Easter 2003

Enright78

A bit of a lurker!!
Found you at last!! I thought it was my employers system not allowing me access and I thought I was in big trouble at work.:eek:
I know I have asked this before, but I have lost the answers now! Also I have a slight variation.
We are planning to go for a week Easter 2003, probably flying out Monday 14 April and back 20 or 21 April. Heathrow is much more convenient for us to get to. I believe most flights out of Heathrow are non direct to MCO, but we did non direct this year and I think I actually preferred having a bit of a break.
So....any ideas re places to go for cheap flights etc?
Thanks, :earsgirl:

Fi
We're out there next easter too, flying out 10th April until 24th. We got our flights through Virgin Travel store. Also tried TravelShoponline, netflights, Expedia, Palm Travel and Travel City, among others!!
Good luck!:):)

We were there last easter, (last week march first april) and got superb price from expedia with virgin ( gatwick:( ) .We spent a week at WL and then a week on Gulf Coast. Be prepared ......... we've been most months of the year but have never ever seen it so busy.

In fact its been the only time we've been glad to get out of WDW for some peace, even in the height of summer we've never seen it so busy. :eek:

Easter hols in the US seem to last about 6 weeks ;)

David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter