• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dole Whip in Massachusetts

The little ice cream "shack" by my house has Dole Whip but I refuse to get it. Dole Whip is Disney Only! for me. :)

A couple of years ago, I posted that a Block Island shop had Dole Whip Floats. They used orange juice rather than pineapple juice though.

I've seen Orange Leaf yogurt shops that have pineapple yogurt. You can get it for takeout so this weekend, I'll be making my own Dole Whip Floats. My grocery store sells pineapple juice. Add some Disney park music and I'm all set.:rotfl:

A couple of years ago, I posted that a Block Island shop had Dole Whip Floats. They used orange juice rather than pineapple juice though.

I've seen Orange Leaf yogurt shops that have pineapple yogurt. You can get it for takeout so this weekend, I'll be making my own Dole Whip Floats. My grocery store sells pineapple juice. Add some Disney park music and I'm all set.:rotfl:

Don't get the canned juice if at all possible get the frozen concentrate. The stuff in the little cans is horrible.

I don't know if its been previously mentioned on this thread but Story Land in Glenn, NH has them as well:

Whistle Stop Soft Serve Ice Cream
Featuring Dole Whip! Dole fruit flavored soft serve is fat free, has zero cholesterol and is lactose free and gluten free, making it a guilt-free indulgence

I don't know if its been previously mentioned on this thread but Story Land in Glenn, NH has them as well:

Whistle Stop Soft Serve Ice Cream
Featuring Dole Whip! Dole fruit flavored soft serve is fat free, has zero cholesterol and is lactose free and gluten free, making it a guilt-free indulgence

Also no more sodium caseinate so truly dairy free but only the fruit flavors and also no corn syrup solids.

As for guilt free, it still has a ton of sugar. :thumbsup2

West End Creamery in Whitinsville MA has them!! Its right off 146, tastes the same as WDW, but not quite as smooth:banana::banana:

There is a Dole Whip stand at Dutch Wonderland in Pennsylvania, too. Still tastes yummy, but not the same as on a hot August day looking at the castle ;)

Just had my Dole Whip there a few weeks ago! It's one of my favorite places & I thoroughly enjoyed the Dole Whip there! In Disney however I only got the pineapple ice cream. In Dutch Wonderland I opted for the float this time. Yum!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter