Does this mean we aren’t going to the mountains? ** 3/6 Link to new PTR**

mrsksomeday

My Prince uses a power wheelchair!
(Installment links in 2nd post)

When you plan a family trip you have certain expectations. Many families think it will be the time of their lives. Me, I prayed that my son, Josh and I wouldn’t kill each other before it was over and never talk again. Stubborn, prideful, and never saying I am sorry are ways to describe him, but we wanted to try this trip so we went for it. Join in to see if any of us came home with battle scars.

I’m Tracy 39, Disney addicted and proud of it. I love planning, talking about, making things for, and going to Disney as much as I can. This was my 6th trip. Over the past year and a half I have lost a lot of weight and then gained some of it back, I am mad and ashamed of myself and had an aversion to cameras this trip. You might see some of me when the photopass cd arrives.

Bill 39, Disney addicted, although not as much as I am.

DSC00006.jpg

He is intelligent, compassionate, caring, and has a great sense of humor. I admire and love this man with everything I have. It was his idea to trade in our December Polynesian Resort Disney trip for the family one. I can never say no to those blue eyes. This was Bill’s 11th trip.

Josh 20, my son.

Tracysdisneypix1439.jpg

He actually does smile sometimes, that picture just cracked me up. He lives with his grandma (my xMIL), his girlfriend and her two kids. I know I mentioned some negative adjectives in the first paragraph about him, he is very complex. He is fiercely protective, loyal, loving, and caring as well. We do have to work on the patience issue with him though. He is an “I want it and I want it now” kinda person. This was Josh’s 2nd trip.

Abbey 28, kind, loving, sensitive and way too stressed on this trip.

abbeysdisneypictures1400.jpg

She really needed to wear a referee shirt and have a whistle. I adore her and am so thankful that she is in my son’s life. It was Abbey’s 1st trip.

Christian, 12, brainy, diagnosed ADHD but the more time you spend with him he seems to have many Asperger traits. He was up for goofy pictures, he came up with this one himself.

Tracysdisneypix1529.jpg

He takes things at their literal meaning, is awkward socially, has no understanding of personal space, etc. He can be exasperating but we love him to pieces, he became our buddy on this trip. This was Christian’s 1st trip.

Last, but certainly not least:

Hannah, 4 our pixie.

Tracysdisneypix1113.jpg

She is exactly what the Tinkerbell pin I got her said: “Little Miss Attitude”, but not in a bad way. She loves to be the center of attention and is very entertaining. She always had us giggling. This was Hannah’s 1st trip.

A little background for those who didn’t read the PTR: Disney Codes + Bill = Trouble. Josh and Abbey learned about the trip in June, the kids were told that we were taking them to Bill’s parents vacation home in the Smoky Mountains. We were driving to Nashville the night before leaving for Orlando and having them watch a slideshow I made them to spring the surprise.

Next installment… the trip begins

I'm in too Tracy. Glad you got started.

The kids look so cute, glad you shared pictures. I really hope you had a great trip!

I'm in popcorn::

whew...I thought I was late (as usual :rolleyes:) but you just have started the TR portion....

I can't wait to hear how this Family trip went especially what the kids thought!

Scrappie J~

Hi I am a newbie

I am a lurker on a lot of trip reports and found your pre trip report

I caught up on it and I love the way you write!

I am very excited to read your trip report :flower3:

I am in for this report. My son sounds alot like yours, but he is only 13!! Can't wait to read more and see what the suprise is.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter