Does this mean we aren’t going to the mountains? ** 3/6 Link to new PTR**

The video is such a good idea :goodvibes
I got excited watching it and I'm not even going to WDW I can't imagine how the kids reacted :lmao:

Such a tease! :lmao:

I lurked on your previous TRs. I thought it was about time I came out of hiding. :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to your next installment! :thumbsup2

th843296l4aopya7wd.gif
Thanks so much for coming out of hiding!!

The video is such a good idea :goodvibes
I got excited watching it and I'm not even going to WDW I can't imagine how the kids reacted :lmao:

Thank you. I am happy I made it for them.

SUBSCRIBING - I can not wait to hear more. Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

th00020121.gif
Thanks for posting!

Subscribing!! I can't wait to hear about how excited they were when they found out!

th029.gif
Thanks for stopping by.

Can't wait for more! :)

thclassic-smiley-11.gif
Thanks for reading.

:rotfl2:It was way too much luggage, I hove no idea what Abbey had packed, the newbies always pack too much :lmao:.

Some of us not-so-newbies tend to overpack as well... :rolleyes1

(Insert picture of the 12 bags we usually take here.) :headache:

Can't wait to hear about the big reveal. popcorn::

Some of us not-so-newbies tend to overpack as well... :rolleyes1

(Insert picture of the 12 bags we usually take here.) :headache:

Can't wait to hear about the big reveal. popcorn::

12? WOW, well you do have boys and they need stuff now don't they :lmao:?

I set up our camera on video mode on a tripod on Bill’s tray, too bad I didn’t see it was tilted a little so you will see it crooked. Also, I am reading it to them and yes, I even hear the dang southern accent to my voice this time, I can’t deny it. There is a part where I get a little choked up and have to make myself not cry. Abbey is talking too in some parts. You have asked for it and now you get to see it:

CLICK ON THE VIDEO:

Here are the pictures that Josh or Abbey, I can’t remember which were taking as it was happening:

802.jpg

801.jpg

800.jpg

795.jpg

793.jpg

I could not have even imagined a better outcome. Sweet Christian being worried about the plane was a little surprising; I thought Hannah would be the scared one but not so. After they calmed down, we went through the binder, I answered many, many questions and we all got ready for bed. We were getting up at 4:45am. After many giggles and moving around, we all got to sleep.

Next installment… what would the new day hold?

Awwww bless, I love how Christian's jaw is getting lower and lower as he realises what is happening, so cute :goodvibes

They both looked so excited, how on earth did you all sleep that night?

I love this update Tracy! The kids reactions were great and I can understand why you got choked up. I loved to hear your voice too! :hug:

I bet the kids had tons of questions and had a hard time sleeping!

Oh! The song got to me :sad1: What a wonderful way for the kids to find out. They looked so happy and excited.

And I'm glad to hear your hair was looking fabulous that day. ;) :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter