Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
april-showers-may-flowers500.gif

Rain or Shine
Bring on the DISney Princesses, Pirates, & May Flowers
DIS Dinner, DIS Party, & DIS Meet
May 21 & 22, 2008

rain_or_shine.jpg

The DISney Princesses are thrilled to be planning our next DIS Meet!

We are going to have two sperate Solo/Adult DIS Meets!

May 21
A DIS Dinner at 'Ohana in the Polynesian Resort
5:25 pm

mar24_ohana.jpg

Pirate & Princess DIS Party

7:00 pm

PirateandPrincessParty.jpg

May 22
A Flower & Garden Festival DIS Meet at Epcot
2:00 pm- Outside Spaceship Earth

epcot_flower_and_garden_festival_1.jpg

We planned our first DIS Dinner & DIS Meet this past October during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! We had a fantastic time, so we knew we had to start to plan our next meet soon! We would love everyone to join us May 2008!

Our Past DIS Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern

October 5, 2007

n25002324_32938946_3035.jpg

n25002324_32938963_8875.jpg

Please join our thread and let us know if you'd like to attend the DIS Dinner or Flower & Garden Festival DIS Meet! We hope to see you there!

april2003c.gif

May 21

DIS Dinner
'Ohana- Polynesian Resort
5:25 pm

There are 12 spots available for our DIS Dinner! Please let us know if you plan on attending, so we can add you to the list!

Attending:

- Fairy_Tale_Bride
- tinkerbell87512
- as_dreamers_do
- bbangel
- Julie_Mouse

DIS Party
Pirate & Princess Party- Magic Kingdom
7:00 pm

We will make our way to the Magic Kingdom for the Pirate & Princess Party after our dinner at 'Ohana!

Attending:

- Fairy_Tale_Bride
- tinkerbell87512
- as_dreamers_do
- bbangel
- Julie_Mouse

May 22

DIS Meet
Flower & Garden Festival- Epcot
2:00 pm- Outside Spaceship Earth

Attending:

- Fairy_Tale_Bride
- tinkerbell87512
- as_dreamers_do
- bbangel
- Fire14, Fires_grumpy, & Jodi
- Julie_Mouse
- Tiggergrams1

Mini DIS Meet Dinner
Tutto Italia- Italy
5:45 pm

There are 6 spots available for the Mini DIS Meet Dinner!

Attending:

- Fairy_Tale_Bride
- tinkerbell87512
- as_dreamers_do
- bbangel
- Julie_Mouse

Flower_Garden_04_390.jpg

See Ya Real Soon!

Okay, I'm going to try and book flights and room tomorrow.

Where are we thinking for the dinner? Characters or no characters?
I'm so glad we are planning another one. It should get me through the dreary winter!

Okay, I'm going to try and book flights and room tomorrow.

Where are we thinking for the dinner? Characters or no characters?
I'm so glad we are planning another one. It should get me through the dreary winter!

I know hopefully the winter will go by fast.

We were thinking Ohana's for dinner but that was just and idea.

Ohana's sounds good. Another new experience for me as I've never eaten there.

Nor have I. :thumbsup2 I've been wanting to try it out!

Do you think we should put the actual dates in the thread title? You know, so other DISers don't think it's a meet just for the princesses. ;)

I'm so excited another meet is in the works!! :yay: Life is good when I am planning a Disney vacation.

Hey guys!!! Great news I booked my room tonight. I'm so excited for another meet. At least this time we wont have to wait as long. Just think were already down to 7 months instead of 10! :woohoo:

How exciting!!! :banana:

Yes, I will be updating and changing the title and main thread page as we start planning and make more details. Right now, we don't have an exact theme yet and the dates are in the post. :thumbsup2

I can't believe another DIS Meet is right around the corner and people are already booking their trips! :woohoo:

Yeah, my thought for dinner was 'Ohana because it is the best food in WDW! Plus, it's a great place for a large group, the food is brought to your table, and it's all you can eat! ;) The Poly has a lot of room to hang out in too!

How exciting!!! :banana:

Yeah, my thought for dinner was 'Ohana because it is the best food in WDW! Plus, it's a great place for a large group, the food is brought to your table, and it's all you can eat! ;) The Poly has a lot of room to hang out in too!

Woo-Hoo! :woohoo: I would LOOOOOOVEEEE to go back to 'Ohana! James and I ate there twice in May and it was just fantastic, from the food to the waitstaff to the wonderful view to the entertainment (Lipoa was just wonderful)!

I can't believe we have another DIS meet in the works! I am sooooo excited! :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

By the way, I finally got around to posting my pictures from our meet a few weeks ago on our other thread!

Okay, so I've booked a room, but the flight is proving more tricky. No airmiles flights left so I'm now searching for the best deal. Hopefully I can get a reasonable one. It's a long weekend for us so that makes it tricky.

This is so much fun! :woohoo:
Good luck to everyone booking flights, etc.
I know it can be a pain! :headache:
I can't wait to start planning! :banana:

Are we thinking of having the meet at Epcot for the Flower & Garden Festival?

It looks like we can book our dining on November 23! :woohoo:

Epcot makes sense to me!

How many people do we have for the dinner so far?

I vote for having the meet at Epcot. I really hope they have the butterfly garden again! :flower3:

I'm making a budget for my trip right now. :banana: Oddly enough, this is one of my favorite parts of planning for Disney. :confused3

Epcot sounds good to me! It makes the most sense for us since we already did the MK.

Can't believe our 180 day mark is next month! I remember last year it took us forever just to reach that day. :lmao:

The Flower & Garden Festival sounds good to me too! :goodvibes

I'll be updating the main thread for our DIS Meet soon! :thumbsup2

We need to get someone to help create a banner for our siggys like we did last time. We need to start promoting our meet! ;)

The Flower & Garden Festival sounds good to me too! :goodvibes

I'll be updating the main thread for our DIS Meet soon! :thumbsup2

We need to get someone to help create a banner for our siggys like we did last time. We need to start promoting our meet! ;)

I was just thinking that about the banner...no joke! How funny! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter