Does anybody actually like Figment?

This ride reminds me of a place where people go to relax and just get out of the heat, though they do every thing obnoxiously possible to keep you from falling asleep. Instead of telling people about imagination, they should create a ride where people might actually be able to use their imagination. The TTA in the Magic Kingdom is a great place to relax, not this place.

DH and I made the mistake of riding Figment last at Epcot....what a disappointment!!!

I wouldn't say the original was my favorite old Epcot ride (that would be a toss-up between Horizons and World of Motion), but I would rate it a solid 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. The first redo, a 2, and I'm being generous. The current version, maybe a 5 or 6; likable, but not as memorable as it was in the olden days. Cheshire Figment, good luck, and keep pushing for Dreamfinder's return!!

The figment ride is an inside joke for my sister and myself. We took our first trip together in 06' and it had been 6 years since our last family trip and weren't really familiar with the layout of the parks. We were in Epcot and I had the use the restroom really really bad. My sister told me their was probably one in that big building. So without reading the sign, I ran in and went all the way to the front where a red monorail was waiting. So I hopped on. I guess I thought it was a monorail to the main building? Who knows. I spent the whole ride in pain and my sis laughing her butt off. She now asks me if I want to ride the bathroom ride.

Love the purple guy but not a big fan of the current incarnation of the ride. Would love it if they could bring back something closer to the original ride along with the hands-on displays that went with it in the post ride area.

I liked the original better and would like it to return; the current one is just ok....good to get out of the hot weather and enjoy some air conditioning. Now that Kodak is out, it would be nice if they utilized the exit area a bit better...hate to see all the wasted space.

Ok I'll probably get BANNED from the DIS for saying this but. . . .

I actually like this figment ride MORE than the original :scared1::scared1:

There I said it!!!

I actually thought the original was kind of boring and just a bit odd. . . .

now the imagination station. . .that's a totally different story. . the original rocked!:woohoo:

i've always loved Figment and esp enjoyed the ORIGINAL' attraction, i never understood why they changed it. now they have left the pavilion empty and the area looks terrible!

The Figment "improvement" debacle is classic "fixing something that isn't broken" mentality. The original was so incredibly complex and enjoyable. The current version a watered down version.:confused3

Figment I love. Figments current ride? Not so much. I like to think he's going through an awkward phase. I will continue to love him through it, and hopefully he will grow out of it:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter