Disney+ Cost Going Up - Will You Upgrade?

Will you upgrade Disney+ to get rid of ads?

• Yes - we will upgrade to avoid ads

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No - we are staying at basic, with ads

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • No - In fact we plan to cancel

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
Watching Lightyear right now.
I love all the shorts. Grand kids like the movies.
We have the 3 year deal and we will keep it.

I have D+ and Hulu separately. I have the 3-yr D+ deal. I would upgrade to the bundle if I knew my Hulu account would just continue with it's history and I didn't have to start from scratch, if that makes sense. I'm also not sure how easy it is to cancel Hulu? My tech support flew the nest so I'm on my own figuring this out and I haven't tried yet (DH is worse than I am), so please share if it's really simple and I shouldn't be waiting I'm all about the non-commercials versions of whatever I can get...

I have D+ and Hulu separately. I have the 3-yr D+ deal. I would upgrade to the bundle if I knew my Hulu account would just continue with it's history and I didn't have to start from scratch, if that makes sense. I'm also not sure how easy it is to cancel Hulu? My tech support flew the nest so I'm on my own figuring this out and I haven't tried yet (DH is worse than I am), so please share if it's really simple and I shouldn't be waiting I'm all about the non-commercials versions of whatever I can get...
Just call them and they will walk you through it. You don’t lose your Hulu history.

My annual subscription ends in a couple months. Will cancel or go to monthly. Monthly because im
constantly getting offers of 3 or 4 or more dollars off per month on my credit cards.

Recently paid 70 dollars for ESPN+ for a year and seeing how much my husband watches and enjoys it consider it
a steal.
We will be ditching Netflix soon as my credits are expired. Content slipped dramatically.

Just looked at my account.
I paid the 3 year deal.
It shows $69.99 renewal price.
If that sticks, I will probably renew to have it when grandkids come over.

I've been on the 3-year deal and paying for ESPN+ annually separately as well, so will most likely upgrade to the combined package before ESPN comes up for renewal again next summr.

I get Disney+, Hulu, & ESPN+ free with my Verizon mobile plan, I am interested to see if there are any changes coming.

I will keep it, I don't watch it that much but I really like being able to access Disney movies easily since I no longer have a VHS tape and DVDs take up a lot of room now so its just easier to access it on a streaming app. I really need to watch some of the shorts (like the Groot one.) I pay for the yearly subscription.

There isn't enough new content. This becomes a subscribe, watch, and cancel service in the near future like Paramount+ that I canceled after binge watching Picard and Strange New Worlds.

I have already cancelled Disney+ and Hulu. The $3 monthly increase with not entice me to resubscribe.

When I look at my Disney+ account it's telling me it'll be $69.99 for a year renewal on 11/12/22 (I had the 3 year D23 deal to start). I'd be happy if that's the price. I'll have to keep an eye on that to make sure it doesn't change.
Yes, I’m waiting to see what happens there, too!

If we can renew for $69.99 in November, we’ll keep it for another year. If not, we’ll cancel and throw it into a subscription rotation. We cancelled Netflix back in May; plan to sign up for it again in a month or so. We just don’t need a bunch of streaming services at the same time. We would have done the same with Hulu, but we have a 99 cent deal from Black Friday and was cheaper to just do that for a year instead of jointing and dropping a few times.

Could be a good chance to try Paramount or Apple for a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter