***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak,

I was wondering if I could get a couple more license plates from you, please? My DD wants to make magnets for the kids in our FE. I would need:

Morgan-pink Tink
Olivia- DCL chip and Dale
Kyle-Donald2
Colton-small mickey sorcerer
We sail April 25th. :woohoo:

Thanks in advance. :)
Dani

JORDAK - We are on the 1st Alaska cruise and were wondering if you could please make us a couple of the signs in your photobucket. Any will do. Our names are Brent, Betsy, Gydell & Bill. Thanks!
You're welcome. Couple older ones and a brand new one for you. If you need more or prefer something different let me know.

Jordak,

I was wondering if I could get a couple more license plates from you, please? My DD wants to make magnets for the kids in our FE. I would need:

Morgan-pink Tink
Olivia- DCL chip and Dale
Kyle-Donald2
Colton-small mickey sorcerer
We sail April 25th. :woohoo:

Thanks in advance. :)
Dani
Sure, no problem

sure and thank you

GonzoBrenda.jpg

I would love to have this one. Gary and Shelly. Dream 2011 also 15yrs.

You're welcome. Couple older ones and a brand new one for you. If you need more or prefer something different let me know.

Love your Alaska ones. To bad we aren't going.

Do you guys have some cool Christmas ones. We are surprise are kids on Christmas with a cruise in Aug.

Love your Alaska ones. To bad we aren't going.

Do you guys have some cool Christmas ones. We are surprise are kids on Christmas with a cruise in Aug.
I have been working on one off and on for awhile but not sure when i will ever get it finished. Keep putting it off for other ideas.

GaryandShelly.jpg

Thanks you!!! Do you have anything for the repo from LA to Van? Thanks again!!!

Sure, no problem

Thanks so much! I had 1 question...do you have a Tink that Morgan's name would fit on without cutting off her face? I thought you had one where Tink was all the way to the left(maybe) sitting or flying by a perfume bottle or something....I can use the pink one but was hoping it would show more Tink. I hate to be a bother so if you don't that is fine and I will be great with this one! :) Thanks again for all the graphics you have don't for me! :) Dani:goodvibes

Thanks so much! I had 1 question...do you have a Tink that Morgan's name would fit on without cutting off her face? I thought you had one where Tink was all the way to the left(maybe) sitting or flying by a perfume bottle or something....I can use the pink one but was hoping it would show more Tink. I hate to be a bother so if you don't that is fine and I will be great with this one! :) Thanks again for all the graphics you have don't for me! :) Dani:goodvibes
I was having issues with this one too. I resized the letters and still was covering tinkerbell more than i wanted. Not a big fan of moving the name off center either so i have no problem making up a new one.

Morgan-1.jpg

Hi! could you possibly do some kind of Disney Cruise Line logo, for our Dream
cruise? One with the name "Sharon" and one with the name "Bob". I am not picky, I just want to personalize a t-shirt for each! thanks so much! They will be first time Disney Cruisers.

Jordak-thanks for the Mickey ice cream bar sign! My teenage sons just said they wanted that one on their door because "it's a cool one".

Tjbaggott- the double dip is Port Canaveral, Castaway Cay, Nassau, sea, Castaway, Port Canaveral. Could you make a regular DCL one? Thanks so much!!!

I have been in people's Photobucket's/ share sites and have found so much that I love. Would it be possible to have the following (they will be for our Transatlantic cruise so therefore there is absolutely no rush:

Jordak

(with a Margarita each and an iPod/iPhone for Minnie)

tjbaggott

I really love this graphic, but would it be possible to have "The Ball Family, Westbound Transatlantic Cruise, September 18th to October 2nd 2010" on the scroll?

Could this be personalised with "Westbound Transatlantic Cruise, September 18th to October 2nd 2010"?

Could I have one with Corinna and one with Graham on it?

Milliepie

Could this be personalized?

DCLbeachmhatblank.jpg

Could this be changed so that it says Disney Magic and September 18th to October 2nd 2010?

DisneyDreamPorthole2.jpg

I feel like a kid in the candy store. I am not sure how much room for personalization there is on any of the graphics, but we are the Ball family (Corinna and Graham) and all the graphics are for the Westbound Transatlantic Cruise, September 18th to October 2nd 2010.

Corinna

I was having issues with this one too. I resized the letters and still was covering tinkerbell more than i wanted. Not a big fan of moving the name off center either so i have no problem making up a new one.

Morgan-1.jpg

Thank you so much. I like being able to see Tink's face better. :) My DD is going to make those up tomorrow for the FE. :) She is thrilled. Thanks again:cool1: Dani

I have been in people's Photobucket's/ share sites and have found so much that I love. Would it be possible to have the following (they will be for our Transatlantic cruise so therefore there is absolutely no rush:

Corinna

Here you go

Hi Milliepie,
I let my family look thru your shared files! Whew! :) Here is some of what they requested!

The following are all mickey heads:

Plutocollarmh.png-Chance
piratemickeymapmh.png-Tyler
mickeyisland.jpg-Liz
FloridaGatorsmh.jpg-Brian
matermh.png (The caption is adorable!)

Also pirates of the carribean filled letters that spell Tyler please :).

Also Jordak,

the boys would really like the "in case of emergency break glass" w/mickey bars. We are the Jones Family.

Thank you all so much!

Liz

Here are your requests. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter