FL residence, how often do you visit WDW?

We make it to Orlando twice a year. As you can see I am from Indiana. I wish we could go more often. We usually spend 10 days both times. Once in the Spring (April) and once in the Fall (October). The Fall trip tends to be a little better since crowds are lighter and the weather is more moderate (not as humid), but just being at WDW is fantastic!

We live in Altamonte Springs (north Orlando), 30-45 minutes away. We tend to go 1-2 times a week on average, whether it's a park, water park, or DTD. I was saying to FH that I think we've been to Epcot ten times more than the other parks put together! We've had our PAPs now since early Dec 2003 and we feel like we've barely scratched the surface. As another poster said, though, Epcot does feel like our home away from home.

We've been doing a little less the past couple months, gearing up for the F+W Fest. From now until the end of the year, there will be only three weekends we won't be at Disney, and those will be because we're going to visit our families for the holidays.

We do most holidays, birthdays, and our anniversaries there now, as well.

For 2 years I lived about 90 minutes away. We did a couple day trips, but more often we'd call on a Thursday and see what resorts were open. Over the time I lived there, we averaged about one weekend visit a month and one longer vacation per year.

Of course living so close means you never have the money or desire to vacation anywhere else! ;)

I try and go 3 times a year, as I work and have trouble getting off on weekends. :confused3 I go in Feb. May and Nov. :goodvibes

I am 45 minutes from Main Gate, and my first year I went up there 35 times. About 1/2 that my 2nd year. I try to go up at least once a month, sometimes more when I need to just stop the world and get off and relax. I have yet to take advantage of the Fla Resident discount at the hotel, but it's nice to know I can just hop up when I want. I use an Annual pass with no blackout and it's alot of fun for the Flower Power Concerts and Eat to the Beat. Luckily I work 4 days and have 3 off so it is easier to get up there. It's really fun when friends and families show up and I can show them around my favorite place to visit.

I'm 3.5 hrs away (Southeast Broward County) and we go about once a month, except during the summer (too hot, humid & crowded). We stay onsite at least 3 times (maybe as much as 5) and the rest of the time we stay at my parents who live 15 min away from the mouse.

We love going to Epcot for lunch or dinner. Sometimes we just visit the parks to walk around and do not do any rides. Our favorite is Epcot but we love AK too (it's so pretty). Again, not something we do in the peak of summer... We visit DTD a lot, specially the AMC theater.

And now we're DVC members. We've been there already 3 times (1 on DVC) and we have scheduled 2 more DVC stays this year.

our daughter in 7th grade and she has friends that have never been to WDW after living here all their lives. some have only been to epcot for school field trips, never to any other park. I though that was kind of weird. last year, they went to Busch Gardens as a field trip. thar sure beats the ones I used to go on.

most of her friends have passes for BG, but none ever go to O-Town. they all want to go with us on the weekends.

I work at WDW 5 days a week, and I'm probably in the parks at least 3 or 4 days a week as a guest (either after work, or on my days off).

We will generally go over about 1-2 times a month. However during the summer, we tend not to go because of the heat and the crowds. We figure we can wait a few months and almost have the parks to ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter