Electrical Parade @ Poly

KMLOVESWDW

DIS VETERAN
We have dinner reservations at Kona for 8:00. It just occured to me that we might be able to see the floating parade. Anyone know what time it goes by the Poly & where would be a good place to view it. Is the pool bar open late enough to get a drink & watch the parade? Thanks for the info:cutie:

It goes by after the MK fireworks, right? I'm not sure what time that is, but we've viewed it from the Poly beach, and that's a great spot.

ELP starts about 9, but it seemed when we were there last month like it started earlier, because you could see it before the 9:00 fireworks. You can see it from the Volcano Pool and beach area in front of the pool. The pool bar closed about 8:30 when I was there, but it seemed to vary just depending on how much business there was.

Although the pageant generally follows the schedule below, check with the Guest Services Desk at your Magic Kingdom Resort for times during your stay. Inclement weather can cause cancellation of the pageant.

Polynesian Resort -- 9 p.m.
Grand Floridian -- 9:15 p.m.
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35 p.m.
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45 p.m.
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05 p.m.
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20 p.m. (only during extended MK park
hours)

Note that when the Magic Kingdom Fireworks are scheduled for 9 p.m., the Electrical Water Pageant runs about 7-20 minutes later.

We have dinner reservations at Kona for 8:00. It just occured to me that we might be able to see the floating parade. Anyone know what time it goes by the Poly & where would be a good place to view it. Is the pool bar open late enough to get a drink & watch the parade? Thanks for the info:cutie:

Pool bar at the Poly closes before dark. Very early.

I always watch the ELP from Poly. I usually go out past the volcano pool to the beach and find a place to sit and watch it from there. You can also see the castle change colors from there as well. It is always cool to observe the other resorts at night as well.

Enjoy.

Thanks for all the tips. It's been a few years since we've seen it at WL. Having the castle in the background will be pretty neat!!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter