Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 3

I was one of the people who booked earlier with the Canadian link. I got a little nervous despite the fact that nothing in my confirmation indicated I had to be a Canadian resident, so for gags I checked the website again a few minutes ago to see if I could get what I wanted the old fashioned way. Grabbed CBR standard with Free Dining with no problems at all for the dates I wanted. :thumbsup2 On the phone now waiting to cancel my earlier reservation.

I've had virtually no problems getting what I wanted, both at 7 am and just now. My dates must not be very popular? :confused3 Either way, hope everyone gets what they want, I wish you guys could have it as easy as I did!

When are you going? I can't find any open dates.

Im wondering about adr's. I know they arent attached to a package but are anyone elses not showing up in MDE? I cancelled my package and booked a new one completely

I'm looking at my dates now online and there are no values or moderates available under the FD offer. Is this right?

I think they are trying to wean people off FD. I think S/P/D and RO costs them less. POR is included in the RO discount in September.

They are definitely trying to wean off FD, but for my dates, there are NO moderates available at all, except I think a suite at CSR. CBR is all booked. And this is only hours in. Can't imagine they'll have even a broom closet to book by August 8th.

Just Love Disney said:
That's so odd. I looked under 10/26-11/1 and when I clicked on moderate, all were sold out. Maybe they just opened up more rooms?

Sometimes one day makes the difference. They may be out of rooms on the 26th but arriving on the 27 th could open more options.

It could be that these rooms opened up as people cancelled their pre FD rooms. :flower3:

What a nightmare, after calling almost 80 times on multiple phones and being on hold for 2 and a half hours we managed to get FD at CSR, Nov 9-17. I should have taken the morning off of work!

Very excited it all worked out for us in the end, I felt like I won the Disney lottery :D Hope everyone else get what they want as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter