DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Understand. I go to bed at 9. I aways let her out before I go to bed. She woke me up at 11:30 to go out. I'm like REALLY???
My oldest is... getting old. So she needs to go more often. :sad2:

Won't complain. That'll be me soon enough too! :laughing:
One of the best of the season.
Tons of fun to watch. I'd say it was the best of the year too. :)

Morning, folks. Happy Tuesday.
(Or as it's known here, this particular week, Sunday.) 😏

Thanks pkondz!
Wait, are you on the metric system now?
He's retired, so he's got no clue what day it is anyway.

Being as a Sunday is basically any day where you ain't at work now but have to go back in tomorrow, I believe it's safe to say our CBO hasn't encountered a Sunday in quite some time.

He's retired, so he's got no clue what day it is anyway.

I sure know when it’s Saturday or Sunday. That’s when all the working stiffs who forgot how to drive during the pandemic are on the road,

Being as a Sunday is basically any day where you ain't at work now but have to go back in tomorrow, I believe it's safe to say our CBO hasn't encountered a Sunday in quite some time.

Pardon me, but everyday is Sunday… 😏

Hey, Fellas! Hope all is well with everyone. Had a good day yesterday and today's looking to be even better. Had 63 patients yesterday and will have only 27 today, so an easy day. That's it. Have a good day.

TTFN

I didn't realize they had started using the FP again, they weren't when they reopened. As for making lines shorter, maybe physically shorter but I don't see it making wait times shorter. There will still be the same amount of people boarding the attraction.

I'm not sure if FP started again, but as for the shorter lines/wait times, it's been theorized, I guess is the way to put it, that lines will move a little quicker....at least that's what I've read, and am understanding. And, to by honest, that's what I'm thinking. My thought process is that how this will work, might(?) as it's not yet in full swing yet, this will shift the people to the regular standby lines instead of bunching up in both the regular standby and FP lines, and thus making the regular line move a little quicker. But that's just a guess on my part. I could be wrong.

Not bad! Too bad it failed inspection, but sounds like a fairly easy fix.

Easy fix indeed.

Morning folks.
Too danged early, but... dogs gotta be let out and fed.
(Stupid mutts. They're lucky I love 'em.)

Our first dog use to sit at my side of the bed, starting around 4 am, and star at me, never make a sound, just stare.

same with mine...she's 16 yo now, but usually she's good for the whole night not just 2.5 hours. :sad2:
Mine's 14, but that's pretty much max for a Kees. Plus she has some health problems that don't help.

Living long lives. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter