dreamsunlimited nonresponsive

@Doberge, that link worked to the extent I got John’s out-of-office. Thank you for noticing and providing the correct one.
Despite the out of office response, John does check his emails and will act on the issue even through they are on a cruise right now.

Its only been 2 days of no response, but honestly if I have to call the boss to get service, what kind of service will I get
Dreams have a huge number of agents these days and this thread shows that plenty of them are excellent. Some are obviously not as good, given the number of negative comments. The point of reaching out to the boss is so he knows if and when they have agents not performing and he can do something about that. Ultimately that will lead to better service for all, whereas if people never complain then those agents keep getting away with being terrible because the boss doesn’t know.

I'm having trouble getting a quote on my 8th cruise... I've emailed the agent who's booked the last 5 or 6 twice over the past week to no avail. I filled out the request for quote form from https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/disney-cruise-line.cfm and no response.. is anyone else having difficulties or is it just me? How long should I wait since I always fear a price increase any day..

Appreciate any advice.
Hi! The advice I would give when planning a vacation is use Dreams. I use Dreams for my vacation planning and I have never been disappointed.

Mike Fanucce is our awesome TA. He is attentive, professional and we can tell that He really loves his job!

Dreams is just like any business. If you are not getting the service that you expect you would reach out to the manager. I would definitely take John on his offer to help out. It’s worth it!

I have been going to Disney since I was a kid so I know Disney Parks backwards and forwards. I say all that to tell you that I don’t NEED Dreams to plan my vacations. I WANT them to take care of my vacation planning. Both my husband and I have insanely busy careers. Dreams takes the stress away from us having to plan our vacation. They are awesome and they truly care about their clients!

(And no. They did not pay me to say this! Lol. I just wanted to share my advice with you: Give Dreams a chance! They are awesome!)

Years ago I transferred my booking to DU. It came time for final payment and for whatever reason my TA had to process it. (maybe with technology it is different now!) Despite repeated attempts Tammy was not getting back to me. I was panicking because the payment was due in a day or so. I posted on the boards and John got back to me. I was grateful for his assistance but that experience was enough for me to never use their services again.

Hello, something must be wrong, its been a week since I emailed her with no response
Use an agency where anyone there is able to help you, not one like this where you are at the mercy of an individual agent who has obviously decided that you are not a priority client. If you know what you want, and don’t need handholding then there are places where you can get a better all on “deal” on your cruise.

Use an agency where anyone there is able to help you, not one like this where you are at the mercy of an individual agent who has obviously decided that you are not a priority client. If you know what you want, and don’t need handholding then there are places where you can get a better all on “deal” on your cruise.
You are 100% right. I found a different company from this forum and have already booked the cruise

No response for me from Dreams either :/ contacted 3d ago and just the automatic reply. Not sure what to do, haven't cruised before.. Guess I will try and book direct with disney tomorrow. Think that's when Aust opens for me.

No response for me from Dreams either :/ contacted 3d ago and just the automatic reply. Not sure what to do, haven't cruised before.. Guess I will try and book direct with disney tomorrow. Think that's when Aust opens for me.
Did the automatic reply give you a reference number? And did you fill in all the details on the booking form from their website with your names, which cruise you want etc?

If you filled in all of that detail and received a reference number in the auto reply then likely you will not hear from an agent until they have actually booked you because they have nothing they need to contact you about yet since bookings haven’t opened.

(Also, if you haven’t cruised before then it will be Thursday that you can book the Australian cruises, rather than tomorrow.)

Did the automatic reply give you a reference number? And did you fill in all the details on the booking form from their website with your names, which cruise you want etc?

If you filled in all of that detail and received a reference number in the auto reply then likely you will not hear from an agent until they have actually booked you because they have nothing they need to contact you about yet since bookings haven’t opened.

(Also, if you haven’t cruised before then it will be Thursday that you can book the Australian cruises, rather than tomorrow.)
Yes to reference number and yes to filling in all the details. Thanks I will wait and see then :)

Hard to believe the boss doesn't come on here and fully explain what's happening. Hope they arent going belly up

I know our agent is on the Wish.

We did not get automatic response at first, but we did hear from her today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter