Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called at 7, on hold on my home phone for over an hour and then my phone died. :scared1: I was already late for work, so I am now on hold again at work. At least I know that my phone won't run out of battery here....Not sure how productive I will be in the next hour or so....:rolleyes1

Got through after 1hr 15 minutes..ish Booking 6 rooms at Caribbean Beach for 9/19-9/28.

Ugh I got Jazmine. Not so sure about her. She started telling me POR was included. Then she went on to say it was only RO. She isn't too fast about stuff. We are switching 5 rooms to 6 rooms. She now has us on hold. I asked if we should just do a new reservation. She said no.

How early will the deal be available for online booking on Wednesday? I'm assuming not until 6am-ish?

I'm with you about not being happy until Wednesday but it looks like people are happy with availability today, except the POR. I'm just worried about POP being completely booked before Wednesday.

I've done the GP release numerous times (at least 4) and only 1 time did I not get POP. I kept calling back though and finally there was an opening, so don't give up!

Can anyone post the actual email? I want to see any discount plausible for 12/3-12/6 . .. I know it is a long shot, but still holding 133 mins in.. would love to hear there is at least a RO disc.

Here's something for all of you on the wait call - I am watching from a far today because we can't do anything until the 7th.

So, here's the answer to Joe's question because with all the "loopy" going on (pardon the pun), I am not staying at my resort of choice which is really hard on my legs (TA moved us last night to CS - queen beds were the breaker - and IF PO-anything re-opens she knows to jump. BUT DH and I are gong for a week with our best friends (who are newbies) during wine and food, under the bubble, and we will save about $700 per couple. That means with flight from Wisconsin our 7 days/6 nights is just under $2k.

So I CHOOSE to be happy because I will save money, have a blast with our friends, sleep well, eat and drink well, and that is awesome. And if I stay at CS for a second time,ah well. There will be another time at POFQ.

I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY. So for all those who are listening to the music loop (that I have at home and listen to often) just sing along! My favs are "Discovery" , "Alleluia", the opening " Main Street" sequence and so on. :hug:

DH asked last night what is the worst thing that could happen. I replied, "We wouldn't be able to go at all." He smiled and I replied: "Then everything else is frosting!"

I am CHOOSING TO BE HAPPY!!:dance3:

Been on hold since 6:59 and my cat stepped on my phone and disconnected me!!!!:headache: She is now in time out!

My conceal and carry pistol is within arms reach...that's a dead cat...JUST KIDDING! :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm at the 1:34 mark, so I'm getting "gunny"

Still on hold after 1:35. Today is definitely going to be a jeans & ponytail kinda day at work....def casual Friday. Considering I haven't showered and am still holding.... But it's worth the wait :)

Finally got through after an hour and twenty minutes. Booked Pop from Nov 11-21 with upgraded dining. The CM was really friendly and told me the queue has 460 people right now. Good luck to everyone still waiting! It will be worth it!

Aaannnnddddd there's the sun..... 1:35 later, maybe it will be an "alleluia" moment when they finally answer!

How early will the deal be available for online booking on Wednesday? I'm assuming not until 6am-ish?

I've only booked online once that I can remember for the GP release (we usually call because we always needed 2 rooms and it was just easier that way). But one year we did book AOA and I did it online at 6am est I believe? Someone else might have a better memory and be able to tell you for sure though :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter