**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

You could also take screen shots on your phone of the emails in advance. Then you don't have to worry about wifi or spotty signals while in the park. I do that sometimes with my MDE for my ADRs and FP info too... Not to butt in. So jealous you are leaving this afternoon! Have an amazing time!

I usually do that too, lol! I think I like printing stuff out is just because I'm old - it's overkill but just makes me feel more prepared just in case!

Yep, getting ready to pick up the kids from school and head to the airport, complete with emails, screenshots and printouts! :rotfl:One way or another I'm getting into that DAH tomorrow night!

I usually do that too, lol! I think I like printing stuff out is just because I'm old - it's overkill but just makes me feel more prepared just in case!

Yep, getting ready to pick up the kids from school and head to the airport, complete with emails, screenshots and printouts! :rotfl:One way or another I'm getting into that DAH tomorrow night!
I love my technology and have everything electronic shared with my family via Google Drive, but I always print hardcopy things like ticket e-mails, DME confirmation, etc as a backup. I feel like Judi Dench on Spaceship Earth "...call it the first backup system. The books are saved, and with them our dreams of the future!"

Woo! Glad you found the e-mail and it all linked properly.

Disney is so strange sometimes. If you ever book a tour or recreational activity you will see that you get no confirmation e-mail or notice in MDE. Just the confirmation number (which is supposed to be linked to your resort reservation if you have one) and fingers crossed its right. I am so trained now to ask for those things just so I can have them on my spreadsheet in the event I show up and they look at me like I am crazy

You aren't kidding! We booked the aquatours at Epcot one day and they gave me a ton of info over the phone and a confirmation number I put into my spreadsheet, but no email confirmation OR ticket of any kind. Just a wing and a prayer. But I also write down the name of the cast member I book with so I can say I booked it on X day with X person and here's the confirmation number. Gotta keep those ducks in their rows :teeth:

I love my technology and have everything electronic shared with my family via Google Drive, but I always print hardcopy things like ticket e-mails, DME confirmation, etc as a backup. I feel like Judi Dench on Spaceship Earth "...call it the first backup system. The books are saved, and with them our dreams of the future!"

Hilarious. Classic post.

YES - perfect quote! Me too! I'm not antiquated, I'm like Judi Dench on Spaceship Earth! Thanks! And with my dreams of the (near) future, I'm off to the airport! :cloud9:

I will try to make copious notes of the current DAH snack situation!

You can add my family of 6 to 2/28. Super excited! I may have missed it in the thread, but are there consistent locations for the free snacks?
Interested to hear from the 8:00pm parties what time they are let into the park. Hoping we will be able to enter at 6pm.

You can add my family of 6 to 2/28. Super excited! I may have missed it in the thread, but are there consistent locations for the free snacks?
Interested to hear from the 8:00pm parties what time they are let into the park. Hoping we will be able to enter at 6pm.
I think they usually keep the snacks in the same areas. I remember a cart in the beginning of Adventureland (popcorn, ice cream, drinks), one by btmr (popcorn, drinks), one by space mountain (popcorn, drinks, ice cream), two in the hub, one by Winnie the Pooh (ice cream, drinks)

It's MK DAH Day! Looks like a strong group of DISers will be there tonight. Not that the guest list is fair sample, but for our little corner of the world tonight is the second most popular night in the winter DAH series, second only to 2/14.

Thursday, January 17, 2019
@NYCANC
@peeperino
@Tinkerbell58
@TISHLOVESDISNEY
@dolewhipdreams
@Dentam
@Louis morrell
@cusack1020
@mumzie2three
@TheFloatingBear

Hope everyone has fun!

Resting by the pool at CR-see ya all tonight! :mickeyjum

Is Once Upon a Time the pre-show to HEA with the projection on the castle? We saw that last year but I don't see it on the WDW calendar/schedule!

I think they usually keep the snacks in the same areas. I remember a cart in the beginning of Adventureland (popcorn, ice cream, drinks), one by btmr (popcorn, drinks), one by space mountain (popcorn, drinks, ice cream), two in the hub, one by Winnie the Pooh (ice cream, drinks)
thanks so much!

Random thoughts.

The equivalent DAH event this week last year was on Friday, which sold out a few days in advance. 5 of the 7 winter 2018 dates sold out.

We haven’t seen a MK DAH sell out since 8/11/2018, with 6 DAH events between then and now that haven’t sold out.

So do we think any of the winter/spring series dates are likely to sell out? Have we hit a saturation point with MK and now other park DAH events which has spread demand around?

All very interesting to watch.

Random thoughts.

The equivalent DAH event this week last year was on Friday, which sold out a few days in advance. 5 of the 7 winter 2018 dates sold out.

We haven’t seen a MK DAH sell out since 8/11/2018, with 6 DAH events between then and now that haven’t sold out.

So do we think any of the winter/spring series dates are likely to sell out? Have we hit a saturation point with MK and now other park DAH events which has spread demand around?

I think maybe once it gets closer to spring break they might sell out, but I honestly have no idea

Random thoughts.

When you add in all the EMM events (when was the last EMM that sold out?), there are A LOT of upcharge options for people to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter