EBATES (Rakuten) in store app

Bella the Ball 360

Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.<br><font
Does anyone use the Ebates app when they go to stores that are participating? I have not tried it yet and seeing as I am not the most tech savvy person in the world I wondered how difficult it is to use. I use Ebates all the time and have found that it is an easy way to add on to my credit card rebates. I used to use it in conjunction with Discover but unfortunately they discontinued their program. Noting I like better than to maximize my money back rewards. Are there any better programs than EBATES? Just wondering.

I use the big 3 - DOSH, RMN, Ebates (Rakuten) - and save several small amounts ($) on shopping trips at the in-stores with offers. For Ebates you need to turn on the LINK (for the store you want) and remember to turn it on again once you used the offer. Every little bit adds up.

I use it every once in a while. JC Penney has had a perpetual 1% cash back, so I use it there a lot. Bought some new Alexa's for the house from Amazon and got a few bucks. It's not a big earner for me, but like Cruising Engineer said...every little bit helps.

I use the big 3 - DOSH, RMN, Ebates (Rakuten) - and save several small amounts ($) on shopping trips at the in-stores with offers. For Ebates you need to turn on the LINK (for the store you want) and remember to turn it on again once you used the offer. Every little bit adds up.

What is DOSH I know retail me not and I use it for codes do you use it for rebates too?

DOSH is strictly a phone/tablet app. Once you have loaded your CC on the app and use that CC at the stores they are currently carrying, you automatically (most of the time) get that small reward - usually in the 2%-5% range. You need to check the app for the current rewards before shopping at a store. The little ones add up quickly. You can transfer the rewards to PayPal, Venmo, bank account.

DOSH is strictly a phone/tablet app. Once you have loaded your CC on the app and use that CC at the stores they are currently carrying, you automatically (most of the time) get that small reward - usually in the 2%-5% range. You need to check the app for the current rewards before shopping at a store. The little ones add up quickly. You can transfer the rewards to PayPal, Venmo, bank account.
Thanks. I love this free money and I do not know why many people do not take advantage of it especially when Ebates does their big % at holiday time. The other day Disney had 10% back 25% off 100 on their site and 10% back using their credit card. I got a VB Disney back pack for 60! Savings of $40.00 without leaving my house.

Thanks. I love this free money and I do not know why many people do not take advantage of it especially when Ebates does their big % at holiday time. The other day Disney had 10% back 25% off 100 on their site and 10% back using their credit card. I got a VB Disney back pack for 60! Savings of $40.00 without leaving my house.
And I got a Minnie Mouse (American Tourister) carry on and DGC ($100). Cha-Ching!!!!!

And I got a Minnie Mouse (American Tourister) carry on and DGC ($100). Cha-Ching!!!!!

I WANT that one!! My husband talked me into a purple Travel Pro and I am trying to beat the heck out if when I use it so I can get the Minnie, but this thing must be made of titanium b/c it will not die!!

I WANT that one!! My husband talked me into a purple Travel Pro and I am trying to beat the heck out if when I use it so I can get the Minnie, but this thing must be made of titanium b/c it will not die!!
That's what I have, the medium dark red TravelPro. Luckily my handle has a "bit" of play when I twist my wrist. Oh dear, guess I need something new! I know the American Tourister won't last forever but the Minnie Mouse will be fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!