Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panchitos really isn’t that big. But there’s lots of stuff (including wine and beer). We always grabbed breakfast from Cafe Rix so I can’t speak for food sold at Panchitos.

Yes, they have RAC service. I’m not sure if it will stay in the same spot once the Tower opens.

I'm totally going to Cafe Rix (the sit down part, I may have the name wrong) for either a late lunch or a dinner - that grilled cheese on the menu sounds amazing!!! All my trips, I haven't found a good grilled cheese, even at Beaches & Cream I didn't like it. This may be it!!!

I'm totally going to Cafe Rix for either a late lunch or a dinner - that grilled cheese on the menu sounds amazing!!! All my trips, I haven't found a good grilled cheese, even at Beaches & Cream I didn't like it. This may be it!!!

Just to clarify, Cafe Rix is the grab and go spot. There’s pastries, desserts, smoothies, coffee drinks and a mug station. Rix Sports Bar is where the grilled cheese is (and it’s AMAZING).

Panchito's looks huge! It looks like it will give me my Disney feels with the decor, looks cute.
Is that where I can buy a bottle of wine? Does the resort sell bagels/cream cheese for breakfast in room or should I make other plans?
Does the resort have the airline check in for when we are ready to go home?

I hope the tower rooms still have those pictures of the 3 Caballeros that I saw in the rest of the redesigned rooms. Those were awesome. If not, oh well. :)
what is panchito's please

I'm totally going to Cafe Rix (the sit down part, I may have the name wrong) for either a late lunch or a dinner - that grilled cheese on the menu sounds amazing!!! All my trips, I haven't found a good grilled cheese, even at Beaches & Cream I didn't like it. This may be it!!!
We had a really great breakfast there too.

sorry. cafe rix or the sports bar for great grilled cheese? i'm looking for a place that has a variety of vegetarian vegan options for when we arrived on a sunday p.m. at 9 ish. we will all be hungry and staying on property at coronado towers. will want to eat there. can someone tell me my best evening (9-10 p.m.) for that time of lighter vegetarian vegan type food? thanks so much.

sorry. cafe rix or the sports bar for great grilled cheese? i'm looking for a place that has a variety of vegetarian vegan options for when we arrived on a sunday p.m. at 9 ish. we will all be hungry and staying on property at coronado towers. will want to eat there. can someone tell me my best evening (9-10 p.m.) for that time of lighter vegetarian vegan type food? thanks so much.

The great grilled cheese is at Rix Sports Bar (the TS place). I am not vegetarian so I can’t help with the rest. I believe there are posts dedicated to vegetarian eating on the Restaurant Board here on the Dis that may be able to assist.

Question looking into having a few items delivered from a grocery store like coffeemate, and snacks for the room. What is CSR policy with food deliveries? Do I have to be present or will they hold the order until we get back from the parks? To make it easier i wouldn’t order cold items.

Thanks

I've started reading this whole thread and there's so much - so have all the rooms in the entire resort have been refurbished? So if we stay not in the towers we would have a newish room? Thanks!

We are planning on doing the water parks a few times while there. How is the transportation to and from the water parks? Do you still have to get off at Disney Springs on the way home? Are we better off taking an Uber?

We are planning on doing the water parks a few times while there. How is the transportation to and from the water parks? Do you still have to get off at Disney Springs on the way home? Are we better off taking an Uber?

In March this changed and you do not have to transfer for the Water Parks any longer. However, you can only catch a Water Park bus at the El Centro stop, stop #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter