December Solo Roll Call

Yookeroo said:
Thanks, I would, but I seem to have ADRs that conflict with all those meets. :confused3 :sad1:
Oh well. :confused3 There will be plenty of other singles around, at least...look for the mickey heads...

You could always to a 'shout out' here and organize your own meet at a time that works for you if the mood strikes ...

CoasterAddict said:
Oh well. :confused3 There will be plenty of other singles around, at least...look for the mickey heads...

I will :teeth:

If anyone sees someone with multi-colored dreadlocks wandering around, that's probably me. :crazy:

I'll be in WDW dec. 1st thru 8th. this is my 3rd solo trip and still trying to make a meet.
:confused3

December 20th-solo day before the family arrives on the 21st.

Hi All, I'll be there (solo) Dec 17th through 22nd, staying at the Poly. If anyone wants to meet up during that period, let me know.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

More events are being added all the time for the land portion for mousefest. It's starting to sound like even more fun...hope anyone coming in Dec. checks out the site for all the meets!!! Dec. 8-12 for Land events...check out www.allearsnet.org or mouseplanet.com for a listing of all events...oh and mousefest.org...hope to see many of you there!!! Janet :cool1: :banana: pirate: :cheer2: princess: :joker:

Hi! I'll be at BWV 12/7 -12/10 and BC 12/1 - 12/14. Im not a solo, I'm traveling with my DD and my sister's family to celebrate my niece's Sweet 16. However, my Dsis and Dbil like to turn in early and the teens will not want me hanging around so I will be on my own in the evenings. Right now I plan on trying to make JR on 12/7 and 12/8 (not until very late on 12/8 since we are going to MVMCP). Anyone that is feeling too alone is more than welcome to join our band of merry makers...we're a pretty fun family. It is myself, DD (20), Dis, Dbil, Dniece (16) and Dniece (11).

I have some dining reservations for before and during Mousefest. Anyone (solo, single, couple, whatever) is welcome to join me for these meals, if you let me know while space is still available.

--Monday, December 4, 7:30 PM - dinner at Wolfgang Puck Cafe at Downtown Disney
one spot left

--Wednesday, December 6, 10:00 AM - Mary Poppins and friends Character Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare, Grand Floridian ($19 + tax and tip)
three spots left

--Thursday, December 7, 12:00 noon - lunch at Kona Cafe, Polynesian
three spots left

--Sunday, December 10, 4:00 PM - Afternoon high tea at Grand Floridian: this can be a full meal or a snack, depending on what you order. Drinking tea is optional, as there will be other beverages and food. Prices vary.
(Still trying to get reservation for this one.)

Just found out I'll be there the 3 to the 5th. So far booked at Sports, but on wait list for DVC. Anything going on anywhere with people? And ideas for a meet somewhere?

profdsny said:
Just found out I'll be there the 3 to the 5th. So far booked at Sports, but on wait list for DVC. Anything going on anywhere with people? And ideas for a meet somewhere?

I'll be getting in Sports just as you are leaving, but waitlist for DVC is opening up. I just got a call that sunday nite the 10th of december was open.
BTW, come and say hi on the Chicago thread or if you are DVC in Chicago, we have a meet in November..

Hi All,

I just scheduled a solo trip to WDW from December 6-10 at the Dolphin. My first Mousefest. I'm thinking of setting up a reservation for Victoria and Albert one of the nights--maybe Friday night if it's available.

Anyone interested in joining me?

AnnB

geffric said:
BTW, come and say hi on the Chicago thread or if you are DVC in Chicago, we have a meet in November..

Thanks, Where will I find the thread, or info on the meet here in November? best,
J.

Will be there from November 30 - December 10. Second trip this year and coudn't be happier!

I'll be back taking my 3rd annual Dec Solo Birthday trip Dec 8-17 at Pop.

You'd think that would be enough of a Birthday present but it's not. I'm joining the Dark Side by becoming a DVC member soon. I'll get to see my home resort SSR during the trip.

wdwtheplacetobe said:
Just a little fix....

We are meeting at the flag pole @ 8:30pm...Right after Wishes!

Get your wrist-bands for EMH *BEFORE* and C'mon along!!!

The plan is to get a group pic done by a Dis Photographer in front of the Castle and head to Pirates!!!

Then...who Knows???

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm reading back now and see the new time for this meet on the 10th. I might be able to make an 8:30 meet. I have dinner at 5:50 at California Grill. My dining friends have to work the next day so I should be free to come find you.

I'll see what I happens and make a note in my phone so I remember

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter