DISappearing Peeps...A fastpass to THIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Utahmama for the cheesecake recipie. I am making my grocery list now. I really could eat cheescake instead of a meal. I used to have an Atkins - low carb recipie for cheescake but i made it so much that I got sick of it. I am excited to have a new treat to try.

I am also going to try not to eat anything after 7:30 per Oprah's trainer.

Ok here it is... Not sure of all the nutritional facts here need to find a converter to do that.

Now dont mock this till you try it, its not at all what you think when you hear the name.

People are going to think its pumplkin but its not!!!

Tomato Soup Cake

1/2 cup of margarine or even better Promise Fat Free Margarine
2 Cups of Splenda for baking
2 eggs (but to make it healthier use the equavlient in Egg Beaters)
1/2 cup of non fat milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can tomato soup ( I use low sodium)
2 cups of flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
3/4 teaspoon salt

Pre heat oven 350 F

Cream the margarine and splenda.

Add the egg beaters

add the soup, milk, and vanilla

now while you beat that on low for like 4 mins mix all the dry ingredients together, whisk them in a bowl, till good and mixed.

Now add all the dry to the wet mixture beat low for 3 minutes and then high for 3 mins.

Pour into pans and bake 350 F

Bake at least 40 mins. depending on pan. Check at the 40 min mark and then keep baking till tester comes out clean.

Mine usually bakes for like 1 and 5 mins using the william and sonoma Pumpkin Cake Pan.

Now think you need icing for this ok well heres what goes best that I tried to cut down as best as I could

fat free cream cheese
vanilla extract
non fat milk
cinnamon
cloves

ok this is what you do

one package of fat free cream cheese mix with a dash of milk
only keep adding the milk if needed your looking for the consistence of smooth icing texture.

add the vanilla and spices and mix well and Done!!!

HOpe you ladies like if you have any questions feel free to ask away!!

Wow what a great thread! It's so amazing what can happen when you actually commit yourself in writing; and WISH is excellent for that! I've kinda got myself spread out all over this forum, the biggest loser threads, the exercise challenges, lose 5 for Nov, and dieting for disney. And with all that I'm thrilled to see some other So Beachers here. WISH seems to be swimming in a sea of WW people. Which is an excellent plan, but just not for this "white food" lovin gal!
UM-just keep on with phase 1, it's incredibly hard! I also gave up Pepsi (caffeine at the same time) and had major withdrawls! But it has been totally worth it! I ended up losing 10 pound in those 2 weeks! and am still losing on what I call phase 1 1/2.

Just a tip for when you make it to Phase 2. Since you love hummus (and I don't know why anyone wouldn't, it's so yummy) try making whole wheat pita crisps by splitting a whole wheat pita in half (2 circles (ish)) and toasting, then breaking them into chips. serve with your favorite hummus. I also love to add chopped black olives to my hummus, it's so good, i treat it as my treat!!

I hope to see all of you on some of the other threads, like joining in on some of the other challenges.

LooKie:
wish30.bmp

I am just "practicing"!!!!! THAT's the shiney ribbon I want!

LBelle- There is NOOOO way I'm gonna do a Before Picture in a BIKINI!!!!!!!! Oh My Heck! I'm BRAVE too (went swimming in PUBLIC at POR in Sept....no problem) Maybe a leotard. YOU rock for doing it! I laughed my bum off (which is good, keep making me do that!) at you running under your covers to get undressed! I'm pretty sure our husbands DONT care about wobbily bits at all. They're just happy to get ANY action at all :teeth:

Eeyore45!!!! You are not a failure! That's just "Sinkin'Thinkin"!!!! (which we all do!!!!!!) You sound like me SOOOOO many times. I think with the budy system to keep our motivations HIGH instead of going it alone should help gynormously!!! I love you already! No go put on a bikini and take a picture, woman!!! :scared: :eek: :crazy2: :faint: LOL!

UtahMama said:
LooKie:
wish30.bmp

I am just "practicing"!!!!! THAT's the shiney ribbon I want!

LBelle- There is NOOOO way I'm gonna do a Before Picture in a BIKINI!!!!!!!! Oh My Heck! I'm BRAVE too (went swimming in PUBLIC at POR in Sept....no problem) Maybe a leotard. YOU rock for doing it! I laughed my bum off (which is good, keep making me do that!) at you running under your covers to get undressed! I'm pretty sure our husbands DONT care about wobbily bits at all. They're just happy to get ANY action at all :teeth:

Eeyore45!!!! You are not a failure! That's just "Sinkin'Thinkin"!!!! (which we all do!!!!!!) You sound like me SOOOOO many times. I think with the budy system to keep our motivations HIGH instead of going it alone should help gynormously!!! I love you already! No go put on a bikini and take a picture, woman!!! :scared: :eek: :crazy2: :faint: LOL!

WOW!!!! That shiny ribbon looks goooood on you sexy Mama!!!;)

As for our sweet DHs, I figure that although God decided (for some stupid reason??) to bless men with the ability to eat whatever the heck they want and not have it end up on their backends, he also made them 'horndogs' who really ARE blind as bats when it comes to the women they love!!!

I love that ribbon!

Aries that cake sounds interesting!!!! I wrote it down and will try it after my two week Phase I. I can do my key lime pie (not at all cheese cake but yummy) without the crust in liitle dishes and that Ricotta Creme recipe in the South Beach book (It's really good with vanilla)

Ok, LBelle, I HAVE a bikini BUT the top fits great and doesnt look half bad (at least I dont think, it's a "push-up and sqeeze together" kind but the bottoms, which have never been worn are so tight and unattractive, it's even worse than my LOW rise jeans experience! I'm really glad Laughing one's A** off burns calories!!!!!! I have another top that isn't nearly as revealing that I wore with women's style trunks covered by a cute sarong for public "swimming"!

Sandy- I love you for all you said in your blog, (I just re-read it) those gals would swoop you up and love you to pieces, I know for a fact! AND! that arm excercise, I just did a 100 hard ones- (overachiever!) That's a toughy! That 's gonna hurt my delts tomarrow! (shoulders are delts right?) You are SO gonna do it this time!!!

UtahMama said:
I love that ribbon!

Aries that cake sounds interesting!!!! I wrote it down and will try it after my two week Phase I. I can do my key lime pie (not at all cheese cake but yummy) without the crust in liitle dishes and that Ricotta Creme recipe in the South Beach book (It's really good with vanilla)

Ok, LBelle, I HAVE a bikini BUT the top fits great and doesnt look half bad (at least I dont think, it's a "push-up and sqeeze together" kind but the bottoms, which have never been worn are so tight and unattractive, it's even worse than my LOW rise jeans experience! I'm really glad Laughing one's A** off burns calories!!!!!! I have another top that isn't nearly as revealing that I wore with women's style trunks covered by a cute sarong for public "swimming"!

Sandy- I love you for all you said in your blog, (I just re-read it) those gals would swoop you up and love you to pieces, I know for a fact! AND! that arm excercise, I just did a 100 hard ones- (overachiever!) That's a toughy! That 's gonna hurt my delts tomarrow! (shoulders are delts right?) You are SO gonna do it this time!!!

The worse it looks the better it will be as a motivator!!!!

Also, I have a pic of my ideal body (from a fitness magazine) taped on the inside of the 'snack' cupboard.....also works like a charm!!! You'd be sitting around, watching the tube and all of a sudden YOU NEED 6 Oreo Double Stuffed cookies....run into the kitchen (which does NOT qualify as our excercise of the day!!!), fling open the cupboard and ....BAM!!!!! There 'she' is...that Mom of 2 who used to be all out of shape and wobbly like me..looking all tiny and HOT!!!!!! Needless to say the cookies almost always stay in the bag (well, at least 5 of the 6!)

Thank you Utahmama - your words were very touching... :goodvibes

and.

NOW...

SOMEBODY GET OVER HERE! and hold my feet!!

:rotfl2:

I just realized, I have not met my goal of 100 situps - -

time's a tickin'

dont go "hog" wild doing sit ups just yet....you will hurt yourself.....do little mts first and then go for the ALPS.....little bitty steps and then the two mile run....those are our accomplishments....
I am hoping that tomorrow I will not fall ......tomorrow I will not fall......but if I do I know you guys are here to help me get up again.....I know it.... :goodvibes

Can I hop on board here? I really need something to motivate me. I did SB before and did good, so I know it works for me. I've lost 40 pounds on the plan but gained almost 20 back. I won't gain it all though. Because I found this.

There's nothing that frustrates me more than losing weight I already lost.

I will lose 60 pounds. (total) But I just want to get the first 10 gone.

I will get back on my tread mill daily. right now at least 2 a week.

I will drink more water. 8 glasses a day.

I will keep a weekly weigh in. So my "friends" can cheer me along.

Wish me luck.

Thanks for starting this UM.

Ok I'm in. Hopefully this is just what I need to keep me motivated. I'll be doing South Beach...just seems healthy.

1. I'm starting with a goal of 20 just to get me started ...really need to lose more like 60 or 70 but want to see how it goes as I get littler and littler!

2. The water thing you all talk about ...i know it's key!

3. More exercise. Would you believe I'm on the board of directors of our YMCA and until this past February was the President for 2 years. Seems like I only go to the Y for meetings...I guess I'll slip some exercise time in there too.

I can use all of your help in keeping this humourous! ThankS!

Well girls....somebody:rolleyes1 went to the movies tonight and had poutine (a sinful treat of fries, cheese curds and smothered in gravy!! A PMS fave) washed down with a HUGE coke (what's with the stupid pop sizes at the movies anyways???)!!! I will not berate myself too badly (if I had eaten that!!) as I was pretty darn good with everything else today!!! My gut hurts!!! :guilty: Don't know why???:confused3

see now heres my problem.... IM HUNGRY!!! It's 10pm and this is the worst time to eat... And here is where I would eat my one meal of the day.... BAD I know, so what so i do to curb the late night hunger pains!!

aries1980 said:
Ok here it is... Not sure of all the nutritional facts here need to find a converter to do that.

Now dont mock this till you try it, its not at all what you think when you hear the name.

People are going to think its pumplkin but its not!!!

Tomato Soup Cake

1/2 cup of margarine or even better Promise Fat Free Margarine
2 Cups of Splenda for baking
2 eggs (but to make it healthier use the equavlient in Egg Beaters)
1/2 cup of non fat milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 can tomato soup ( I use low sodium)
2 cups of flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
3/4 teaspoon salt

Pre heat oven 350 F

Cream the margarine and splenda.

Add the egg beaters

add the soup, milk, and vanilla

now while you beat that on low for like 4 mins mix all the dry ingredients together, whisk them in a bowl, till good and mixed.

Now add all the dry to the wet mixture beat low for 3 minutes and then high for 3 mins.

Pour into pans and bake 350 F

Bake at least 40 mins. depending on pan. Check at the 40 min mark and then keep baking till tester comes out clean.

Mine usually bakes for like 1 and 5 mins using the william and sonoma Pumpkin Cake Pan.

Now think you need icing for this ok well heres what goes best that I tried to cut down as best as I could

fat free cream cheese
vanilla extract
non fat milk
cinnamon
cloves

ok this is what you do

one package of fat free cream cheese mix with a dash of milk
only keep adding the milk if needed your looking for the consistence of smooth icing texture.

add the vanilla and spices and mix well and Done!!!

HOpe you ladies like if you have any questions feel free to ask away!!

Tomato Soup cake was a favorite in my house when we were growing up. When I started dating Dh in High School, we told him it was spice cake. Knew if I told him it was tomato soup cake he would never try it! He loved it! Thanks for the low cal version!

aries1980 said:
see now heres my problem.... IM HUNGRY!!! It's 10pm and this is the worst time to eat... And here is where I would eat my one meal of the day.... BAD I know, so what so i do to curb the late night hunger pains!!

Have sex, of course!!!!!!

LBelle said:
Have sex, of course!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm crying! Too funny! What's your advise for PMS! I eat like a madwomen when I'm PMSing! (and I suspect that sex won't do the trick... :rotfl:

pixie dust 112 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm crying! Too funny! What's your advise for PMS! I eat like a madwomen when I'm PMSing! (and I suspect that sex won't do the trick... :rotfl:

Eat poutine of course!!!!

Or go away with your girlfriends....faaaaar away from MAN!!! Doesn't their total daftness make you practically homicidal when you have PMS????

LBelle said:
Or go away with your girlfriends....faaaaar away from MAN!!! Doesn't their total daftness make you practically homicidal when you have PMS????

Yes! When I have PMS ...and all the rest of the time too! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter