Disney Store Mask Sizes

I got a set of Mickey and Minnie in large. They are all pretty big except the red Minnie one, which feels smaller (it is the only one that actually fits me, though). The other 3 fit my big headed sons and husband just fine. They are soft and don't smell bad. The tags easily rip off. They seem perforated.

I just got the last packet of masks that didn't come in the first delivery. These are the Mickey/Minnie ones. The navy blue Mickey is huge. The red Minnie is tiny. The other two are somewhere in between. These various sizes came in a package labelled Large.

It's as if whoever is packaging these masks can't read and is putting the sets together without any idea that they are different sizes.

I just got the last packet of masks that didn't come in the first delivery. These are the Mickey/Minnie ones. The navy blue Mickey is huge. The red Minnie is tiny. The other two are somewhere in between. These various sizes came in a package labelled Large.

It's as if whoever is packaging these masks can't read and is putting the sets together without any idea that they are different sizes.

Mine were similar, but they are all tagged L. So, I don't blame the people putting them in the packages.

It seems like the issues with each pack are universal. My mom and I both got medium Mickey and Minnie, and in both packs the navy blue one is the largest, and the red Minnie ones have such ridiculously small ear loops that they can't be stretched over the ears without immediately popping off. The other two are moderate. Still too small, but not overly so.

I had read about the small size masks being so small that they don't even fit a toddler but holy cow, I was NOT prepared for how small they actually are! They are practically microscopic, LOL. They fit my teddy bears....can't believe that they made thousands of these things without batting an eye at how nonsensically small they were turning out.

It seems like the issues with each pack are universal. My mom and I both got medium Mickey and Minnie, and in both packs the navy blue one is the largest, and the red Minnie ones have such ridiculously small ear loops that they can't be stretched over the ears without immediately popping off. The other two are moderate. Still too small, but not overly so.

I had read about the small size masks being so small that they don't even fit a toddler but holy cow, I was NOT prepared for how small they actually are! They are practically microscopic, LOL. They fit my teddy bears....can't believe that they made thousands of these things without batting an eye at how nonsensically small they are.
Little kids can put masks on their dolls. I could totally picture my DD doing that when she was young.

I ordered my masks day one and still have not yet received them. One set was shipped and should have arrived Wednesday, but dropped off the tracking radar on the 23rd when it went to the post office. The other is scheduled to arrive next week. Did everyone's masks go through UPS than USPS?

I've been on hold with Disney shopping for 30 minutes. Projected time is 45 minutes, much better than yesterdays projected 95 minute wait. I hung up on that one. This call is on speaker phone while I Dis and clean.

Update: They are going to refund the money on the missing order. Let's hope the second package still in shipping makes it. 45 minute wait time turned into 60 minutes. But Disney music helped the time pass.

We got one set on Saturday. Large Mickey/Minnie set. They were all the same size and fit both my husband and I and we aren’t little people. We washed them but didn‘t dry them. They did come part of the way UPS and the rest of the way USPS. We had another set come in today of the Mickey/Minnie and they were the same. Also came USPS. Fit perfectly. I was all ready for them to be wonky like everyone has said. Wonder if they are being made by different companies??? We also ordered some of the Toy Story ones in large, for us, and in small for our grandsons, 3 and 7. The 3 year old is fairly stout so I’m thinking that they may not work for either of them. They had on masks when we saw them yesterday and they had on the same exact size mask. The smalls are supposed to be here tomorrow (also UPS transferred to USPS) so we will see how big they are. I don’t think I have read of anyone getting the smalls and them being big enough. The large Toy Story masks haven’t shipped yet. I think they are on the July orders.

I got my shipment of the Mickey/Minnie style in Medium yesterday. I'm a petite female and my daughter is average to petite. They are so, so small. I bet they would fit a 4-7 year old. I guess they are non-refundable? Such a bummer because they are really cute.

Arrived today via UPS ground. Mickey & Minnie. Cute, Medium fits a small child. Tags are easy to remove. A little wonky for the price. Not expecting them to be that small. More like an eye patch.
Disney gave me a merchandise credit for the 7 large sets that I bought. They were very small and fit 6-7 year olds.

I got my shipment of the Mickey/Minnie style in Medium yesterday. I'm a petite female and my daughter is average to petite. They are so, so small. I bet they would fit a 4-7 year old. I guess they are non-refundable? Such a bummer because they are really cute.
complain to disney. They gave me a merchandise credit for the 7 packs I bought

My grand daugther is 6 and the Mickey Minnie ones did not fit her
We opted to have them all resent in a large. Due to ship end of July

Little kids can put masks on their dolls. I could totally picture my DD doing that when she was young.
Many friends are reporting that this is helping their kids with mask wearing -- less fuss, not so scary, and the kids sit longer and wear the mask longer if they have a stuffie friend to hold who is also wearing a mask. (And it's easy to use safety pins to keep the masks on the dolls.)

Many friends are reporting that this is helping their kids with mask wearing -- less fuss, not so scary, and the kids sit longer and wear the mask longer if they have a stuffie friend to hold who is also wearing a mask. (And it's easy to use safety pins to keep the masks on the dolls.)
You just gave me a great idea! I teach 3 and 4 year olds, and I expect it to be a struggle to get them to wear their masks. I think that all my stuffed animals are getting masks this year!

You just gave me a great idea! I teach 3 and 4 year olds, and I expect it to be a struggle to get them to wear their masks. I think that all my stuffed animals are getting masks this year!
Friends have reported overhearing their little ones "teaching" their stuffed animals and dolls how to wear their masks properly -- so cute! And it really does reduce the fear and anxiety. Masks may not be super comfortable, but having a friend to hold who is wearing one, too -- especially if theirs matches yours! -- can make things much cheerier. :)

Well we recieved 1 set of the 3 sets of masks that we ordered. I got the medium Mickey/Minnie ones. The blue one fits pretty well, the red Minnie one is the smallest and can not be worn....especially the straps. The other two are also small just not as bad especially the straps. I am going to wait to contact Disney until I get my other 2 sets.
On the note of getting kids used to wearing masks etc, I have a son who is 6 years old. The first time we had him put a mask on we had him pretend he was a doctor. He thought it was really cool. Now sometimes he even asks to wear his mask at home so he can be a doctor again.

ShopDisney added another size to their masks - extra large. It's available for each of the six designs, and it's the same cost for a set of four masks ($19.99). The available date of the extra large sizes is currently showing 8/26, so you can expect to receive them in early to mid September.

If you buy today and pay with a Disney Visa card, you can use code DVCC25 and get 25% off, a savings of $5.

Here's the updated sizing guide:

Has anyone seen these for sale at Disney’s Stores in the malls? My store opens today and wondering if I should make the drive over to check them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter