Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 3

October 3-11. And no matter how hard I try I cannot get through the phone (multiple phone numbers tried) to try to fix the reservations I have.

I called 4079397838 and got thru in literally less than a minute. That was about 45 minutes ago. HTH :)

When I called to cancel my previous reservation a few minutes ago, the first 5 or so times I called I immediately got the "all circuits are busy" message. Then the next time I called, I was put on hold for about 3 minutes and then got through with no problems.

I called 4079397838 and got thru in literally less than a minute. That was about 45 minutes ago. HTH :)

Thanks, I finally got through on the 7639 number but the prompts messed up and sent me to dining reservations, who then sent me back but now it says wait times are more than 30 minutes and I don't have that long. Should I hang up and try that number?

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people panicked after the DV promo and pre-booked hoping to just add FD to their reservation. Unfortunately that booked all the rooms, leaving no availability at several resorts.

Given what happened with POR and POFQ, I find that hard to believe. Or maybe not. Black gave plenty of warning about what would happen with pre-bookings, and still people ignored him - then were shocked when resorts were excluded. You'd think people would learn, but obviously not. I was hoping for CSR, but am happy I got anything. Last trip for us, so am glad we got FD. Good luck to those still waiting.

Nevermind, I tried to call that number and got right through but then the guy on the other end told me I needed to hang up and dial a different number :(

Nevermind, I tried to call that number and got right through but then the guy on the other end told me I needed to hang up and dial a different number :(

AND I just got through there and it was a Spanish line...

Is it possible they did NOT open up more rooms for GP from the DV offer? I had called for DV and they had many rooms at CSR open for my dates (couldn't book 'cause i don't have a DV) and this morning right at 7:30am there was nothing, no open rooms at all for any of my dates. It doesn't look like they opened more rooms to me....?

They def opened up more rooms for GP. I am a DV card holder and called late in the week after FD was offered to DV. They didn't have anymore free dining for my dates in the poly standard I wanted. Called this morning and it was available. So they had to of opened more to the GP!

Im wondering about adr's. I know they arent attached to a package but are anyone elses not showing up in MDE? I cancelled my package and booked a new one completely

Made our reservation online, about an hour ago. Got the Pop Century with free quick service dining plan! yay!

Looks like CSR is sold out for my dates. (nov 16-24th) Luckily I was already able to snag it this morning-I was just checking to see. I can't believe it sold out already! (well, they still have king suites or something like that-for $2000 more than our package.)

Looked like CBR and Pop still had availability for those dates though.

My TA switched me over to CSR. When I look on MDE I don't see anything about dining. Has anyone else have this happen or should I call her and make sure she put through dining.

Given what happened with POR and POFQ, I find that hard to believe. Or maybe not. Black gave plenty of warning about what would happen with pre-bookings, and still people ignored him - then were shocked when resorts were excluded. You'd think people would learn, but obviously not. I was hoping for CSR, but am happy I got anything. Last trip for us, so am glad we got FD. Good luck to those still waiting.

Someday, everyone will listen to Black!
I did just notice that POR & POFQ are both available for RO discounts. That was kind of shocking to me but they are there on the website. I guess they book well enough without the FD so they only offered for RO. I wonder how many that were pre-booked and then kept POR or POFQ instead of converting to FD:scratchin

Yes! Made it through on the phone and everything is going to work out! POP Century for October 3-11 with free dining, and they are cancelling my reservation at ASSports!

Been to WDW 4 times. First time staying on property. POP or CBR?! :confused3 Family of 4, DDs are 5 & 7. Would upgrade POP to DP.

MDE appears to be extra glitchy today. Mine wont recognise anything through the app but when I check online it's all there and after a couple hours I received confirmation emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter