Food And Wine 2013 Thread

This will be my first time at F&W I plan to start my tour around world showcase at 11 and stop to do some ride around 2. I plan to share our samples around the world with my wife. Any experienced people know if I can make it all the way around and sample approximately 12-15 dishes within that matter of time? I just want to prioritize so I don't leave without trying my must have dishes.

This will be my first time at F&W I plan to start my tour around world showcase at 11 and stop to do some ride around 2. I plan to share our samples around the world with my wife. Any experienced people know if I can make it all the way around and sample approximately 12-15 dishes within that matter of time? I just want to prioritize so I don't leave without trying my must have dishes.

12-15 dishes in 3 hours?? Don't think that's possible!

If you share the dishes, maybe. I fill up at about 4 to 5 dishes, no way I could eat 12 to 15 in 3 hours.

Definately plan to share the dishes. Looks like ten would be my limit from your responses Thanks for posting comments.

Leaving Sunday for F&W. We'll only get one full day, plus 1/2 day at Epcot, but I THINK we'll get to try everything we want to! I'm most excited to try the shrimp with dole pineapple sauce from the refreshment port, the lobster from hops and barley, the filet from Canada, and a couple other things! :banana:

Just came back from soft opening/CM preview. Ahhhh if F&W was always like this, it was so enjoyable, no lines in any of the booths, the CM are hyped up. I saw about 20 managers walking around all the booth and getting the CM excited. There was a screaming war between the Brazilian, Argentinian and Australian booth, it was really funny. (they are close to each other). Had my favorite, cheddar cheese soup, tried the frozen Smore's, Griddled greek cheese with pistachios and honey and the Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket.

Just came back from soft opening/CM preview. Ahhhh if F&W was always like this, it was so enjoyable, no lines in any of the booths, the CM are hyped up. I saw about 20 managers walking around all the booth and getting the CM excited. There was a screaming war between the Brazilian, Argentinian and Australian booth, it was really funny. (they are close to each other). Had my favorite, cheddar cheese soup, tried the frozen Smore's, Griddled greek cheese with pistachios and honey and the Spinach and Paneer Cheese Pocket.

It sounds wonderful! I'm curious... When are the best times to go? I'm assuming midweek, 11 am?

Just returned from a week at F & W. it was awesome! I have so many favorites I will be thinking of until I can go again! Not super crowded during the week and the weather was wonderful! :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter