• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Cause you ain't worin' today, and you still ain't workin' none tomorrow either.

Missing one letter in that first worin', I hope it's a k and not an h. ;)

I'm not sure if FP started again, but as for the shorter lines/wait times, it's been theorized, I guess is the way to put it, that lines will move a little quicker....at least that's what I've read, and am understanding. And, to by honest, that's what I'm thinking. My thought process is that how this will work, might(?) as it's not yet in full swing yet, this will shift the people to the regular standby lines instead of bunching up in both the regular standby and FP lines, and thus making the regular line move a little quicker. But that's just a guess on my part. I could be wrong.

Still not seeing how it would be quicker. There will still be two lines and the same amount of people moving through.

Morning, fellas. I've been slammed with work and other stuff this week and haven't had much time to hang around here. Hope you're all doing well.

20210929_073308.jpg

Nice ride, Doc!

Niiiiice.
Can I buy it off you? I'll pay $1,000 over what CCT paid for his.
Well, I don't like thinking about it, but I'm also a realist.
Me too. I keep looking at her, making sure she's not in pain.
Didn't get nearly as good of a deal as CCT. :lmao:
::yes:: :laughing:
Missing one letter in that first worin', I hope it's a k and not an h. ;)
:laughing: I thought the exact same thing!
Camel!

No?

Besides, It's now officially my Friday afternoon or Saturday morning Whatever you call a couple hours sleep after working your last shift of the week. (Mind you the first day of my next week will be this Sunday.)
Morning, fellas. I've been slammed with work and other stuff this week and haven't had much time to hang around here. Hope you're all doing well.
:wave:

Let me think about that a bit.

If $ is Canadian for ounces of gold, sure.
Absolutely. I'll send you $2,000CDN, and you can convert that into gold. Are you driving the truck up here? Or should I come down there and get it?

Absolutely. I'll send you $2,000CDN, and you can convert that into gold. Are you driving the truck up here? Or should I come down there and get it?
You come down here. Getting into winter months up there and as @Zmack says to me...not enough layers for me ro be warm up there.

Besides, why would I want to drive all that way to give you the spare tire for that price?

Hey, Fellas! Almost made it Friday, just one more day, and a long one it will be. My in-laws were off Cape last night so we brought their dog over to our house, and she would not lay down and sleep. I foresee multiple cups of coffee in my future today.

I need to ask for some good vibes, thoughts or prayers be send to my cousin and her family. My cousin had her second baby about 6-7 weeks ago. This was an emergency C-section and mother and daughter were almost lost, but the doctors were able to save them. It was so bad that she was med-flighted from where she lives in Colorado to Denver's Children's Hospital where the baby is still in ICU level 3. There was no accident or anything like that that caused this, just my cousin being a high-risk pregnancy. Something happened that caused things to slam into high gear. Thankfully she and the baby were saved, but the baby is still in bad condition, so prayers and what not would be a good much appreciated right now. Thanks, guys.

TTFN

True. It's gonna be that much harder to handle when she isn't. :sad:

:hug:

Nice ride, doc.

Thanks chief. First new vehicle I've bought for myself in 20 years

Didn't get nearly as good of a deal as CCT. :lmao:

Well, then, you spent too much. :laughing:

Still not seeing how it would be quicker. There will still be two lines and the same amount of people moving through.

And it may not be, but my initial thought on this is that the FP line use to get pretty long, making the standby line wait even longer...because you're trying to get two lines into one ride. Now, I don't know how the lines have been moving since FP shut down during COVID, but I suspect it the lines were moving somewhat quicker without that second line, not having visited during COVID I can't be sure, but that's just a guess. My thought with the new pay system is that a lot of people might not buy into it, thus making that line shorter and helping the standby line move quicker. Again, this is all speculation on my part, so I could be wrong, but that's my thought process on this and why I was thinking this way. I need to start reading up on, and following, all the Disney news....just don't know all the good news sites to hit.

I need to ask for some good vibes, thoughts or prayers be send to my cousin and her family. My cousin had her second baby about 6-7 weeks ago. This was an emergency C-section and mother and daughter were almost lost, but the doctors were able to save them. It was so bad that she was med-flighted from where she lives in Colorado to Denver's Children's Hospital where the baby is still in ICU level 3. There was no accident or anything like that that caused this, just my cousin being a high-risk pregnancy. Something happened that caused things to slam into high gear. Thankfully she and the baby were saved, but the baby is still in bad condition, so prayers and what not would be a good much appreciated right now. Thanks, guys.
praying

Hey, Fellas! Almost made it Friday, just one more day, and a long one it will be. My in-laws were off Cape last night so we brought their dog over to our house, and she would not lay down and sleep. I foresee multiple cups of coffee in my future today.

Hope all goes well for them all.

You come down here. Getting into winter months up there and as @Zmack says to me...not enough layers for me ro be warm up there.

Besides, why would I want to drive all that way to give you the spare tire for that price?
:laughing:
My in-laws were off Cape last night so we brought their dog over to our house, and she would not lay down and sleep. I foresee multiple cups of coffee in my future today.
Ugh. Good luck keeping the eyes open.
This was an emergency C-section and mother and daughter were almost lost, but the doctors were able to save them.
Good thoughts sent their way. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter