DD Did NOT Make Cheerleading Squad

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
It was pretty sad for her . . .she was/is upset . . .feels like she has wasted her last 3 days for nothing . . .I feel really bad for her because I knew she really wanted to make it . . .Mostly upper classman made the team and the upcoming freshman they picked are going to be alternates. I remember that feeling of hurt/rejection and it really stinks . . .

Thanks for everyone who wished her luck . . .

One of the hardest things about being a parent is dealing with this stuff! I'm so sorry your DD gonig through this!

My younger DS didn't make the basketball team this year, and it was horrible for him!

I am so sorry for your DD. I hope this doesn't discourage her from trying again someday.

I'm so sorry to hear that :( Hopefully next year she can make it :)

Hopefully she'll make it next year.

Are there any all-star programs in your area that she can try out for? I always had more fun in all-star pom than at school anyhow! (And we definitely stayed in better hotels at nationals!)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter