**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Does anyone know if chunks of new dates are generally released for all of the parks at the same time? I know DHS and AK EMH haven’t been around long at all, so maybe there’s not enough history to know this yet.

Sort of a mixed answer. Most of the current chunk of MK dates were released 9/6/2018.

The current chunk of DHS and DAK dates were released 11/15/2018.

Within the current chunk of MK DAH dates, 5 dates (2/21, 3/21, 3/28, 4/4, and 4/11 2019) were added 11/15/2018. This was the first time we've seen them add new dates mid-chunk.

Hope that helps!

Has anyone had success sweet-talking Disney into letting them exchange DAH tickets for a different date? Our February trip may get switched to late April. DAH dates haven’t been released yet for then, but assuming they fall during our rescheduled trip, I’m hoping Disney might sprinkle some pixie dust on me and let me switch.

Has anyone had success sweet-talking Disney into letting them exchange DAH tickets for a different date? Our February trip may get switched to late April. DAH dates haven’t been released yet for then, but assuming they fall during our rescheduled trip, I’m hoping Disney might sprinkle some pixie dust on me and let me switch.

I would say your chance of being able to move dates are reasonably good. Disney has a decent track record of working with guests in such situations. I don't think I've moved DAH tickets, but I've moved MNSSHP tickets in the past.

I can see my ticket in MDE and I have an email with a barcode. Should I print it out as well or should we be good to go?

So I'm panicking a little because we have tickets to the 3/21 DAH: MK, (and the 3/22 at DAH:AK) but I have absolutely no confirmation of it besides the cast member on the phone telling me they're booked (didn't provide a confirmation number) and my bank account being a few hundred dollars lighter. I assume they're on my reservation, just somewhere I can't see. Has anyone else had this issue? Should I call and get a confirmation number? I'm seeing people who can see them in MDE and/or got an email with tickets, but I've had neither. How concerned should I be? It's our (rescheduled due-to-broken-ankle-6-days-before-departure) Honeymoon and it's entirely likely I'm entirely too terrified about everything going wrong, but it does seem odd that some people have physical confirmation and I ended up with just a verbal "you've got it!". Help!

So I'm panicking a little because we have tickets to the 3/21 DAH: MK, (and the 3/22 at DAH:AK) but I have absolutely no confirmation of it besides the cast member on the phone telling me they're booked (didn't provide a confirmation number) and my bank account being a few hundred dollars lighter. I assume they're on my reservation, just somewhere I can't see. Has anyone else had this issue? Should I call and get a confirmation number? I'm seeing people who can see them in MDE and/or got an email with tickets, but I've had neither. How concerned should I be? It's our (rescheduled due-to-broken-ankle-6-days-before-departure) Honeymoon and it's entirely likely I'm entirely too terrified about everything going wrong, but it does seem odd that some people have physical confirmation and I ended up with just a verbal "you've got it!". Help!

So, when you pull up "My Plans" in MDE, it seems to automatically pull up your "Daily Itinerary", but if you click next to it under "Tickets and Memory Maker", they should show up there (I'm on a laptop so not sure how it shows up on the app). I bought two sets of tickets - one I asked for them to send tickets and those just had a confirmation email that said "A Walt Disney World Ticket has been added" from Disney Destinations (one for each ticket, but no barcode). The other one I booked too close to the date and so I asked for email confirmation and got the barcode that covered all the tickets. Hope that helps - hopefully they're in there somewhere!

ETA: The hardcopy tickets I had to link manually, and the electronic tickets seemed to link automatically, if that helps!

Have a wonderful honeymoon! Hope your ankle is on the mend!

Last edited:
So, when you pull up "My Plans" in MDE, it seems to automatically pull up your "Daily Itinerary", but if you click next to it under "Tickets and Memory Maker", they should show up there (I'm on a laptop so not sure how it shows up on the app). I bought two sets of tickets - one I asked for them to send tickets and those just had a confirmation email that said "A Walt Disney World Ticket has been added" from Disney Destinations (one for each ticket, but no barcode). The other one I booked too close to the date and so I asked for email confirmation and got the barcode that covered all the tickets. Hope that helps - hopefully they're in there somewhere!
Thank you for your reply, it was super helpful! I went to "Tickets and Memory Maker" and it's just showing our annual passes, but I did find a confirmation email that had somehow slipped into "promotions" when looking for Disney World ticket! Feeling less like I'm going to show up and find out everything is ruined, hah. Thanks again!

Thank you for your reply, it was super helpful! I went to "Tickets and Memory Maker" and it's just showing our annual passes, but I did find a confirmation email that had somehow slipped into "promotions" when looking for Disney World ticket! Feeling less like I'm going to show up and find out everything is ruined, hah. Thanks again!

I'm sure it will work out fine! You still have a little time before your event, so maybe you can call back and get a confirmation number. Do you remember if you asked for hard tickets? Mine took a while to arrive, and like I said, I had to manually add them! Of course, after I added them I ended up LOSING them somehow! I don't know how I did it - I never lose stuff like that - although I did have a minor flood in my house in December so things were a bit chaotic! Anyway, thankfully I already linked them so the CM told me I should be fine - fingers crossed, lol!

I ordered mine via phone before you cold purchase them online. They were not automatically linked to MDE. I had to enter the confirmation number the CM gave me, but I did also receive an e-mail confirming the purchase with the same number.

I would call WDW resort ticketing (407 566-4985) and explain your situation. If you have the date your purchased them and payment information I am sure they can retrieve the confirmation.

I ordered mine via phone before you cold purchase them online. They were not automatically linked to MDE. I had to enter the confirmation number the CM gave me, but I did also receive an e-mail confirming the purchase with the same number.

I would call WDW resort ticketing (407 566-4985) and explain your situation. If you have the date your purchased them and payment information I am sure they can retrieve the confirmation.
I did the same with via phone before online and it was probably my bad not to get a confirmation number on the phone at the time. I did finally find the confirmation email and was able to manually add them to MDE with the ticket confirmation in that email. Phew. Now I feel a little silly for panicking as much as I did. But thankfully helpful people here solved it. Heroes, the lot of you!

I did the same with via phone before online and it was probably my bad not to get a confirmation number on the phone at the time. I did finally find the confirmation email and was able to manually add them to MDE with the ticket confirmation in that email. Phew. Now I feel a little silly for panicking as much as I did. But thankfully helpful people here solved it. Heroes, the lot of you!
Woo! Glad you found the e-mail and it all linked properly.

Disney is so strange sometimes. If you ever book a tour or recreational activity you will see that you get no confirmation e-mail or notice in MDE. Just the confirmation number (which is supposed to be linked to your resort reservation if you have one) and fingers crossed its right. I am so trained now to ask for those things just so I can have them on my spreadsheet in the event I show up and they look at me like I am crazy

I've seen people mention Tickets At Work on the DIS, but I don't recall ever seeing anyone post about using them for DAH tickets so sorry I can't be of any help.

Your date is close, hope you have a great time.

We are so excited! Getting ready for work this morning we were bouncing around the house saying, "This time next week it will be our last day of work for the week!!!" :jumping1:

I bought a ticket for April 11th. I am excited to try this however am worried about being extremely tired for it as well, lol.

Another thing I am worried about is not receiving the ticket via email. I received my confirmation and in the email it states that a pdf has been attached and there was no attachment. I do see the ticket under my tickets with my AP so I'm assuming I should be safe, right.

Woo! Glad you found the e-mail and it all linked properly.

Disney is so strange sometimes. If you ever book a tour or recreational activity you will see that you get no confirmation e-mail or notice in MDE. Just the confirmation number (which is supposed to be linked to your resort reservation if you have one) and fingers crossed its right. I am so trained now to ask for those things just so I can have them on my spreadsheet in the event I show up and they look at me like I am crazy

I know, right? We've done a couple of tours and things like that and that always makes me nervous! But thanks for reminding me - I had forgotten to put the confirmation numbers in my spreadsheet! Leaving in two hours...

True, but I've had problems with the wifi in the parks before and been unable to access MDE or emails, you can use data of course but I figure always helps to have backup...

You could also take screen shots on your phone of the emails in advance. Then you don't have to worry about wifi or spotty signals while in the park. I do that sometimes with my MDE for my ADRs and FP info too... Not to butt in. So jealous you are leaving this afternoon! Have an amazing time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter