Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 3

Yes! Made it through on the phone and everything is going to work out! POP Century for October 3-11 with free dining, and they are cancelling my reservation at ASSports!

YAY!!! Glad you could get POP for the exact dates you want. :)

I gotta stay off these boards! Rethinking mu wilderness lodge upgrade!!! LOL always wanted to stay there so not sure if its worth it!

Thank You! Now I can officially be excited! Especially since everything value is now sold out for my dates.

im really sad. i had WL booked for a week and a half in sept. standard room, all the standard rooms are unavailable in the deluxes...i refuse to upgrade to a view im spending so much money as it is because we upgrade to deluxe dining..i guess im not going to Disney World this year...

im really sad. i had WL booked for a week and a half in sept. standard room, all the standard rooms are unavailable in the deluxes...i refuse to upgrade to a view im spending so much money as it is because we upgrade to deluxe dining..i guess im not going to Disney World this year...

How much more is courtyard view? Id rather book a mod then not go

Don't give up! Rooms open up later as people change things and cancel.

no POR means no trip for us. POR was in our budget as a family of 5 and don't like the idea of 2 rooms at a value. Oh well, better luck next time LOL

Really hoping for some pin codes with more free dining dates in the next few weeks since my oct date was not included

Quick question- I apologize if this has been answered. Using the app & it's not cooperating! I made it through after 45 min on hold, cm said I would receive email confirmation, so far I haven't that was at 7 ct. Mde shows the correct price & info, pkg reads myw pkg + dining.... Do I need to worry since I don't have email confirmation yet?? Or be content with mde? I upgraded from qs to reg dining...

Heard a busy signal since 6 am! This is crazy!!!! Art of Animation Family suites GONE? Needs to be a better system - not fair to clients who have been sitting on these reservations for MONTHS!!!!

If they made a reservation that they apparently wanted, what benefit to Disney is it to give them a discount? The people were willing to pay full price (or so they said by making a reservation). The discount is to encourage new bookings to sell rooms.

Just cancelled a 6 night stay at POP preferred room for 9/25 - 10/1. Took a total of 5 minutes from ring to bye bye.

Booked online at ASM in a suite from 12/18-12/23. My parents will be joining us. initially we were getting 2 separate rooms but after the offer came out his morning the difference between 2 rooms and the suite was $122 so we booked the suite. It's also just one deposit. So we are headed back to the world for the 3rd time in less than 2 years :) It will be our first trip during Christmas time in 30 years. We went when I was 5, lol. My parents haven't been back since 1993 I believe so they are super excited. They have never been to AK. So excited. Did *** get sold out already? It wasn't quoted as being available this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter