Does anybody actually like Figment?

I love Figment:thumbsup2

I never got to experience the original ride because my first visit to EPCOT was in 2004, but I've seen the youtube ride through and it definitely looks awesome. I'm the weirdo in my family that would rather ride Figment than Soarin':confused3. I'm always on the lookout for Figment merchandise and a good majority of the pins I have are of Figment.

I think it was last year when my cousin who was in 8th grade came with us for a day trip to EPCOT and she didn't want to ride it. Now my family knows we have to ride Figment when we go to EPCOT, but she rode it with us and when she got off the ride she was like that was the stupidest thing I've ever ridden why would that be your favorite ride you are an adult act like it:furious::furious: someone obviously woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning granted she also hates the nemo ride and all boat rides for that matter and is terrified of Test Track:crazy2: :rotfl2:

I went with some friends in April and the 5 yo in the group made me ride it 6 times."But it's Figment!! Best ride ever!!" Good thing he's cute. It really is a cute ride tho.

I like everything about Figment. His ride is one that folks of all ages can share together and leave a smile. So grandma can ride with junior and make memories together at WDW.

I love Figment! And I think it will be one of the rides that DD will enjoy on our first trip. great, now I'm singing "One Little Spark"... :goodvibes

Nothing against Figment, we like him and he's cute. We really dislike the ride, however. It SEEMS like it's one of the few rides in Epcot that should be geared to younger kids, but every time we take a preschooler or child on the ride, they either scream or cry, or totally dislike it. My four year old who did great on Pirates and HM was for some reason traumatized by this ride!!! And once my older child was past the screaming fit phase of this ride (they both went through one) she'd tell me with a slight attitude that she'd rather stare at the fish at the Living Seas than have to ride that again. :confused3 So, no love for the ride in our house!!

I like the idea and character of Figment

but journey into the imagination with figment is rubbish in my honest opinion. it looks dated, everytime ive been on it its been ruined with the giant green exit signs and also ruined just by how dated it now looks.

with todays technology i think they could be a little bit more imaginitive with figment. afterall the limit only your imagination ;)

My DD13 absolutely loves Figment - it is a must every trip and she has about 50 Figment pins in her book - always on the lookout for more.

Unfortunately my WDW trips as a child were pre-Epcot and I started taking my family when the "no- Figment" version first came out.

I will say the current incarnation is so much better than the awful version that replaced the original. So in that sense we like it.

Watching the original on youtube does make me sad that I never got to experience it.

Haven't read all the replies to see how I compare, but...

I LOVE Figment!!! he is one of my earliest memories of WDW. In fact I still have the stuffed Figment that I got in 1984, when I was 5 years old. In 2010, I bought a new one, but I'll never get rid of my original.

I will say I liked the original ride better, but we still have to ride it eery time we are at Epcot. I'll take Figment however I can get him :)

i love Figment and the ride:love:. In fact, the theme song from the ride is my 2nd favorite (2nd to the theme music from Soarin') and I listen to it almost everyday in my car on my 4 Parks One World cd. It is sweet and innocent.

I MISS OLD FIGMENT! I think Disney should gut the garbage cheapo ride that is there now, and bring Figment and the Dreamfinder back! With the rainbow tunnel! I will always remember going through that as a kid! The ride is just lame now and I have no problem skipping it. But it was a MUST RIDE back in the day! :moped:

- MaterializedHaunt :hmghost:

I definitely have a soft spot for it! It's super cute! And hey, that purple dragon is adorable!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter