Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did the bathroom and brushing teeth thing .... still on hold 1:43:02, speaking of dreams America, I never dreamed I'd be on wait for almost 2 hrs.

PS I'm beginning to worry about my unlimited minutes LOL

CSR for 11/15-11/22 with FD!!!:cool1::cool1:

CM was great! I was so excited to hear a voice on the line I forgot how to turn my speaker function off and completely missed her name though.:confused3

This is as bad as Black Friday shopping!:eek:

okay showering to the WDW theme melody was interesting, maybe they should pipe that in to the shower closets at the resorts....:lmao:

1:41:57

The call center sucks!:rotfl:

Just finished! Wanted POR originally, but so thankful to Black for the head's up. I came up with an alternate plan and our family of 5 will be at pop (first time!) with connecting rooms and free quick service. Will do a couple out-of-pocket table services. So excited and so thankful to all of you fun people who I shared the waiting game with!

Only problem now (due to a change in our dates to November) is my 180 day out dining reservation day is the same morning we happen to be going to Aulani. Yikes! Busy morning for me, but had to share because the timing is ridiculous. Feel blessed to have the problem, but odd timing.

Hope everyone is getting what they want! It was a long hour and a half on the phone, but so worth it!:)

Got FD...finally! On hold for about 1 hr and 20 mins. Nov. 9-16 at the cabins! Horray ! What a great way to start the weekend !

I am going for my birthday for 3 days at WDW regardless and had planned to go to a value resort, so I went ahead and booked w/o FD. As so few mods or values are listed I think I might not get the 2 rooms I need for my kids and hubby. FD would be okay, but I would rather have an actual room. Good luck everyone else.:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter