Early check in at HH

CruznLexi

DIS Veteran
We are going to HH in May I know the offical check in is for 4pm but has anyone checked in early like around noon?

I've never checked in early at HHI. It has usually been around 3:30-4:00 but I have never checked in and my room not been ready. I would think that they would check you in and tell you to enjoy the resort until the room is ready. I wouldn't worry.

We always check in around noon on a Sunday. Our room is usually not ready-maybe 2 out of 7 times it's been ready. On 2 of the trips, other people we were traveling with checked in same time as us and their rooms were ready, so who knows.

You can always check-in before 4pm, just be aware that your room may not be available until 4. You can get your room keys, arrival info and then head to the pool/beach/grocery/hammock until the villa is ready.

Enjoy! :)

I always check in super early (ie. 9am) and then we jump headlong into all the activities they have there!

I am super flexible with location, my only request at HHI is lower level. I have 3 kids and I would feel bad for the people under us!

I always get there by 11am and have always had a room. If you are picky...want XXXX view, you may need to wait.

At HHI, it is so small, I just don't feel that a certain view is necessary....just walk to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!