***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you in advance! Could I please have
1. Mickey and Minnie watching ears sunset on deck: James and Kaleigh
Our First Cruise
2. Porthole disney magic license plate mickey- James
3. Porthole disney magic license plate minnie- Kaleigh
4. Calendar: May 2010, Magic May 5-15, 2010, on postcard- Have a great time in Europe and Happy Birthday, Kaleigh, your pal, Mickey Mouse (to James and Kaleigh) and I don't know if you can put anything else on the calendar, but if you can put Kaleigh's birthday on the 8th, I would love that. Just a picture of the boat on the water is great. To do list- 1.Relax 2.Enjoy Europe 3.See the shows 4.Take lots of pics 5.Watch a sunset 6.Eat! 7. Celebrate! 8.Palo 9.Have fun!

Again, thank you! I hope this isn't too much to ask.

Thank you in advance! Could I please have
1. Mickey and Minnie watching ears sunset on deck: James and Kaleigh
Our First Cruise
2. Porthole disney magic license plate mickey- James
3. Porthole disney magic license plate minnie- Kaleigh
4. Calendar: May 2010, Magic May 5-15, 2010, on postcard- Have a great time in Europe and Happy Birthday, Kaleigh, your pal, Mickey Mouse (to James and Kaleigh) and I don't know if you can put anything else on the calendar, but if you can put Kaleigh's birthday on the 8th, I would love that. Just a picture of the boat on the water is great. To do list- 1.Relax 2.Enjoy Europe 3.See the shows 4.Take lots of pics 5.Watch a sunset 6.Eat! 7. Celebrate! 8.Palo 9.Have fun!

Again, thank you! I hope this isn't too much to ask.
You're welcome and enjoy your cruise!

Thanks Jordak!!! I am only missing one, Belle Plate with the name Brenda... :cool1:
Sorry about that. I skipped right over that one for some reason.
Brenda.jpg

Hi tjbaggott ~

I love all the work on this thread !! SO hard to pick from !!! :)

I am wondering if you could please do the "pirate night" showing above for me . Instead of individual names on the right ,could I please have it say
Benedetti's Buccaneer's ...

Thanks in advance for your help ! :thumbsup2

Hi Milliepie,
I let my family look thru your shared files! Whew! :) Here is some of what they requested!

The following are all mickey heads:

Plutocollarmh.png-Chance
piratemickeymapmh.png-Tyler
mickeyisland.jpg-Liz
FloridaGatorsmh.jpg-Brian
matermh.png (The caption is adorable!)

Also pirates of the carribean filled letters that spell Tyler please :).

Also Jordak,

the boys would really like the "in case of emergency break glass" w/mickey bars. We are the Jones Family.

Thank you all so much!

Liz

Please I'd also like the pirate one that's on this forum page "Ahoy mateys thar be pirates on board..." with the names Brian Liz Tyler & Chance. Thanks!

Millipie,

Could I please a a Mickey pirate for Benton and Phil
and a Minnie pirate for Grace and Nancy
Also, love the life preserver and 4 deck chairs:
Disney Wonder May 30-June 4 2010 in life preserver
Phil - Mickey chair
Nancy - Minnie chair
Grace - Tinkerbell chair
Benton - Buzz chair

This is so awesome...thanks

Jordak-Could I please get a in case of emergency Mickey Bar sign with The Hull Family? Thank you so very much.

Has anyone done an itinerary map for the 5 day double dip?

I have an Itinerary I do up, both a Pirate one and a Regular DCL one. If you'd like me to do one or both, just tell me your stops in the order in which they are, ie: Pc, Nassau, Castaway Cay, At Sea, Pc.
Where in there is the double dip?

Hi tjbaggott ~

I love all the work on this thread !! SO hard to pick from !!! :)

I am wondering if you could please do the "pirate night" showing above for me . Instead of individual names on the right ,could I please have it say
Benedetti's Buccaneer's ...

Thanks in advance for your help ! :thumbsup2

luvmyprincess.jpg
[/IMG]

JORDAK - We are on the 1st Alaska cruise and were wondering if you could please make us a couple of the signs in your photobucket. Any will do. Our names are Brent, Betsy, Gydell & Bill. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter