for me. :rotfl:

I'm loving your TR can't wait to read the rest. We may be going in December and the cold is what I am worried about. I mean we live up north, so we have winters that have temps in the negatives, so 40 isn't too bad for us, but I also have 4 kids, so i'm thinking .....so much to pack.... But the Osbourne lights video was great, that looks amazing. We're looking forward to seeing that if we go in December.

Thanks for reading! Going to Disney in December is definitely a different experience than other times of the year. It mostly depends on how long you want to stay at the parks and how much you're willing to carry around. During the morning, day, and evening a long sleeved shirt, pants, and jacket were fine. DBF and I never even took our coats off, so we didn't have to carry them around. At night, though, it got cold, and we had to lug around a throw blanket. It was only one extra item, but it meant we had to pack a bag and roll/unroll the blanket a few times.
So, I can only imagine with 4 kids how hectic it'd be.

That being said...it's worth the extra work, in my opinion. There are just so many "extras" that go on during the holidays that seperate that month from other Disney months. So, I am hoping that you get to go and will be sure to keep a lookout for a TR (if you choose to write one) if you do go! :goodvibes

Your picky food eater BF sounds like my picky food eater 11 year old son..:headache: I am forcing Ohana on him this year because he is too old for kids meals and I have been dying to eat there.. I have to ask, Did you only use one camera on this trip? Great Pictures, but I have never brought anything larger than a point and shoot because I did not want to carry it around.. How did you deal with yours on the rides? :thumbsup2

Picky eaters can make the process of choosing ADRs difficult. I hope your DS doesn't give you too much grief for going to Ohana's. Hopefully, even if there's nothing really appealing for him on the menu, he'll enjoy the atmopshere. I love visiting/eating at the Polynesian just for the scenery and the location.

DBF and I brought two cameras on the trip. I brought mine, which is just a small digital camera. (It's a Nikon Coolpix S210)
DBF brought his Sony a330 camera, with a short range and long range lens.

My little point and shoot camera went into one of the pockets of my messenger bag, and I never even noticed it. DBF and I took turns carrying the Sony around our necks.

Whenever we went on rides, especially roller coasters, we put the big camera in my bag that way it did not get bumped around on the bars or seats of the ride.

We chose to bring both, because my camera is good for candid shots, like when we just wanted to goof around or try and get a picture with both of us in it. And we chose to use DBF's camera for all the parades, shows, fireworks, etc.

Lugging around that huge camera did get really annoying, but DBF was good about holding on to it.

The ice cream bars are delicious! I agree with you; I have to grab one while I'm there.

Yes, I have began training. :yay: I'm trying the Couch to 5K program, and it seems to be working for me. I began Week 3 yesterday, and am up to running a total of 9 minutes. I know it doesn't sound like much, but if I stick to the plan I should be running for 2.75 miles by race day.
My biggest aggrevation is that I have a bad knee. The first two weeks of training, it didn't flare up, but after yesterday's run it's been bugging me. So, it might be a very slow 5K for me. :rotfl:

Yeah, I did the couch to 5K program too. It definitely helps you ease into running. When I started, I looked at the last week and thought there was no way that I was going to be doing that, but the changes are so gradual that adding a couple of minutes here and there really goes a long way. I Hope your knee doesn't cause you too many problems. I know that can be painful.

Thanks! I would definitely expect more to carry around. My oldest two kids are 15(that's my stepson, if he comes) and my oldest daughter will be 12. So they'd be helful and be able to carry their own backpack and stuff. We usually do not stay in the parks all day either, we almost always take an afternoon break. So at that point we'd grab the blankets! This way we wouldn't have to carry them around all day.

I will definitely do a TR. I had fun doing my last one. Whether it will be a Halloween or Christmas one though...i do not know. :confused3

I can't believe there was a line for Stitch's Great Escape. It's always kind of funny how it's a FP attraction and there's always a five minute wait time. Stitch's Great Escape is definitely the sort of thing you don't fall for twice. :laughing:

Picky eaters would make Disney World trickier. We don't have any picky eaters here. Just lots of enthusiastic eaters. :yay:

The couch to 5K plan sounds interesting. It would seem a lot more manageable to build up to a 5K gradually and with a good plan.

Yeah, I did the couch to 5K program too. It definitely helps you ease into running. When I started, I looked at the last week and thought there was no way that I was going to be doing that, but the changes are so gradual that adding a couple of minutes here and there really goes a long way. I Hope your knee doesn't cause you too many problems. I know that can be painful.

When I first looked at it and saw the end of week 5, I freaked out a little. I was thinking, "How in the world do you expect me to be running for 20 minutes without stopping?!" I am still a little scared about it, but just keep telling myself that I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.:rotfl:

Thanks! I would definitely expect more to carry around. My oldest two kids are 15(that's my stepson, if he comes) and my oldest daughter will be 12. So they'd be helful and be able to carry their own backpack and stuff. We usually do not stay in the parks all day either, we almost always take an afternoon break. So at that point we'd grab the blankets! This way we wouldn't have to carry them around all day.

I will definitely do a TR. I had fun doing my last one. Whether it will be a Halloween or Christmas one though...i do not know. :confused3

I'm sure having two older children will help tremendously. Especially if you take an afternoon break, as well. That would free up space in the mornings, when most the rides are low wait times.
However, reading your PTR, I don't know if you should go during Christmas or Halloween. :confused3 That is a decision I am very happy I don't have to make. :lmao: It would be way too hard to pick.

I can't believe there was a line for Stitch's Great Escape. It's always kind of funny how it's a FP attraction and there's always a five minute wait time. Stitch's Great Escape is definitely the sort of thing you don't fall for twice. :laughing:

Picky eaters would make Disney World trickier. We don't have any picky eaters here. Just lots of enthusiastic eaters. :yay:

The couch to 5K plan sounds interesting. It would seem a lot more manageable to build up to a 5K gradually and with a good plan.

The Stitch wait cracked me up. I almost wanted to go up to some of the guests and warn them. "Please, sir, don't waste your precious time. There are too many other rides worth waiting for." :laughing:

DBF is ridiculously picky when it comes to food. He doesn't like barbeque, spicy foods, tomatos, or any kind of bean. Every time I make an ADR I have to read the menu carefully to make sure it has either a steak or a burger on the entree list. Which is complete opposite of me; I am the person who wants to try anything and everything. (with the exception of seafood.:rotfl:)

However, last night, I got DBF to agree to Kona for breakfast!!! :cool1: He looked over the menu and said he'd agree to do it, but only because I kept dropping hints at how much I'd love to try it. Persistance wins out! :thumbsup2

A small, off-topic update before I get to the TR. DBF told me that he wanted to give the regular Dining Plan a go; he wants to use this trip as a test run for future trips. So, he gave me the go-ahead to start booking ADRS! :cool1: Surprisingly, I have had a huge selection. The biggest problem we've ran into is fitting them all into our schedule. But, I made it work! We'll be eating a Kona breakfast, a Kona dinner, Sci Fi lunch, Teppan Edo lunch, and a Beaches and Cream lunch. :cheer2:
I am worried that I won't have a lot of "ride time" on this trip, though. I have a feeling we will be doing a lot of eating and not a lot of riding. :rotfl:

That's enough about May, though....back to December 20th!

The Only Time I Became Truly Upset at Disney

The Thunder Mountain queue turned out to be very deceiving. DBF and I made it under the overhang and saw the line zigzagging towards a door. we thought we'd be going all the way to the back of the room and turning around towards the door.

Nowhere close.

We got to the back of the room and realized the line went into an adjacent room.

That's still not bad

The room turned out be larger than I'd thought. We passed over the end of the line where everyone walks down the stairs to get to the car and realized we had a long time left.

I took some pictures to pass the time:
Dsc03198.jpg

Dsc03199.jpg

And took some more pictures:
Dsc03201.jpg

Thirty minutes into our wait, something terrible happened.

"Alex, we have a problem."

I could see from his face his mind was racing to the worst possible situations imaginable.

Did we lose the wallet? Is the camera broken?? Someone steal our cell phones???

"I have to pee."

:headache:

Alex gave me a look that told me I was definitely not his favorite person at the moment.

"Well, we've been here half an hour, and we probably still have another half hour to go. What do you wanna do?"

I thought about it for awhile. I knew if we left neither of us would want to start the long wait all over again. And this was Thunder Mountain, my one MUST-DO! But another half hour? My eyes would be floating by then!

"I'm okay, let's wait it out."

Naturally, from that moment on, the line slowed down and we barely moved two feet in ten minutes.
By the time I reached the part of the queue where you're about to go through the door to the stairs, I was whispering, "Ihavetopee.Ihavetopee.Ihavetopee."

To which DBF replied with eye rolls and loud sighes.

We finally made it to the loading dock and were being ushered into a seat.

At last...

The moment I had been looking forward to for 6 months.

A completely new Disney experience for me.

And what was going through my head the moment our bar was pulled down onto our lap?

This ride better be fast, because I have to pee!!!

That's right. My biggest moment, and it was completely overshadowed by my restroom needs.
I cannot remember one thing from the ride. All I can recall is racing out of the seat at the end of the ride and running to the Splash Mountain bathroom.

After I returned, DBF asked me how I like Thunder Mountain, and I could say was, "I think it was fun."

By that point it was nearing 1 o'clock and we were pretty hungry, so we made our way back to Tomorrowland and stopped at Cosmic Rays. When we went in, I told DBF I just wanted some chicken strips. He, on the other hand, saw the Philly cheesesteak (or Disney's similar version) and thought he'd try that.

I looked at him a little strangly.

DBF does NOT try new things. Especially somewhere unfamiliar.

We went up to the counter, and DBF ordered. Right after he told the cashier what he wanted, I heard him go, "Uh-oh."

"What's uh-oh?"

DBF had just realized that his steak sandwich had onions and peppers on it, which he does not eat.
Being the good sport I am, I told him to just pick something else quickly and I'd eat the sandwich.

Worst mistake I made on the whole trip.

That thing was nasty! I wish I had gotten a picture of it, because that would have spoken volumes.

The meat was freezing cold and tasted like rubber.

99% of the time, I am a good camper and eat what's put in front of me, but I could not stomach that lunch. I tore off the sides of the bun and ate that, and I pulled out a box of Animal Crackers I had packed and ate those.

I became more upset over the meal than I should have, but when you're on vacation, your emotions can be on overload. That day was one of those times that a small situation like that got turned into a full-fledged pout session by me.

I hate to say it, but I was short and witchy to DBF for the rest of the lunch. It didn't help, though, that his chicken wraps turned out to be delicious. He loved them.

:mad:

Discarding my failed attempt at lunch, DBF and I walked outside and saw Rapunzel and Flynn Rider doing a meet and greet.
Dsc03204.jpg

Dsc03207.jpg

They were doing a really good job. DBF and I enjoyed watching a CM entertain people in the back of the line by playing hot potato with a Pascal plush toy.

Little things amuse us.
:rotfl:

DBF and I decided that there was really only one thing that was going to lift my bad mood.

Dsc03208.jpg

The teacups!!!

We walked over to the attraction and saw it had only a 10 minute wait. Time to spin my grumpiness out of me!

Last edited:
I can see how the whole bad philly thing would be upsetting, especially, since you didn't even order it to start with. Was it at Cosmic Ray's? One of the worst meals we've ever had was there. It was the ribs. They were so tough we couldn't even chew them. It may have been the only Disney meal we've had that was so bad we couldn't eat it.

I hope you got a chance for a second ride on BTMRR. I think that would be one of the worst rides to ride when you have to pee. :lmao:

Congratulations on trying out the dining plan in May! We've never tried the regular plan, only quick service, which is what we'll be doing again in May. In a way, it's too bad, because I had gotten some good ADRs, including Le Cellier, that will be hard to let go. I guess Le Cellier will still be there next time.

I can see how the whole bad philly thing would be upsetting, especially, since you didn't even order it to start with. Was it at Cosmic Ray's? One of the worst meals we've ever had was there. It was the ribs. They were so tough we couldn't even chew them. It may have been the only Disney meal we've had that was so bad we couldn't eat it.

I hope you got a chance for a second ride on BTMRR. I think that would be one of the worst rides to ride when you have to pee. :lmao:

Congratulations on trying out the dining plan in May! We've never tried the regular plan, only quick service, which is what we'll be doing again in May. In a way, it's too bad, because I had gotten some good ADRs, including Le Cellier, that will be hard to let go. I guess Le Cellier will still be there next time.

It was Cosmic Ray's, and I can only imagine how the ribs tasted. :sad2:

I have to agree with you and say that BTMRR is probably the worst ride to try and endure when you have a full bladder! It's very bumpy! I guess it's one of those memorable experiences though. Saturday morning, DBF and I were driving to visit some of my family when, halfway through, I told him I needed to make a pit stop. He looked at me and said, "another Thunder Mountain incident, ehh?"

Ooh, Le Cellier...that would be hard to give up. Honestly, I don't think DBF and I will be saving money by doing the regular DP, but he insists we go to a few table service places.

One month away from the 5K race! I am so far behind on everything; I have a HUGE presentation coming up in one of my classes, and that's all that I have been able to think about morning, noon, and night.
Even with that interfering with my Disney daydreaming, I am determined to finish this trip report before I go on my next trip. That gives me a month!

Magic Kingdom Evening:

The wait to get on the tea cups was extremely short. DBF and I waited two rounds before we could hop on the attraction.

Spinning round and round made me completely forget about my upsetting lunch.
Dsc03213.jpg

All too soon, the tea cups stopped twirling around and DBF and I had to leave.

What next?

"Let's walk around for awhile. I'd like to take in some of the sights."

We took a left out of the teacups and passed behind a lot of the children's rides. (Pooh, Snow White, Dumbo, etc) Eventually, we made it to the back of the castle.
I spotted Cinderella's Wishing Well and begged DBF to let us throw some coins into the water.

Dsc03215.jpg

I don't know how enthusiastic he was about tossing a coin in, but I was momentarily amused. I enjoy doing silly things like that, and I even think my wish will come true soon. :cutie:

We continued to walk around Magic Kingdom, making our way past Haunted Mansion, (which had a ridiculously long line) past Thunder and Splash Mountain, and walked by Pirates. I considered going on Pirates, but the line was unbelievable, and I knew we'd have the opportunity during Extra Magic Hours.

As we were coming upon the Swiss Family Treehouse, I spotted something that I knew would make my lunch a distant memory.

"You know, I think I'm still a little upset over lunch, Alex."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, but luckily I know what'll make it better."

I think, by that point, DBF had spotted what I'd seen and knew where this conversation was headed.

"Let me guess..." He pointed to the big snack stand directly in front of us with the pineapple on its sign.
Dsc03216.jpg

"Exactly! I need a big pineapple dole whip to make up for that terrible lunch."

DBF gave in to my plea, and we got in the fairly long line.
I ended up getting the pineapple dole whip float, and DBF (who's not a pineapple fan) got a root beer float.

Dsc03217.jpg

Clearly, the float absorbed all of my remaining bad mood emotions, leaving me to be my normal giddy and giggly self.

DBF and I walked for awhile with our food until we found a nice spot to sit and eat in front of the Crystal Palace. The weather was still chilly, so our hands were frozen, but we were enjoying the floats too much to complain. This was my first pineapple float, and I fell head over heels in love with it.

I have even made my own version of it a few times since the trip. Whenever I eat my homemade version, I get taken straight back to MK and the bench in front of Crystal Palace. That was such a peaceful time, sitting, eating, watching people come and go from the restaurant, that I am glad my tastebuds and memory take me back there.

I kept telling DBF while we sat there how much I want to eat at Crystal Palace one day. I am not a fan of buffets, but I am in love with the atmosphere and architecture of the place. It is one of those things that makes me excited to have kids, so that I can take them there one day.

About halfway through my float, I started to feel a little queasy, and I had to toss the remains of my drink.

I discovered that eating something that sweet and rich on an empty stomach was not a good idea. My body needed solid food in it before I piled junk into it.

I asked DBF if we could walk around for a little while to hopefully walk off my nausea.

We made it back to Tomorrowland and spotted another nice resting spot in plain view of the Peoplemover.

Dsc03220.jpg

DBF and I sat there and we both found ourselves very relaxed.

This is kinda nice.

Actually, it was more than nice.

If you ask DBF what his favorite part of the MK day was, he'd say that it was sitting in Tomorrowland, watching the People Mover go by, examining the surroundings, and having time for his mind to process that he was sitting in Disney World.

Don't ask me why, but my upset stomach was the best thing that happened that day. I won't agree with DBF and say it was the best...but it was definitely a lasting memory I'll think about for years and years.

We let everyone else zoom past us while we seemed frozen in time. We were able to catch the sun going down over the Astro Orbiter.
Dsc03218.jpg

DBF left for awhile to go visit a gift stand and see if they had any pins worth buying (he really was turning into a pin-fanatic). I hopped over to a bathroom for a second, and when I returned we checked the time and saw it was nearing 5:45pm.

Our Space Mountain fastpasses were ready!

:cool1:

Dsc03221.jpg

DBF and I walked over and presented our tickets to the CM.

We were very happy that we got a fastpass for this ride. The line for it was insane! 90 minte wait time....

DBF and I zoomed past the standby line and were directed to the right side of the line.

I loved the ride! I had ridden on it way back in 2004, before it was revamped, so my memory of the ride was very vague. But after going on it again, I discovered that I loved it.

It's not my favorite ride at Magic Kingdom (that honor goes to Pirates) but it's certainly in my Top 3.

I think what I love most about the ride is the fact that you have no clue where you are going. You feel as if you are floating in blackness and you never know if you are going to turn left, ride, or drop.

Love it! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

After Space Mountain, DBF and I weren't really in the mood to tackle any more rides. That long rest period made us lazy.:laughing:
So, we headed back to Main Street, waited for the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It Parade to finish, and we found a spot on the curb to sit down.

It was about 6:30pm, and we knew the castle lighting ceremony would start at 7:00pm; we figured we'd go ahead and wait for it.

Up next...We guard our piece of sidewalk for 4 hours!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Castle Lighting:

Alex and I made ourselves comfortable on the sidewalk curb and waited for the castle lighting show to begin.

We took some photographs of the castle before it became covered in lights.
Dsc03225.jpg

Then we took some pictures of both of us, trying to distract ourselves from the cold slowly creeping up from the concrete and into our legs.
Dsc03229.jpg

Half an hour into our wait, the Fairy Godmother and Cinderella and her prince appeared on the castle stage.
Dsc03246.jpg

Everyone around us stood up to watch the characters, but I was still feeling lazy and stayed seated.

Eventually, the Fairy godmother made a woosh with her magic wand and the lights started to appear.
Dsc03253.jpg

Dsc03261.jpg

Dsc03272.jpg

Disney did a wonderful job with the lighting. Watching each section brighten made the whole experience more breathtaking. I had seen plenty of pictures of the castle during the holidays, but there is nothing like seeing it up-close and personal for the first time.

The effect of all those lights on the castle was unbelievable. I looked at it and thought to myself, "This is unreal! It doesn't look like an actual, physical, solid structure."

And the idea that I was 400 feet from it was spectacular.

Dsc03274.jpg

I spent the next 30 minutes just watching the castle change colors, trying to memorize every little detail of the images. I wanted to be able to pull the sight of the castle from my memory and remember it vividly.

My favorite color was blue:
Dsc03279.jpg

When I saw the pink, though, I thought of immediately of my mother and got a little home-sick. I have already been planning for the day that I have a son/daughter and will take both them and my mother to Disney. DBF is already aware of this dream and is on board with it.
Dsc03288.jpg

In the half hour following the castle lighting, the sidewalks filled up!!! :scared1:
There was no free space anywhere on the sidewalks; people trying to get to another part of MK had to walk down the middle of the streets.

A nice family of 6 sat down to my right. It was a grandmother, mother, and 4 children from South Carolina.

The grandmother, who sat next to me, helped tremendously with passing the time. She started up a conversation with us and all three of us hit it off.
She loved telling us about her farm in SC and how much she loves to visit Disney.

I think that she wanted to mother us, though, which amused me more than anything. When I mentioned the blanket DBF and I had wrapped around us not being enough, she offered me a spare jacket she was carrying around.

She also asked if we wanted anything to eat when she sent one of her grandchildren for food.

At one point, DBF was curious how much a souvenir a CM was selling cost; the grandmother overheard him and promptly sent one of her grandkids to ask.
DBF and I were mortified to put the kids out like that, but they were around 9/10 years old and were very restless just sitting on the curb.

Right before the 8:00 Electrical Parade began, DBF demanded I run to the bathroom really fast. I was terrified (I mean, absolutely terrified) that someone would take my seat, and I really didn't want to get into an argument with some stranger.

My new grandma-friend from South Carolina then assured me nobody was taking my spot and as soon as I stood up, she made one of her grandkids take over my seat.

:cloud9:

After returning to my spot on the sidewalk (un-stolen thanks to Ms. SC) DBF and I waited around another 10 minutes for the parade to begin. By the time the parade began, we had been sitting on the sidewalk for an hour and a half!

But it was well worth it!

Up next....Watching the parade and waiting another 30 minutes on the sidewalk for the fireworks to begin.

Last edited:
Hey,

How are you? I am enjoying your TR so far.:surfweb: I love the pictures you took and the pictures with you and your DBF together.:love: The food at Kona Cafe looked really delicious. I will be eating there when I go to WDW on July 23 to July 30.:cheer2: (Thumbs Up on the Castle lighting pics):thumbsup2 I am looking forward to hear more about your trip. (Hopefully the crowdeds aren't as bad :-))

:tinker: Have A Magical Night! :tinker:

~Melissa

Wow what a very nice grandmother.Can't wait to see the pictures from my favorite parade.

She was probably the nicest guest we met while at Disney. Although, she kept thinking DBF and I were married and wanted to know why we hadn't had any kids yet. :rotfl: I didn't have it in me to keep correcting her.

I agree that the EP is the best parade at Disney. It is incredible, and I am so glad DBF and I waited for so long to get a front row view.

Hey,

How are you? I am enjoying your TR so far.:surfweb: I love the pictures you took and the pictures with you and your DBF together.:love: The food at Kona Cafe looked really delicious. I will be eating there when I go to WDW on July 23 to July 30.:cheer2: (Thumbs Up on the Castle lighting pics):thumbsup2 I am looking forward to hear more about your trip. (Hopefully the crowdeds aren't as bad :-))

:tinker: Have A Magical Night! :tinker:

~Melissa

Hi Melissa. Thanks for reading my TR! Enjoy Kona Cafe in July; it is spectacular!! DBF and I loved it so much we are eating there again in May....twice. :laughing:

Thanks for the picture compliments. I will admit, though, most of the credit goes to DBF. I was more interested in watching everything, so DBF took over camera-duty 99% of the time.

I've never actually watched the nighttime parade from Main Street. That's something I want to do someday, although it will probably be awhile, since right now, the boys can't even last through the parade in Frontierland. :laughing:

Ms. SC sounds really nice to sit next to. I bet none of her grandchildren stepped on you repeatedly or pretended to not understand English. :rotfl:

I love those moments at Disney that are spent just sitting and having a good time. We've never really sat and relaxed in Tomorrowland, but it sounds very nice, watching the Peoplemover go by.

I've never actually watched the nighttime parade from Main Street. That's something I want to do someday, although it will probably be awhile, since right now, the boys can't even last through the parade in Frontierland. :laughing:

Ms. SC sounds really nice to sit next to. I bet none of her grandchildren stepped on you repeatedly or pretended to not understand English. :rotfl:

I love those moments at Disney that are spent just sitting and having a good time. We've never really sat and relaxed in Tomorrowland, but it sounds very nice, watching the Peoplemover go by.

I never would've imagined just sitting around Disney World into our plans, but it turned out to be nice. I think I'm used to a lot of "relaxing" on vacation, and Disney isn't known to induce that feeling, especially when you're only there for 4 days. :rotfl: So, all the times DBF and I were able to catch a break, we relished.

You should definitely take the boys to see the parade when they get older! It is an amazing sight to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter