Cruise Terminal Parking

WDWsnooper

Mouseketeer
We sailed in early December '09 and noticed the parking garage is nearing completion. Does anyone know if it is completed yet? We'll sail a 3 day later this month and plan to drive to the terminal. Also, where is the parking lot if the garage isn't open? Looked like much of it was under construction. Thank you in advance!

We sailed in early December '09 and noticed the parking garage is nearing completion. Does anyone know if it is completed yet? We'll sail a 3 day later this month and plan to drive to the terminal. Also, where is the parking lot if the garage isn't open? Looked like much of it was under construction. Thank you in advance!

The parking is changing all the time due to the construction. It seems each week the parking could change as construction progresses.....maybe somebody who cruised more recently than you just did could comment. Or, call the Port Canaveral Port Authority and see if the parking garage is complete yet (I have not seen anything that says it is open yet).

MJ

We just got off the Wonder on December 27th and it was not open. The porter who took our bags to our car said that even though the structure is complete, they still need to finish the electrical and plumbing. He said it's not going to be open for several more months.

Just a quick update.....

When we cruised last week, one of the CMs told me they expect it to be completed by Sept./Oct. They still need to install the elevators and he told me they are planning to build a covered walkway over the road between the garage and the terminal. I could not determine where, on the garage, they would build that, but you never know.

I was at the port a few days ago and was told that the garage was not to be opened until early october unless they get all safety guidlines checked and cleared. They then need to instll some fixtures still and make it more "Dis enyish! As for current parking, it seems to change daily! They will be someone there to direct you though to let you know where you have to go.

Have a wonderful cruise!

We were there in the beginning of the month, it was not open yet, but there was absolutely no problem parking, the attendants will tell you where to park, which for us, was in the lot right next to the garage.

As of this month, the garage is not finished. However, parking is easy. There are signs and attendants to direct you to the correct place. As others have noted, it seems to change with each cruise....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter