December Solo Roll Call

wdwr said:
I'll be back taking my 3rd annual Dec Solo Birthday trip Dec 8-17 at Pop.

You'd think that would be enough of a Birthday present but it's not. I'm joining the Dark Side by becoming a DVC member soon. I'll get to see my home resort SSR during the trip.

Also celebrating my birthday and my first solo trip at Pop Dec 10 to 15th. My "official" birthday is in Feb, but my AP exp. on Dec 18th, so thought this would be a more budget minded idea. Meeting at the MK for EMH with some other solos at 8:30 by the flagpole on the 10th. Join us if you can.

Don't forget...there's still a bunch of us meeting at Jellyrolls on the 7th! Join us if you get a chance!

I am going to be staying at the Beach Club Villas Dec. 9-16. :banana: I am staying with my parents who spend about 70% of their time at Disney in the room resting :confused3 , so I would love to try and meet some folks for a night at Jellyrolls or coaster riding. I think I read somewhere there was already a meeting at jellyrolls around the time I arrive in Disney, but wondered if maybe we can plan for another meeting later in the week. Just let me know...by the way, I am usually pretty shy around strangers but I think the Disney spirit will work its magic....Can't wait until December 9th!

In over 15 trips to Disney, I have never been to Jellyrolls. I know it's shocking. Need to make it a priority this Dec. trip.

I will be there Dec 8-15th. I won't be solo but my Mom and her BFF will be with me. I know they would *love* Jellyrolls, as would I. I have never been there, or even seen BW up close! I would suggest a Jellyrolls meet on Monday the 11th. Any takers?

Tºeºrri

We are going to meet at 8:30pm (right AFTER Wishes) on Dec 10 at the Flagpole at the mouth of Main St to run EMH together!

Get your wristband and c'mon!!!

The plan is to get a group pic in front of the Castle by a Dis Photographer and then head to Pirates....after that, we'll probably work our way around.

At present count, there are 21 going!!!!

See Ya'll then.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

DisneydaveCT said:
Just booked my tickets on SW for my December 18-22. :cool1:

Who else will be there that week?

I'll be there part of that week December 14-20....it looks like we pretty much miss the rest of the crowd.

I'm staying off premise so I won't get to make that meet...hope I get to see many of you at Prime time!!! :banana: pirate: princess: :dance3: :dance3: :bounce:

rkmassa said:
In over 15 trips to Disney, I have never been to Jellyrolls. I know it's shocking. Need to make it a priority this Dec. trip.

October 14: I made it all the way to the front door of this much discussed Jellyrolls. Got turned away by the sign: Smoking Permitted. Sorry ladies, you're not going to find me at Jellyrolls.

You probably will find me at Epcot for Mousefest 12/9.

FlaNative said:
October 14: I made it all the way to the front door of this much discussed Jellyrolls. Got turned away by the sign: Smoking Permitted. Sorry ladies, you're not going to find me at Jellyrolls.

You probably will find me at Epcot for Mousefest 12/9.

Yes, I agree that's the major downside of the place (well, it's also impossible to hold a reasonable conversation, but I don't go to JR for that. :) ). Wish that policy would change, but I'm not holding my breath. I was able to put up with it for a night, but that will probably be my per-trip limit, due to allergies.

So, FLaNative, where else are we likely to see you when all of us singles are down there in Dec?

:cool1:

:goodvibes According to the Mousefest web site there is a meet at Adventure Club almost every night. Hope to see alot of you there :cool1:

BCV2003 said:
I'll be there part of that week December 14-20....it looks like we pretty much miss the rest of the crowd.

Maybe we can hook up while we are down there at the same time. Let me know if that is doable. I will be at SSR.

I am hitting the Adventures Club after the Raglan Road meet Friday. This is my first solo trip so I am trying to meet as many of you as possible. Hope to see some of you there.

DisneydaveCT said:
Maybe we can hook up while we are down there at the same time. Let me know if that is doable. I will be at SSR.

Well, I'll have to let you know. Some extended family will be there for that part of my trip so I'd need to check our schedule.

Do you do anything besides golf while you are there anyways? :rotfl:

BCV2003 said:
Well, I'll have to let you know. Some extended family will be there for that part of my trip so I'd need to check our schedule.

Do you do anything besides golf while you are there anyways? :rotfl:

Is there something to do at WDW besides golf? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

DisneydaveCT said:
Is there something to do at WDW besides golf? :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Well seeing as I don't golf and never have I can think of quite few things.....

Ever hear of Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Animal Kingdom??? :confused3

and I thought I was the only one still awake at this hour!

I still have room for a few people to join me at these meals. Reservations have been made, so please let me know if you'd like to get together for any of these.

--Monday, December 4, 7:30 PM - dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe at Downtown Disney -- one space left

--Tuesday, December 5, 5:00 PM - afternoon "high tea" meal at Grand Floridian -- one space left

--Wednesday, December 6, 10:00 AM - Mary Poppins and friends Character Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, Grand Floridian -- three spaces left

--Thursday, December 7, 11:50 AM - lunch at Kona Cafe, Polynesian -- two spaces left

hope you get your seats filled...I not there in time but would have enjoyed the fun of shared meals with strangers who love wdw...have a magical vacation!!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter