"Enjoy these moments; they are precious"-Lesley's EPIC May TR!-COMPLETED-10/2-Last stops at Flower & Garden and Wrap Up

Such a fun day meeting everyone! I love all your pp pictures at the end of the night, so cute!

I was bummed I left all my treats on the bus

So glad to hear you had such a nice day at Typhoon Lagoon. My brother worked there in college and that was the last time I was there. Unlike you we just get regular APs and I'm too cheap to pay extra for the water parks.

It looks and sounds like you, Molly, and Caroline all got along great. Though I'm not sure I could have dealt with the door or the bathroom situation. I understand they need to have accessible rooms, but don't understand why they put people who don't need said accessibility in it.

What a wonderful evening in Magic Kingdom!!!! I cannot believe how light the crowds were. Certainly not what we experienced a few days later.

(which meant we had a 7 minute walk instead of a 5 minute walk…)
Not too bad.
The room ended up being accessible, which wasn’t totally ideal, as we had a door that would stay open for 30 seconds whether we were entering or exiting, so we always had to wait for it to close.
I can see how that would get pretty annoying.
as I was unpacking (while still in my bathing suit…) I heard a little knock and finally got to meet Caroline (Dismeet #6)! We gave each other a big hug and got to chat a bit.
How did she like being completely wet, post hug?

:rolleyes2
at the start of the trip planning it was supposed to just be girls, so “No Steves Allowed”.
Yep. Main reason why I stayed away.
So anyways, that’s the reason for the Captain America selfie at Universal, the magic band, and this little guy!
:laughing: It all makes sense now!
I had been in Orlando for 5 days and this was the first time I entered Magic Kingdom! That actually beats my December trip (7 days) and February trip (11 days)!
How do you do that?????
I finally got my first taste of the corn dog nuggets (thankfully before they switched them to a different meat which just looks weird).
They switched the meat???? :eek:
We also got bombarded with ducks, including one who grabbed a fry from our table mid-flight!
:laughing: No way!
Anyways, onto Splash Mountain! I’ve only gotten to ride this one time, but it still is in my top 10 WDW rides!
::yes:: It's a fun ride.
Even though Molly didn’t have a FP, the CMs let her through with us because I asked nicely (honestly we did this all the time during the trip, and as long as you aren’t pushy or act entitled or trying to get 10 people on with 2 people’s FPs, then it works out fine.
I had no idea! This is good to know.
A fun ride, and at the end of the drop we were all confused because we continued to be sprayed with water – is that a new feature? Nope – just another rain spray which was timed hilariously!
:laughing:
We had time before our next FP opened, so we rode Pirates standby (maybe a 10 minute wait)
Not bad. That ride's wait time has gone wayyyy down. It used to be over an hour usually. Now it's frequently much less.
The ride did stop as we were above London
You are kidding me! I'd kill for that to happen!!
giphy.gif
:lmao: I so love this!
And since we were there, why not Under the Sea? I think it posted a 20 minute wait, but it was more like 5 minutes,
"20 minutes"... uh, huh.
"Come on in, folks. The line's 20 minutes because it's a popular ride. Yep. Realllll popular. Come on in! Please!!"
Then over to the Hub, where we checked into the Happily Ever After dessert party with Plaza Garden viewing (w/after fireworks desserts). We got to meet up with a bunch of others: Su-Lynn, Su-Queen, Steve, and some new people: Ariana, Billie, and Sarah (Dismeets #8, 9, 10)
:goodvibes Nice group.
And as we left I bent down a bit and some of my cheese cubes started spilling out onto the road (the cup was in my water bottle holder on my backpack)! The other ladies were laughing as I was trying to stop loosing all my precious swiss cheese!
:rotfl:
Anyways, back to the resort, where I had a lovely surprise and some of the ladies had a gorgeous bouquet sent to the room! We all got to enjoy it for the week (they even transferred it from YC to BC). Thanks gals!
Very nice. :)

Loved seeing your time at Typhoon Lagoon, in all my trips since 2001 I have never been to a water park!! I think the boys would like it, so I know we'll do it eventually (probably soon, since I've only got a few years of forcing them into family vacations left, LOL)

My second room at YC was 2080, so right near the one you had (My first room was better, 4070 a king bed room, but I had to switch so Raeven would have a bed). I liked the location, so close to the "secret entrance" door/laundry/and quiet pool.

So happy to see everyone arriving and enjoying each other's company in the MK!!

After the bus delay from Typhoon Lagoon, I had arrived at my home for the next 4 nights!
Welcome home!

We had received a 2nd floor room, which was nice because we could take the stairs rather than elevator. The location was just ok. It was close to the boat dock, but on the far edge from Epcot (which meant we had a 7 minute walk instead of a 5 minute walk…)
Interesting...looking at your diagram, I would think that location was about as good as you could get at YC. Any closer to EPCOT and you're in BC.

And we only had 1 bathroom area, with shower, sink, and toilet in the same room (also only 1 sink, not double sinks). Not the best for 3 women, but we made it work.
Ouch...sorry. Not ideal, but glad y'all adapted and overcame!

We also had a nice view of the quiet pool, though I don’t think any of us ever went in it!
:faint:
The most coveted pool on property and y'all didn't take advantage? Oh the horror. We were at BC February last year and really enjoyed the pool. Being able to enjoy sand under your feet vs. concrete was nice (to me).

HUHFlhP.jpg

Oh, and I’d like to introduce you to Little Steve. I had hoped to bring him out more, but ended up forgetting! He has a magnet in "America's A**", so he can latch onto your shoulder with a metal plate under a shirt - basically I used the same idea as the Shoulder Groot's at DCA.

v0to7i2.jpg
Steve's okay, but I really like your ears.

While we were hanging there eating a big rain fall came through and sprayed everyone (we were mostly safe under our umbrella). We also got bombarded with ducks, including one who grabbed a fry from our table mid-flight!
The birds at Disney are expert scavengers. Just glad you said your table and not your actual food tray.

Anyways, onto Splash Mountain! I’ve only gotten to ride this one time, but it still is in my top 10 WDW rides! Even though Molly didn’t have a FP, the CMs let her through with us because I asked nicely (honestly we did this all the time during the trip, and as long as you aren’t pushy or act entitled or trying to get 10 people on with 2 people’s FPs, then it works out fine. Even for Slinky Dog Dash, they let a couple extra people on, and I think Caroline got Molly onto her FoP FP too)
That's the thing I wish more people would understand (for the benefit of the CMs), but yet glad some don't (helps get on the ride faster). The old adage...you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. I hung out with some friends in January and they were convinced I had some type of special power...it was simply asking the CMs nicely and they'd usually help us out.

Really like this picture. Three lovely and happy ladies!

So...did Caroline forget to do the "pose" or did it just happen you and Molly had the same reaction?

On our way out, a lovely placed rainbow!

ORxdds6.jpg
That is a cool picture.

One of my favorite photos from the trip:

zCnFLqg.jpg
I saw this one already on Caroline's TR. It cracks me up, because Ariel doesn't make that face around Sebastian. :lmao:

Love your face on this one. Obviously the lovebugs weren't out at this point or this would have been dangerous.

I finally remembered to take a photo of Owl and Mr Toad!

osYLzj2.jpg
Still miss Mister Toad's wild ride. The CMs say it's the same track, but I seem to recall it being a relatively fast ride and not slow as Pooh is now. Maybe it was just because I was a kid and it seemed faster.

I love this show sooo much! The music really gets me!
Glad you like it. I personally miss wishes and am not a big fan of all the projections because I spend half (or more) the time trying to figure out what the projection is and miss the fireworks.

I also was a bad TRer at this time because I forgot to take photos of the whole spread, but I was busy enjoying the company!
Bad bad bad TRer. I demand you go back right away and rectify this oversight. :rotfl2:
Twist your arm?

It was evening EMH now and we had hoped to take a loop on the Peoplemover, but unfortunately it wasn’t running despite having a wait time on MDE.
That stinks...love WEDway...too bad it was down.

Since we were there, we hopped onto Buzz. Su-Lynn really kicked my a**! Literally over 10x my score.
If we meet up again, don't ride BLY with me. I've gotten REALLY good at it.

First, a photopass stop, where we got some great shots with a fun photographer!

hbX6Oyu.jpg
The others are cutsy, but I like this one the best. Good pic of all of you and how can you not like Tink?

Anyways, back to the resort, where I had a lovely surprise and some of the ladies had a gorgeous bouquet sent to the room! We all got to enjoy it for the week (they even transferred it from YC to BC). Thanks gals!
That's cool and very nice of them.

What a fun time with your roomies!! You guys got on a lot of rides and took some cute pics! And awesome catching a rainbow!

Sounds like a great night at the dessert party!

Such pretty flowers!!

Oh, and I’d like to introduce you to Little Steve. I had hoped to bring him out more, but ended up forgetting! He has a magnet in "America's A**", so he can latch onto your shoulder with a metal plate under a shirt - basically I used the same idea as the Shoulder Groot's at DCA.
LOVE IT!! OMG the magnet comment 😂

I prefer the hand-dipped corn dogs at Disneyland though!
truth.gif

so we rode Pirates standby (maybe a 10 minute wait)
I love the row of girls pretending to sleep hahaha

On our way out, a lovely placed rainbow!
Wow stunning!

One of my favorite photos from the trip:
Love it so much

I love this show sooo much! The music really gets me!
I cry every. single. time.

Unfortunately Caroline wasn’t able to enjoy it as the travel+heat+dehydration got to her, so she had to leave early.
Oh that's too bad!

And at the end, the CMs told us all to grab some of the coffee cups and fill up with whatever we wanted to go!
WOOHOO!!!

(this comes into play later)
Oooo the suspense...

First, a photopass stop, where we got some great shots with a fun photographer!
Oh man these are fantastic! So fun.

I did save most of it (but threw away anything that hit the ground)
NOT THE SWISS

Anyways, back to the resort, where I had a lovely surprise and some of the ladies had a gorgeous bouquet sent to the room!
So sweet! Sounds like an amazing group of women (and Steves)

What a great first night with new friends! I just love Girls' Getaway Weekends! <3
Yeah, it really was a great, fun weekend.
That's a workout!!!
It really can be! I was happy to have the lazy river, to be, well, lazy!
Oh my gosh, I love the lazy river. Can't wait to go on Friday!
Have fun!
What is with no door on the closet?? That would upset me so much. Otherwise, the room looks great.
I think that was due to the accessible room. It didn't look as good, but for the most part it worked fine.
Such a fun day meeting everyone! I love all your pp pictures at the end of the night, so cute!

I was bummed I left all my treats on the bus
I know, that was too bad!
So glad to hear you had such a nice day at Typhoon Lagoon. My brother worked there in college and that was the last time I was there. Unlike you we just get regular APs and I'm too cheap to pay extra for the water parks.

It looks and sounds like you, Molly, and Caroline all got along great. Though I'm not sure I could have dealt with the door or the bathroom situation. I understand they need to have accessible rooms, but don't understand why they put people who don't need said accessibility in it.

What a wonderful evening in Magic Kingdom!!!! I cannot believe how light the crowds were. Certainly not what we experienced a few days later.
Maybe one day you will visit during an AP night and can go for free? Or after your AP expires, instead of getting the pass immediately, get a park hopper plus ticket and use one water park visit, then upgrade the ticket to an AP? I've never done that though so don't know how it would work!
How did she like being completely wet, post hug?
Luckily I had dried out somewhat!
How do you do that?????
Magic Kingdom isn't the huge draw to WDW for me, since I have the original castle park nearby. I mean, sure, WDW's castle is much bigger and grander, but I still love my home park!
They switched the meat???? :eek:
They had switched it to chicken, but I think switched it back. It looked weird with the chicken!
I had no idea! This is good to know.
As long as you don't abuse it!
Loved seeing your time at Typhoon Lagoon, in all my trips since 2001 I have never been to a water park!! I think the boys would like it, so I know we'll do it eventually (probably soon, since I've only got a few years of forcing them into family vacations left, LOL)

My second room at YC was 2080, so right near the one you had (My first room was better, 4070 a king bed room, but I had to switch so Raeven would have a bed). I liked the location, so close to the "secret entrance" door/laundry/and quiet pool.

So happy to see everyone arriving and enjoying each other's company in the MK!!
Yeah, you definitely need to bring the boys one day! It could make a good rest day - let them go crazy on water slides while you can lounge in the lazy river!

That's funny we ended up getting rooms so close together! And how nice of you to sacrifice the King Bed for @Raeven !
Interesting...looking at your diagram, I would think that location was about as good as you could get at YC. Any closer to EPCOT and you're in BC.
Yeah, I guess it wasn't too bad. It was just a hike from the lobby and Stormalong Bay.
The most coveted pool on property and y'all didn't take advantage? Oh the horror. We were at BC February last year and really enjoyed the pool. Being able to enjoy sand under your feet vs. concrete was nice (to me).
We did visit Stormalong Bay! We just didn't go to the Quiet Yacht Club pool right outside our room! I considered heading down to use the hot tub once or twice, but never got around to it!
So...did Caroline forget to do the "pose" or did it just happen you and Molly had the same reaction?
Haha - I honestly don't know! I think we had discussed a pose and maybe doing Home Alone, but Caroline said she always forgets to pose on the ride photos!
Love your face on this one. Obviously the lovebugs weren't out at this point or this would have been dangerous.
Nope, not quite yet. And you don't whistle on the second photo after you've left the mine?
If we meet up again, don't ride BLY with me. I've gotten REALLY good at it.
I prefer the guns on the DL version - you can pick them up, not fixed in place. I still am not that good at it though!
What a fun time with your roomies!! You guys got on a lot of rides and took some cute pics! And awesome catching a rainbow!

Sounds like a great night at the dessert party!

Such pretty flowers!!
It was fun!
LOVE IT!! OMG the magnet comment 😂
I just saw Endgame again on Saturday, so it was in my mind!
NOT THE SWISS
I know - a tragedy!
Cheeky duck!

Sounds like you had a great evening in MK with your roomies and some of the other girls.

The dessert party always sounds so yummy.
I love that dessert party! I've done it 4 times (so only missed it during my December '18 trip).

Luckily I had dried out somewhat!
;) I thought you might have. :)
Magic Kingdom isn't the huge draw to WDW for me, since I have the original castle park nearby. I mean, sure, WDW's castle is much bigger and grander, but I still love my home park!
Interesting. For me, MK was the first Disney park I ever visited. So that's the "original" in my mind. (I know it isn't really, of course.)
They had switched it to chicken, but I think switched it back. It looked weird with the chicken!
Thank goodness!! :faint:
As long as you don't abuse it!
Oh, no. I was just thinking if I had a FP and then met someone for a DISmeet or something and we didn't want to part ways right away. Something like that.

Interesting. For me, MK was the first Disney park I ever visited. So that's the "original" in my mind. (I know it isn't really, of course.)
I grew up going to Disneyland relatively often. We had APs when I was younger for 1 year, but besides that there were a lot of end-of-school trips as rewards. But my first visit to WDW wasn't until 2017! I knew it was there due to Disney channel (Barbie's birthday at Epcot was on repeat, as was N'Sync performing at Animal Kingdom), but my family never bothered to take a trip. My parents went for a day when I was 3 (though I was left at home) and weren't big fans, so they never pushed it on us! Only when I became an adult and obsessed with Disney did I plan a trip!
Oh, no. I was just thinking if I had a FP and then met someone for a DISmeet or something and we didn't want to part ways right away. Something like that.
Yeah, and that is exactly a good use of it! Often at Disneyland I won't rope drop, so friends will already have FPs. As long as I've asked nicely, the CMs always let me in with them, because I don't lie, I just say I wasn't at the park yet.

Day 6 - May 2, 2019

Part 1 - Feeling special!

Today was a relatively early wakeup (well, for me at least), but that was completely ok because of something special planned. I’m sure most of you have read it in other EPIC TRs, but shortly before our trip, we had been gifted with a VIP tour! It was such an unexpected surprise and so much fun!

We started in Epcot, with the hope to be able to utilize the FP lines during EMH when no one else could. It was, me, Caroline, Molly, Su-Lynn, Steve, Su-Queen, Billie, Sarah, Jackie, Ariana, Fallon, Luke, Kara, Jenny, Joe, Liesa, Kari, Kelly (Dismeets #11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 – Sorry, Luke and Joe don’t get separate numbers, they are just along for the ride)

rOGYz6k.jpg
phTgFro.jpg
bOi1lgV.jpg

(don’t you think Su-Lynn’s face looks like an emoji here?) 413965

Up first – Test Track. I ended up working with Jenny and her husband, Joe, to design our car. He asked for big wheels, and I delivered! But of course it had to be pink and sparkly! Though it didn’t exactly win any awards!

b4AnIta.jpg
RmO9s2x.jpg

The line was pretty backed up, unfortunately, so it was a bit of a mob getting into the line after the design room. We almost all got separated, but eventually collected everyone in the line! And we really just boarded as randomly as possible!

Q5hz3wm.jpg
5iZR5aa.jpg

We headed out to the Showcase plaza, and on the way I saw Pascal invading the Toy Story 4 topiary (i.e. a lizard was on the sheep’s head)

PKCW7Q5.jpg

In Showcase Plaza we waited around for a bit, as the Blue Angels were flying overhead. They did 2 flyovers and it was very cool. I think several of us (me included) weren’t super invested in it (and really, it ended up taking some time out of the VIP tour, so we should have just started the tour after the flyover), but I’m really happy we saw it, as it was very neat!

uAi147g.jpg
FRMXQq5.jpg

Then, we headed over to ride Frozen Ever After. As our 2nd full boat went on its way we realized Liesa and Kari had been left behind for a boat with strangers! Liesa was not amused and shaking her fist at us! It was actually pretty hilarious!

a5S9xpv.jpg
hqAUwX2.jpg
WULxawn.jpg

We also had to make a stop for baby duckies! (While I was taking photos of the baby ducks, apparently Jenny and Joe were taking photos with a legit celebrity! Still haven’t decided who has the better encounter though!)

DKPt0TL.jpg

And our last stop in Epcot – Soarin. We took over 2 rows, unfortunately they were the A2 and A3, with me in the worst spot in the theatre, but I was just enjoying the company so didn’t care (plus I can see it much more often than anyone else on the tour)!

hESXyuJ.jpg
L8uLTPh.jpg
dGhHoI4.jpg
pcNiAeh.jpg

This was Jenny’s first time on the ride and as the bird flies up to the screen, we just hear a loud “Jesus Christ!” Another hilarious moment and the rest of our row was just laughing the whole time!

R8kGQNM.jpg

I took the opportunity to take some on-ride photos!

0NYr42K.jpg
PeqOqfh.jpg

Funny, it didn’t look like this in real life!

oNqEjiA.jpg

And we have a second Su-Lynn emoji photo!

AtsYC14.jpg

We took a group photo (should have done it outside, but oh well),

NAe4Ocs.jpg

And then headed to the vans for the first time. VIP tours get special vans that drive around backstage, so we can avoid security and other waitups! They picked us up right behind The Land. As we drove backstage we weren’t allowed to take photos, but it was sooo cool to see all the food and wine booths and everything else backstage! Also a much closer look at Ratatouille construction.

giphy.gif

Coming up - Even more VIP Goodness!

ended up working with Jenny and her husband, Joe, to design our car. He asked for big wheels, and I delivered! But of course it had to be pink and sparkly! Though it didn’t exactly win any awards!
It did live up to the pink and sparkly part...

apparently Jenny and Joe were taking photos with a legit celebrity!
I still can't believe we saw Michael Shannon!!!!!

This was Jenny’s first time on the ride and as the bird flies up to the screen, we just hear a loud “Jesus Christ!” Another hilarious moment and the rest of our row was just laughing the whole time!
OMG! This scared the absolute crap out of me!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I grew up going to Disneyland relatively often. We had APs when I was younger for 1 year, but besides that there were a lot of end-of-school trips as rewards. But my first visit to WDW wasn't until 2017! I knew it was there due to Disney channel (Barbie's birthday at Epcot was on repeat, as was N'Sync performing at Animal Kingdom), but my family never bothered to take a trip. My parents went for a day when I was 3 (though I was left at home) and weren't big fans, so they never pushed it on us! Only when I became an adult and obsessed with Disney did I plan a trip!
My first trip I was already a teen. I grew up watching Walt talk about his parks and knew I had to see HM some day. It wasn't until just a couple years ago that I got to California and the original park.
Yeah, and that is exactly a good use of it! Often at Disneyland I won't rope drop, so friends will already have FPs. As long as I've asked nicely, the CMs always let me in with them, because I don't lie, I just say I wasn't at the park yet.
Ah. But never heard of that working before. Now I know. :)

I’m sure most of you have read it in other EPIC TRs, but shortly before our trip, we had been gifted with a VIP tour!
::yes::
(Dismeets #11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 – Sorry, Luke and Joe don’t get separate numbers, they are just along for the ride)
:lmao: Sorry, guys!
bOi1lgV.jpg

(don’t you think Su-Lynn’s face looks like an emoji here?)
Yes she does! Cute as a button. :)
He asked for big wheels, and I delivered! But of course it had to be pink and sparkly!
Of course it did. :)
We headed out to the Showcase plaza, and on the way I saw Pascal invading the Toy Story 4 topiary (i.e. a lizard was on the sheep’s head)
:laughing: Nice.
Nice photo!
I didn't have quite as good luck with that.
As our 2nd full boat went on its way we realized Liesa and Kari had been left behind for a boat with strangers! Liesa was not amused and shaking her fist at us! It was actually pretty hilarious!
:lmao: Poor Liesa and Kari!
Oh, you guys are in trouble now! That's one ticked DISer there!
We also had to make a stop for baby duckies! (While I was taking photos of the baby ducks, apparently Jenny and Joe were taking photos with a legit celebrity! Still haven’t decided who has the better encounter though!)
Baby ducks trumps celebrities.
:laughing: Just read that on Ariana's TR. Pretty funny!
Funny, it didn’t look like this in real life!
:sad2: I will never ride that on the side if I can help it.
As we drove backstage we weren’t allowed to take photos, but it was sooo cool to see all the food and wine booths and everything else backstage!
Cool!

Uh oh - are you speaking from experience?

Yes! And I kicked my friend in the head in my struggle :rotfl2:

Yeah, some woman and her kids gave me theirs and said it was easier to steer!

So fun! Makes me want to return.

He has a magnet in "America's A**"

Hhahahah oh Cap.

This is a very cute photo.

I really hoped we’d be evacuated at that point, but no luck!

That would be a fun evac! When I got evaced off Pinocchio at Disneyland they said Peter Pan requires ladders to evac people!

Wow, great photo!!

This is adorable! I can see why it's a fav from the trip!

Oh hey it's me and some of my fav Canadians!

I think several of us (me included) weren’t super invested in it (and really, it ended up taking some time out of the VIP tour, so we should have just started the tour after the flyover), but I’m really happy we saw it, as it was very neat!

This was me too! But it did end up being really neat to see.

But now I hate them again as they're in town for an airshow and have been practicing nonstop and disturbing my sleep. rude.

(While I was taking photos of the baby ducks, apparently Jenny and Joe were taking photos with a legit celebrity! Still haven’t decided who has the better encounter though!)

DUCKS. Baby ducks always win.

I was about 5 or 6 updates behind, but am alllll caught up now. Phew!!! Lots and lots of material there!

(Oh funny TR story – I’m looking at the photo above and am like, something doesn’t feel right about it…so I decide to rotate 180 degrees. Yup – upside down! Which I guess demonstrates how still the water was that morning)

WHOA!! That was quite the reflection! Pretty!

Morimoto:

I loved my meal there and love the decor. My only complaint is the noice level; it's so darned loud. But I enjoyed the food and would go back, but have other places I want to try first.

And that was it. Yup. Pretty lame.

Bummer! You'd think Disney could produce something a LOT better. :(

I wish I could have been around and going when this was still a thing. :( Sad it's just a memory now.

In conclusion - I really liked Typhoon Lagoon! I would totally go back and I really want to try out Blizzard Beach (I don't know if that will happen in January or maybe March). Also, something sort of nice - before my trip I ended up buying a bikini for the first time ever. Obviously, I'm plus size and normally get stuff that hides my stomach, but this Minnie Mouse inspired bathing suit popped up and was too adorable. All my friends encouraged me, so I got it and ended up wearing it to TL. I've never gotten so many compliments before! From random women or little girls or CMs. It really made me feel so awesome!

This REALLY makes me want to go there. I love water parks and this is the first time I've really seen a good review with a lot of photos of the theming. Maybe next year I can squeeze it in for a day. :)

But we quickly made our way up Main Street because our 3rd roomie was hanging out at Casey’s Corner! And we finally got to meet up with Molly! (Dismeet #7). We all got to chatting, but were also hungry, so I finally got my first taste of the corn dog nuggets (thankfully before they switched them to a different meat which just looks weird). They were fine. I prefer the hand-dipped corn dogs at Disneyland though!

Mmmm, my faves. I think I also squeeked in before the abhorrent-sounding meat change.

So cute!

Even cuter!

Wait a minute! Hold the phone.... ya'll are doing a ChunkyDump before the tour even happened. LOL!!

Then, we headed over to ride Frozen Ever After. As our 2nd full boat went on its way we realized Liesa and Kari had been left behind for a boat with strangers! Liesa was not amused and shaking her fist at us! It was actually pretty hilarious!

LOL!! I'd totally forgotten that! OY!! So much hilarious that day!

Oh. My. Gosh!! Are you kiddding me?! I'm dying here!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Oh, you guys are in trouble now! That's one ticked DISer there!

I look like I've just walked past someone's Chunky Dump! Or worse. THat is a hiliarious, if altogether unflattering, photo of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!