Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the HDDR thread just reported they were able to make a reservation. Keep trying!!
Mine is getting this error, different from anyone elses
"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."

Mine is getting this error, different from anyone elses
"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."
Keep trying. Eventually tables showed up for me. Sometimes it said there were none available but eventually some showed up for me.

Keep trying. Eventually tables showed up for me. Sometimes it said there were none available but eventually some showed up for me.
Thanks - will do! Decided to log into DH's account and seems he's getting the no availability message instead of the resort one.

Will always miss British Revolution, as that was one of my favs...

Saw the Hooligans last year and really enjoyed their shows during Food & Wine. Came in late the first time as I sort of just stumbled into the show (not literally! haha maybe one drink at Food & Wine :D). Made a point to come back another day earlier and there was a pretty long line well ahead of the show. People around me seemed to be a big local following as well.

I still miss Off Kilter in Canada, they were my favorite of the bands in EPCOT.

Werther’s Original Gingerbread Caramel Cookie Sandwich from Karamell-Küche Unavailable

View attachment 671757

During a recent trip to EPCOT, we found that the Gingerbread Caramel Sandwich Cookie was GONE.

We asked a Cast Member and they indicated that our beloved treat left the shop recently and reportedly something NEW will be replacing it.

According to the Cast Member, the gingerbread cookie sandwich will be going back to being seasonal again.

Well this is just plain mean. This is easily the best cookie in all of WDW!

No mention of Doc Strange 2 ... not looking good for a June premier although it could still be dropped as a surprise
‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’ Gets Physical, Digital Release Date

According to the site Movies Extras Videos, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness will drop digitally on June 22th. Just a few days later the film will be available to purchase as a Blu Ray on June 26th. It’s speculated that the film will hit Disney+ shortly after that.

Lighting, Audio, and Script Updates Detailed for Return of Hoop-Dee-Doo Dinner Show

This summer, Hoop-Dee-Doo will return bright and fresh with a new audio and lighting system and a few updates to its script and scenery, while staying true to the experience guests know and love. “We had the unique opportunity to really look at this show and take it to the next level for everyone involved,” David Moore, stage manager, shared. “From switching the stage lighting to LED – which is better for the environment – to upgrading the audio for better sound quality, every little update is leading to a better overall experience for our guests and cast.”

As a Ft Wilderness regular for years with our RV ... it's always fun to see how insane (in a good way) the Pioneer Hall area gets packed in the evenings with the Hoop-Dee-Doo crowds. Now we need to get Trail's End back to a buffet!
Aren’t they great?! I love our RV! Never took it down to Disney, though!! We’ll be traveling in ours tomorrow for the long weekend!! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter