December Solo Roll Call

...maybe it's just me, but somehow life is racing by but December doesn't seem to be getting that much closer... <insert twilight zone theme here>. Price did finally drop on the flights I wanted, so that's a happy thing. Just a reminder, we have a group meeting Monday the 11th at Prime Time for dinner (5:45) and there are still a few places left on the reservation, so PM me to add yourself to the list...should be a "Wild" time. And no, I *don't* promise to entirely behave myself :smooth: , although dancing on the tables is out...too crowded.

Shykat said:
I'll be in WDW Dec 1-12.

Not staying on property but at the Orange Lake Resort thanks to a gift of 1 week from my brother and his wife of a week at their time share :wizard: ... and then I added 4 days more to make it a really nice stay.

It will be very interesting for me as this is my first solo trip and first time staying off property for a true vacation. (One time stayed off property for a conference but was in one of the hotels in Lake Buena Vista so had bus transportation).

I plan on getting an AP and also will be renting a car, so there will be a lot of firsts for me.

HHuummm, When is another good time to go? Late April/Early May??

Shykat

I have heard early May for the Flower and Garden Show is nice. My DD is trying to talk me into taking her....of course wouldn't take much to convince me.

Meeting after Wishes on December 10 is perfect because I will be coming from FantasMIC!

Since I am travelling alone that should be enough time to get to The Magic Kingdom.

Mickey1Fan, DeltaChi...if either of you (or anyone else) want one of the few remaining spots for the dismates dinner at Prime Time on Monday the 11th, PM me...

CoastrAdditct, thanks for the invication. I would love to join you for dinner on the 11th but I will be having dinner at home. I leave Monday morning :sad2:

wdwtheplacetobe said:
Just a little fix....

We are meeting at the flag pole @ 8:30pm...Right after Wishes!

Get your wrist-bands for EMH *BEFORE* and C'mon along!!!

The plan is to get a group pic done by a Dis Photographer in front of the Castle and head to Pirates!!!

Then...who Knows???

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'll be there!! Which flag pole -- the one by Hall of Presidents??

geffric said:
I'll be there!! Which flag pole -- the one by Hall of Presidents??

The one on Main St. Look for the group with the green glow stuff! See you there...

helenk said:
I'll be in WDW 11/30-12/5. I love going this time of year, it will be my 5th trip for this timeframe. This will be my first solo trip for the MVMCP and all the goings on, but I am looking forward to going.

I will be solo at the MVMCP on the 30th. Any chance that is the night you will be there? I would love to meet up with some dissers while I am there... I think I am going at just the wrong time :sad2: This is my first solo trip to the world. Have you gone solo before? I think it is going to be great. I always meet more people when I travel alone - neverthless it would be terrific to meet with some people. Know of any meets going on 11/26 - 12/2?

After having a few people ask me if the meets on the 10th and 11th were "all" that was scheduled....

I'm planning to be at EMH at AK on Wednesday and probably head for Jellyrolls or PI after (or dancing if there's interest in that... :cool1: ) anyone want to join me?

ok, count me in for the December solos. I don't have air yet but it is looking like the 24th-29th. Hopefully I can meet up with some of you.

Hi All, I'll be there Dec3rd to 6th, my very first solo vacation and first time staying at a Disney Resort, I'll be at AS Sports. Yay! :cool1:

Yookeroo said:
My trip has suddenly become solo. I'll be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge from the 9th-16th.
Well, Paul, at least that will be a good time to be there solo (OK, is there ever a *bad* time?) because there will be lots of us there for company! Plan to join us for EMH at MK on Sunday the 1oth (meeting at the flagpole on main street after Wishes, or at EMH at AK on Wednesday (meeting place/time not yet determined). We also have a dinner gettogether on Monday the 11th at Prime Time Diner, PM me if you want more info on that... :wizard:

CoasterAddict said:
Well, Paul, at least that will be a good time to be there solo (OK, is there ever a *bad* time?) because there will be lots of us there for company! Plan to join us for EMH at MK on Sunday the 1oth (meeting at the flagpole on main street after Wishes, or at EMH at AK on Wednesday (meeting place/time not yet determined). We also have a dinner gettogether on Monday the 11th at Prime Time Diner, PM me if you want more info on that... :wizard:

Thanks, I would, but I seem to have ADRs that conflict with all those meets. :confused3 :sad1:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter