Does this mean we aren’t going to the mountains? ** 3/6 Link to new PTR**

Glad to hear you are feeling better, coming home and being sick on top of that is no fun, that's for sure. :)

I've read all your disney reports and loved reading them, though for the most part they were long finished when I got to them. This time I'm really excited to read along while you are writing your TR! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about your long awaited family trip and hope it was all you were wishing for! Sounds like it's gonna be interesting and I'm anxious to see the pic and hear how the kids reacted to the big surprise! :)
Btw, I love your little bouncy Santa Mickey thing, so cute!

Hello!

I'm here, too!

The Josh pic cracked me up! :laughing:

Kathy

I have many more with that same face :rotfl:.

I'm here too, great start :yay:

Hi Jo, thanks for stopping by!

Woo hoo :woohoo: :woohoo: Can't wait to read more :goodvibes

:surfweb:

Thanks for reading!

Can't wait to read all about your trip.

Thanks for following along.

Hi Lessa.

I'm here!! Page one! :banana:

Thanks for reading Amy.

More...more.....

Can't you write any faster?!? ;) :goodvibes

:rotfl2:I have a couple installments written up in word :thumbsup2.

Here and subbed! Can't wait to read more...popcorn::

Thanks for subbing.

I'm in too Tracy. Glad you got started.

The kids look so cute, glad you shared pictures. I really hope you had a great trip!

Thanks for joining in, there will be many pictures of the kids. I loved taking pics of them.

Great start Tracy! I love your pictures and descriptions of the cast. Looking forward to the big reveal! :goodvibes

Hi Michelle, thanks for reading.

I'm in popcorn::

whew...I thought I was late (as usual :rolleyes:) but you just have started the TR portion....

I can't wait to hear how this Family trip went especially what the kids thought!

Scrappie J~

Hi Scrappie! The kids were in awe, it was great.

Can't wait to read more.

Lucy

Hello Lucy, thank you so much for joining us!

Great start. i can't wait to see how the surprise went.

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the report.

Hi I am a newbie

I am a lurker on a lot of trip reports and found your pre trip report

I caught up on it and I love the way you write!

I am very excited to read your trip report :flower3:

Thank you so much for posting, I love it when lurkers come out of hiding and post :banana:

Can't wait to read all about your trip!:goodvibes

Thanks, it was very different than the other trips

I am in for this report. My son sounds alot like yours, but he is only 13!! Can't wait to read more and see what the suprise is.

Melissa

Oh goodness Melissa, I will start praying for you now if your son is like mine :lmao:.

Hi, thanks for reading!

I'm late, but I am here:yay:

You aren't late at all, thanks for being here.

Glad to hear you are feeling better, coming home and being sick on top of that is no fun, that's for sure. :)

I've read all your disney reports and loved reading them, though for the most part they were long finished when I got to them. This time I'm really excited to read along while you are writing your TR! :goodvibes I can't wait to hear all about your long awaited family trip and hope it was all you were wishing for! Sounds like it's gonna be interesting and I'm anxious to see the pic and hear how the kids reacted to the big surprise! :)
Btw, I love your little bouncy Santa Mickey thing, so cute!

I am finally starting to feel like myself. It was so great getting to meet you last year.

Yay! You're back! I can't wait to hear all about the trip. :goodvibes

Thanks for being here.

Hi, Tracy. :goodvibes

Hi to you :goodvibes:goodvibes.

Early Tuesday November 3rd, I was getting ready to take luggage out to the van, all 5 pieces of luggage, including a battery charger for the wheelchair, Hannah’s dresses and things I had gotten the kids. I went into the bedroom to make sure I had gotten everything and came back to see this:

Tracysdisneypix1011.jpg

A very annoyed Ace NOT liking the luggage being out. He had to investigate:

Tracysdisneypix1015.jpg

I tried to get him to look at me but got these instead:

Tracysdisneypix1013.jpg

Tracysdisneypix1012.jpg

Tracysdisneypix1014.jpg

I gave up on that and took things out to the van. All too quickly Ace was with the boarder and we were on our way to pick up the rest of the family. They came out with NINE yes 9 pieces of luggage including carryon’s. Thank goodness we were flying SouthWest.

Tracysdisneypix1017.jpg

Tracysdisneypix1019.jpg

That is not all the luggage that ended up around Bill. Then we had to pile people into the van:

Tracysdisneypix1021.jpg

The kids were excitedly talking about the cabin and playing pool, seeing mountains, and maybe getting in the hot tub. Abbey and I looked at each other and smiled. We all buckled up and were on our way.

Hannah hammed it up in the back, while Christian played a video game:

I3010004.jpg

After two potty stops we were in Nashville. We got our room key to a double queen suite and hopped in the elevator. The first of many “I want to push the button” conversations took place. Later in the trip I solved that issue by saying I was the elevator button pusher!!

Tracysdisneypix1032.jpg

We dropped off some luggage, as you can tell Abbey was suffering from Disney-nonsleepbeforethetripitis:

Tracysdisneypix1033.jpg

We got her up and got everyone’s order for Jack in the Box and Josh and I went to pick it up. We ate and told the kids I had something on the computer I wanted them to watch. We explained it had to do with the trip and I would be reading it to them, but they had to be quiet until the end so Hannah would understand what was going on. They both said they were ready to watch.

For those of you that didn't see the slideshow I made or if anyone wants to see it again, here it is:

Next installment… The video revealed to the kids (like I would give up the surprise already)

I am subbing to your TR. After finding them recently I read all of your other trip reports and read them all. I couldn't get enough. Ace cracks me up! I get exactly the same look and behavior from my dog, Nanook, whenever I leave on vacation. None of my pets are fans of luggage!

:lmao:

How mean leaving us hanging like that! :mad::cutie: :laughing:

:rotfl2:

I am subbing to your TR. After finding them recently I read all of your other trip reports and read them all. I couldn't get enough. Ace cracks me up! I get exactly the same look and behavior from my dog, Nanook, whenever I leave on vacation. None of my pets are fans of luggage!

Welcome to our TR!! Thank you so much for reading our reports. Ace is goofy isn't he? I love your dogs name!!

Welcome to our TR!! Thank you so much for reading our reports. Ace is goofy isn't he? I love your dogs name!!

Thanks! Here's a picture of her. She's definitely a handful.

s1089999980_30055330_9862.jpg

LOL at Ace's pictures! My dogs do the same thing. I've resorted lately to packing the suitcases in the garage and carrying my stuff out there in a laundry basket. :sad2:

Quite the cliffhanger there my friend! Anxiously awaiting the next update! :yay::flower3:

Thanks! Here's a picture of her. She's definitely a handful.

s1089999980_30055330_9862.jpg

She is beautiful!! I am reading your TR, it is great! I love how close you are to your Mom, I was that way with mine.

LOL at Ace's pictures! My dogs do the same thing. I've resorted lately to packing the suitcases in the garage and carrying my stuff out there in a laundry basket. :sad2:

Quite the cliffhanger there my friend! Anxiously awaiting the next update! :yay::flower3:

You crack me up about packing in the garage. I don't have good cliffhangers like Kathy, that one was all I had :rotfl:.

Bring. It. On. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl2:

Reading along everywhere! :goodvibes

popcorn::

Thanks for reading!

Hi Tracy! I'm in!

UGH...how could you leave a cliffhanger like this??? You big meanie! :mad:

Just kidding! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Hi Tracy! I'm in!

UGH...how could you leave a cliffhanger like this??? You big meanie! :mad:

Just kidding! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Hi Lori!! I hope the lead up to this surprise reveal doesn't let anyone down :rotfl:.

Can't wait :hourglass to see the looks on their faces!

Kathy

Hi Kathy, I will post it soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's see how many lurkers we can get to post before I put up the video reveal!! Come on lurkers let us know you are there!

Next installment… The video revealed to the kids (like I would give up the surprise already)

Such a tease! :lmao:

I lurked on your previous TRs. I thought it was about time I came out of hiding. :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to your next installment! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter