Disney Store Mask Sizes

Got ours and they were way too small. It says no returns but they're refunding my money because they know there's an issue. I paid $51 and they gave me back $55. They told me I didn't have to send them back.

Last edited:
Got ours and they were way too small. It says no returns but they're refunding my money because they know there's an issue. They told me I didn't have to send them back.

That is good to know. I would reorder some larges if they fit me.
Haven't heard back from them yet.

Well great. Mine come today and I ordered 3 large sets. I think it was around 70 for all. That's a lot of money to throw out. They should stand behind their dimensions and take returns. I understand that they are non returnable but the error is on their side, not mine.

edited: just saw Kellykins post. Hope all CM's will be willing to credit.

I just heard back, they offered a gift card or all 3 sets in a large.
Very nice of them.
I took the masks. I would have just bought more anyway
They said to just donate the ones that don't fit.

Very nice of them.
Thank you this is good to know. My masks are set to arrive tomorrow. Did they say when you would get your replacement masks?

Seems Disney sizes run quite small in general, similar to Asian sizes. I had gotten my size 3T daughter a 3T swimsuit and it fit more like a 2T. I exchanged for a 4T which was still very tight. I’d probably equate the mask sizes of S M L to toddler, small child, and large child/Adult.

Anyone get larges yet? I want to order but want to make sure they're not too small for my man sized teenager lol

I was wrong. I ordered 4 sets and got only one today. It's the set with the face only of Stitch, Pooh etc. They were large and fit well. Not sure once they are washed however. I am a bit concerned why I didn't get the other 3 sets.

Thank you this is good to know. My masks are set to arrive tomorrow. Did they say when you would get your replacement masks?

Not yet. I just sent the email back telling them, I'll take the masks. I assume they have to go through the fulfillment and delivery process. We'll see if it get expedited.

The large set I ordered arrives tomorrow. Hope it is a good size
The Mickey/Minnie set was the smallest of the mediums.

I was wrong. I ordered 4 sets and got only one today. It's the set with the face only of Stitch, Pooh etc. They were large and fit well. Not sure once they are washed however. I am a bit concerned why I didn't get the other 3 sets.
I ordered 4 sets as well; the shipping email I got said 2 of the 4 were shipped. But when I log into the ShopDisney site, it shows only one has shipped. They're set to be delivered tomorrow, so I guess I'll see what actually came, but you aren't alone in not having them all ship together. It's frustrating to say the least. Especially if they don't fit!

I guess it's good I have small kids. They'll have more masks then they know what do with :laughing:

I ordered 4 sets as well; the shipping email I got said 2 of the 4 were shipped. But when I log into the ShopDisney site, it shows only one has shipped. They're set to be delivered tomorrow, so I guess I'll see what actually came, but you aren't alone in not having them all ship together. It's frustrating to say the least. Especially if they don't fit!

I guess it's good I have small kids. They'll have more masks then they know what do with :laughing:
I guess it's "good" to know that I'm not alone, LOL. Good luck with your order! Never thought this would be that big of a problem.

My large ones from my order arrived today.
They are much bigger than the medums, but not quite big enough for DH, but he has a big face.
They are a bit big for me but work.....so I have 4 Marvel masks. They will be too small for DS too.

How could they be so off in size? Has anyone measured and compared them to the ordering guide?

Last edited:
I'm willing to measure but not sure from what point to what point.

Edited....I measured straight across the whole mask including the ear pieces. It was 11" for a large.

Very nice of them.

How long will you have to wait for the new ones? Ours should come today or tomorrow. After waiting 8 weeks for these, I’d hate to wait another 2 months if these don’t fit.

We got our masks. They are very soft and well-made. However, the large fits my petite 22 year-old daughter well, but nobody else. I was able to stretch out my straps and re-sew them. My husband didn't come close to being able to wear the ones we ordered for him. He's really disappointed. I'm starting to wonder if these were made for children.

We got our masks. They are very soft and well-made. However, the large fits my petite 22 year-old daughter well, but nobody else. I was able to stretch out my straps and re-sew them. My husband didn't come close to being able to wear the ones we ordered for him. He's really disappointed. I'm starting to wonder if these were made for children.
I've read other comments saying that breaking the elastic ear loops made the masks fit much better, so that might be something to try for those who need the masks to be a bit larger. (Not sure if this trick would work to make the masks a LOT larger.)

Last edited:
I"ve read other comments saying that breaking the elastic ear loops made the masks fit much better, so that might be something to try for those who need the masks to be a bit larger. (Not sure if this trick would work to make the masks a LOT larger.)
It gave me about an inch extra which is all I needed. I've been sewing my own masks since this started, so it was no biggie for me to alter them to fit me better. Nothing could be done for my husband though...and he's a normal size man...no extra weight on his face.

It gave me about an inch extra which is all I needed. I've been sewing my own masks since this started, so it was no biggie for me to alter them to fit me better. Nothing could be done for my husband though...and he's a normal size man...no extra weight on his face.
Hmmm... ours won't be arriving until at least later next month, so now I'm very curious to find out if there will be any difference in the sizing by then. If not, I'm going to be rolling in masks and DH will need to find some more options!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter