Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might make a difference to which building I request for my reservation now. I was going to request Casitas 5, as it would be in the middle of access to the Digsite, the gym and Centro (the new bridges make access much easier from there now). But now I'm wondering whether Cabanas will be just as good, if it has easy access to the gym in the Tower.

Assuming that you don't have to have a tower room to access the tower fitness center Cabanas 9A seems like a great location for most people.

I wonder how long before they make that a preferred building? :rolleyes:

I’m assuming they do but just wanted to double check on this. They play games and have recreation for the kids around the main pool like the other Disney resorts during the day, correct?

ETA: if anyone has a resort recreation schedule for June/July I’d love to see it! The one I found on the Facebook group is half unreadable.
Hopefully someone can offer up a current resort calendar...but I can tell you there were poolside activities when we were there last year.

Speaking of the fitness centers and seeing the June activities, has anyone ever participated in any of the organized fitness activities? I see there’s yoga, an aqua aerobics class, and a boot camp style class. I’d love to hear anyone’s experiences!

I managed to book a 2020 14 nights standard room package for 2 adults and one child last Friday (I'm a UK resident). I was hoping to be able to get a standard Tower room, but none were available for my trip (6-20 July 2020).

But I can't believe they have already sold all Tower rooms for July 2020 - I was hoping they might just have been holding some rooms back until packages were released in the US today, but it is still showing as no availability for those dates on the UK site. Is that true for the US site as well?

I have a sneaking suspicion Disney are only releasing a few rooms at a time, to try to get people to stump up more money for more expensive rooms thinking rooms are selling out quickly. The UK Disney site only has Tower club level rooms available for my dates (I managed to find my room on Attraction Tickets Direct thankfully - just a little tip for other UK based posters).

I managed to book a 2020 14 nights standard room package for 2 adults and one child last Friday (I'm a UK resident). I was hoping to be able to get a standard Tower room, but none were available for my trip (6-20 July 2020).

But I can't believe they have already sold all Tower rooms for July 2020 - I was hoping they might just have been holding some rooms back until packages were released in the US today, but it is still showing as no availability for those dates on the UK site. Is that true for the US site as well?

I have a sneaking suspicion Disney are only releasing a few rooms at a time, to try to get people to stump up more money for more expensive rooms thinking rooms are selling out quickly. The UK Disney site only has Tower club level rooms available for my dates (I managed to find my room on Attraction Tickets Direct thankfully - just a little tip for other UK based posters).

I have every room category as available to me to book in the tower and outside of it for those dates. Maybe they just don't have them on UK site yet for some reason. Are you trying to book with any particular promotion?

I have every room category as available to me to book in the tower and outside of it for those dates. Maybe they just don't have them on UK site yet for some reason. Are you trying to book with any particular promotion?
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, we get free QSDDP and a $200 gift card up until July 2nd, so I could understand maybe if they had limited them before rooms were released in the US. But now that rooms have been made available to the US as well, I was hoping that Tower rooms might become available.

I'm not too bothered - I'm just glad to have got a room booked, because it was starting to look a bit iffy on getting the good deal before the 2nd July. I was tempted to spend a bit extra on POFQ, or even the Dolphin (which doesn't have the offers).

But it really is annoying when you know rooms are available and you can't book them. Counterproductive too, because the Tower rooms are slightly more expensive, so Disney would make more money from me if they were available to me. Still, got another couple of weeks for them to show up on UK sites.

We are booked in a tower room for July 18-27 I am a huge Disney planner, have to have everything mapped out to the minute/sec know exactly what we are doing and when.

With that being said.... we booked the tower and I am so excited to stay in a brand new building. I have to say I am starting to get antsy over what the rooms are really going to look like! I have seen the art rendering 100 xs but it’s just not the same. I really didn’t care up until now, now I’m soooo curious!

I want a sneak peak! Not sure if I can hold my excitement much longer to see the inside of this building!

Am I the only one! Less than 30 days and counting!! It’s been over 3 years since we been home it’s killing me!

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, we get free QSDDP and a $200 gift card up until July 2nd, so I could understand maybe if they had limited them before rooms were released in the US. But now that rooms have been made available to the US as well, I was hoping that Tower rooms might become available.

I'm not too bothered - I'm just glad to have got a room booked, because it was starting to look a bit iffy on getting the good deal before the 2nd July. I was tempted to spend a bit extra on POFQ, or even the Dolphin (which doesn't have the offers).

But it really is annoying when you know rooms are available and you can't book them. Counterproductive too, because the Tower rooms are slightly more expensive, so Disney would make more money from me if they were available to me. Still, got another couple of weeks for them to show up on UK sites.

Disney promotions are always for select rooms and always have limited availability.

Also keep in mind they built the tower specifically for convention guests. I'm guessing they have a certain amount of rooms already booked for conventions and a certain amount that are on hold for convention bookings they are trying to get. This is a year away yet. They will book some rooms for conventions and some will be made available at a later date.

No guarantees they will be added to your promo though.

Coronado was unavailable for my dates. I tried several combinations between 4/22-5/3 2020 and can’t get it :( I cant believe they are sold out of every room category? Seems hard to believe

Coronado was unavailable for my dates. I tried several combinations between 4/22-5/3 2020 and can’t get it :( I cant believe they are sold out of every room category? Seems hard to believe
Same here. I am trying for 4/18-4/27 but can only get a standard room for 4/18-4/22, and nothing after that even in preferred or other categories. Very low availability no matter what dates I put in. I'm going to call here in a bit.

Same here. I am trying for 4/18-4/27 but can only get a standard room for 4/18-4/22, and nothing after that even in preferred or other categories. Very low availability no matter what dates I put in. I'm going to call here in a bit.
Good luck with that. When I called Disney, they reckoned there were no standard rooms available for my dates, but ATD had availability. So much for Disney customer service.

They just haven't added the rooms to inventory yet. CSR being a convention resort has always been a little slow adding available rooms.

We are going July 13, can anyone who has been recently tell me what kind of coffee pot is in the room? Not the towers, I cannot stay in the towers LOL .....just the regular rooms.

Thanks!

Hi all,

So Disney price increases today really put a kink in my plans. For $200 more than a room only at Yacht Club (no tickets, no dining) I can book club level tower with 9 day hoppers and the dining plan.

If we stay in the tower, do you still get to use the dig-site pool? What is club level? Would you hesitate to switch from Yacht Club or say heck yeah, switch!!!

2. If I were to use a ride share service, do they bring you to your building in CSR, like where you would park a car? Or do you get dropped off at the main building?
I have them drop me at my building - you can just direct them when they turn in. My Uber drivers never have an issue with it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!