DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

So, you will just be at the Epcot DIS Meet on May 22?

And...you won't be attending the DIS Dinner at Ohana on May 21, correct?

Just want to make sure I get it right for when we start booking reservations. :thumbsup2

No dinner at Ohana on 21 st. WE will stop by Epcot and say hi and possibly hang out with you guys after meal but will fend for ourselves in food dept.

Did you have another suggestion? I have so many issues with food I tend to play it safe, but I want to make sure everyone will have something they want to eat!

I was just trying to think of what place would be fun for a group atmosphere, but it's really up to everyone. Does anyone have any other suggestions? I know there are many places I haven't tried yet over in the World Showcase.
I've never eaten at Japan and thought it may be fun for us as a group, since they do all of the cooking in front of you and make it to quite the experience. But, if everyone would really like to go to Le Cellier, I'll go there! :)

Hi everyone! :goodvibes

Just want to let you know I'll be making our reservations on Tuesday. :banana:
I can access all the times and tables then and pick the best for us! :thumbsup2

Just let me know what we decide for our Epcot dining! :)

I can't believe the 180 mark is already here! :woohoo:

Hi everyone! :goodvibes

Just want to let you know I'll be making our reservations on Tuesday. :banana:
I can access all the times and tables then and pick the best for us! :thumbsup2

Just let me know what we decide for our Epcot dining! :)

I can't believe the 180 mark is already here! :woohoo:

Yay thats exciting news!!! Can't believe we are under 6 months now!!

I can make the place in Italy work for me.

I guess this means I should make all my other ressies as well. Only problem is it is tough to decide which places I'm going to want to eat at. Decisions, decisions....

I have our reservations booked for the DIS Meet! :banana:

May 21
'Ohana
5:25pm

I have booked our reservation for 12 people, so we have spots to fill for the DIS Dinner! :thumbsup2

Then, our seperate small DIS Meet Day Dinner is booked for 6 people. I thought we'd keep it small with the original group here. Let me know if you are attending! :)

May 22
Tutto Italia- Italy
5:45pm

I'm up for a full day at Epcot so wherever and whenever will work for me.

Some suggestions:

Meet at Soarin' (or Test Track) and ride togther. Then if some want to leave they can do that and the rest can hit the other rides together. This could be done near park opening.

Meet in Canada (or Mexico) later and do a World tour.

Maybe have a couple of meeting spots/times so others can join during the day? Like morning in Future World/Lunch spot/Mexico early afternoon/Italy dinner.

I have our reservations booked for the DIS Meet! :banana:

May 21
'Ohana
5:25pm

I have booked our reservation for 12 people, so we have spots to fill for the DIS Dinner! :thumbsup2
Then, our seperate small DIS Meet Day Dinner is booked for 6 people. I thought we'd keep it small with the original group here. Let me know if you are attending! :)

May 22
Tutto Italia- Italy
5:45pm

Great times for both dinners! I finally decided and booked my other meals as well. Starting to get really excited!

I will be at both dinners.

Awesome job Lindsey with the dinner reservations! Can you guys believe that we already have reservations!?!? It seemed like forever last time before our 180 day mark.

I'm thinking I may head over to the GF spa on the 22nd in the morning for a nice pedicure. :goodvibes But then I would be up for meeting up with who ever at Epcot before the dinner. Maybe we could meet in future world like Megan said, then have a time after Dinner where we all meet at the American Adventure maybe like 8:30 before Illuminations. :confused3

I'm glad you are all happy with the reservation times! :thumbsup2
I thought they worked out pretty well.

Here's my thought for the DIS Meet! I know a few of us may choose to meet-up at other times or hang together all day, like what happened last time.

But, we need to make sure to have one time for the Official DIS Meet! :)

I think it's a great idea to meet at a ride for us to all ride together, like we did for the last meet! That was a lot of fun!

My only concern is it being very crowded and the long lines at certain Epcot rides, like Soarin'.

Our best bet without a horrible wait would be Test Track and that is a fun group ride too! :banana:

How about we meet right in front of Spaceship Earth, so it's easy to spot us without a crowd. Then, we will all go ride Test Track together.

I'm thinking we plan the meet for around 2:00 pm, so that gives everyone that will be joining our Meet up until the last minute time to join us and no one is rushing to make it on time. I know most people will want to join us for the Meet, but will have their own dinner and evening plans.

How does that sound? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter