Disney Store Mask Sizes

I received 5 of the 7 large sets I ordered today. Most masks a too small, except for 2 where the straps are really long. Very inconsistent and poorly made. Its states made in Honduras. They did not fit me and my 20 yr old daughter. Certainly not going to fit my son or husband.

Mine came today. They will work but they are all different sizes even though I ordered 2 sets of large. Very strange. When we need more I will buy them from a local lady. Live and learn.

Got ours and they were way too small. It says no returns but they're refunding my money because they know there's an issue. I paid $51 and they gave me back $55. They told me I didn't have to send them back.

Did you call or email? I got mine & while the mask itself will work, the straps are way too small with no give whatsoever. I wear glasses & the ear straps pull so much my glasses won’t even sit behind my ears. The phone # has over an hour wait. Wondering if I should keep trying to call or just send an email.

What a shame the sizing is off after waiting so long.

I had a lot of misses when it came to ordering masks. It is hard to judge and in many the quality or fit were bad. It is annoying.

Just curious, how many masks do each of you have?

Did you call or email? I got mine & while the mask itself will work, the straps are way too small with no give whatsoever. I wear glasses & the ear straps pull so much my glasses won’t even sit behind my ears. The phone # has over an hour wait. Wondering if I should keep trying to call or just send an email.

I just emailed and got a reply a couple hours later.
Today I asked when the replacements would come and the reply was "they are being made and will ship July 29" :eek: good thing I don't need them now. I waited from April 30 until this week for the first batch.

And she said to be sure to donate the ones that don't fit

I emailed them yesterday early in the afternoon about the ones we received which were larges but are very small. I have had no response.

I called. The wait was 31 minutes but I finally got through at 42 minutes. I just put them on speaker while I cleaned the kitchen and did laundry. Super nice CM apologized for the inconvenience & issued me a store credit because I used my redemption card and told her I was just going to purchase again. It's 1-3 days for store credit and can take 2-3 weeks if you just want your money back. I don't know why she gave me extra on my return...maybe to cover shipping? Anyway, it was really easy. She said she's gotten several calls about them so there's absolutely no issue returning them even though it said no returns. They're considered defective.

I called. The wait was 31 minutes but I finally got through at 42 minutes. I just put them on speaker while I cleaned the kitchen and did laundry. Super nice CM apologized for the inconvenience & issued me a store credit because I used my redemption card and told her I was just going to purchase again. It's 1-3 days for store credit and can take 2-3 weeks if you just want your money back. I don't know why she gave me extra on my return...maybe to cover shipping? Anyway, it was really easy. She said she's gotten several calls about them so there's absolutely no issue returning them even though it said no returns. They're considered defective.
When you said you are going to purchase again, do you mean you are going to purchase the masks again? Did they give you any indication that they will be improved if you ordered again?

Just received my order of the Princess masks. I ordered the adult Large and they are very small. I washed them and they now fit my 4 year old granddaughter. Wondering if the size was mislabeled.
:-(

I received my masks and washed them
I didn't put them in the dryer, they fit me fine but my husband couldn't wear them before the washing, the strapped pulled his ears forward.

I received 5 out of the 7 large masks packs yesterday. All the masks were very small. Except for two masks which were very large. I emailed Disney. This morning I received an email for shopDisney that my order had shipped. It was the exact order that I received yesterday. There was no other communication. I asked that the other two masks that I ordered be cancelled. No word on if they will.
ETA I gave the masks to my 8 yr old nieces and 7 yr old nephew. The large masks fit them perfectly. I wonder if they had the wrong size on them. I ordered the first day the mask were available.

Last edited:
When you said you are going to purchase again, do you mean you are going to purchase the masks again? Did they give you any indication that they will be improved if you ordered again?
I told her I was going to order the bigger size, The mediums are really small but we stretched the ear loops and they almost fit. A couple do fit my son. I figure the Larges should be ok even if we have to stretch them.

I received a partial shipment...all size small. They barely fit a 3 year old. Yikes, I'm going to have some disappointed kiddos.

Received my masks today. Size medium. The part over the face fits fine, but I’m going to have to stretch the ear loops a bit. They are slightly pulling my ears forward.

I followed the diagram, measuring from the top of the nose to the chin. I got 5", large was 4 1/2" to 6". I got the Mickey set, the red was small, I had to stretch the loops.

I received my large Mickey&Minnie Disney face masks this past Monday. I didn't notice any smell to them although some others have reported an odor. As with other masks I washed them and hung them up to air dry before wearing them.

The tags inside the masks are roughly 3-4 inches long and 1 inch wide. I carefully cut them off and haven't noticed any irritation from the tiny bit of remaining tag when wearing the masks. The tags contain standard information such as where they were made, material, and care instructions. For anyone else who wants to save the tag information, here's a picture.

FYI, the fabric care symbols mean:
Machine wash cold (I used warm wash/cold rinse with no problems)
No bleach
Tumble dry low (I air dried)
No ironing
No dry clean

The mask material is soft and comfortable and the size fits my (full) face just fine. However, the ear loops are not as stretchy as most other masks I have and they feel tighter on my ears. I wore one of the masks for an hour tonight while grocery shopping and didn't have any ear pain during or after. However, my face felt warmer and sweatier than other masks.

I'll continue to use the Disney masks around home since I'm not outside that much and it's not as hot as Florida, but my plan for my next Disney World trip (December, subject to change) will be to use disposable paper masks in the parks.

I ordered my masks day one and still have not yet received them. One set was shipped and should have arrived Wednesday, but dropped off the tracking radar on the 23rd when it went to the post office. The other is scheduled to arrive next week. Did everyone's masks go through UPS than USPS?

I've been on hold with Disney shopping for 30 minutes. Projected time is 45 minutes, much better than yesterdays projected 95 minute wait. I hung up on that one. This call is on speaker phone while I Dis and clean.

Update: They are going to refund the money on the missing order. Let's hope the second package still in shipping makes it. 45 minute wait time turned into 60 minutes. But Disney music helped the time pass.

Last edited:
I ordered my masks day one and still have not yet received them. One set was shipped and should have arrived Wednesday, but dropped off the tracking radar on the 23rd when it went to the post office. The other is scheduled to arrive next week. Did everyone's masks go through UPS than USPS?

I've been on hold with Disney shopping for 30 minutes. Projected time is 45 minutes, much better than yesterdays projected 95 minute wait. I hung up on that one. This call is on speaker phone while I Dis and clean.

Update: They are going to refund the money on the missing order. Let's hope the second package still in shipping makes it. 45 minute wait time turned into 60 minutes. But Disney music helped the time pass.
Mine were shipped ups ground.

Arrived today via UPS ground. Mickey & Minnie. Cute, Medium fits a small child. Tags are easy to remove. A little wonky for the price. Not expecting them to be that small. More like an eye patch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter