***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 4!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak- Thank you for the shields they look incredible. I have a couple more requests if you don't mind also a fix. I didn't realize the wine bottle you did for me says magic but has wonder in the background I requested the wrong one (sorry:confused3) could I get this changed just so poster in background has magic instead
could I get this plate with Deb
this one just blank no name or date

this one with just Deb

and this one with 4oth birthday disney magic July 6-18, 2010 Thank you:worship:
you're welcome

For iluv2go2disney, US4jones and ariel53098:

iluv2go2disney2.jpg
[/IMG]
iluv2go2disney1.jpg
[/IMG]
iluv2go2disney3.jpg
[/IMG]

ariel53098.jpg
[/IMG]

US4jones.jpg
[/IMG]

Millipie,

Can I please get some pirate character fill names?

Josh and Ethan Mickey pirate
Danielle and Izabella Minnie pirate

Thanks so much. I can't remember if I asked about this alreay or not.:confused3 If I did I'm sorry. Dani

Here you go. :goodvibes

Hello again!!! Can I please get 2 Pirate Character Fill Names with the names: ANDRES, ADRIAN. One Mickey Character Fill Name with Alan and one Tinkerbell Character Fill Name Andrea... :banana:
Thanks!!!!! :yay:

Hello again!!! Can I please get 2 Pirate Character Fill Names with the names: ANDRES, ADRIAN. One Mickey Character Fill Name with Alan and one Tinkerbell Character Fill Name Andrea... :banana:
Thanks!!!!! :yay:

I forgot the Parents names!!!! :worship:
Disney Pirates: Gonzalo, Noel
Disney Princess: Brenda, Johanna
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

I have got the Med cruise covered thanks to the wonderful people on here and the magnets for this are finished.

Now I am looking for graphics for our Westbound Transatlantic cruise. This cruise is very special to us so I definitely want some magnets to commemorate this cruise. The dates are September 18th to October 2nd. We are the Ball family and our names are Corinna and Graham. Our favourite characters are Figment and Stitch (Corinna) and Grumpy (Graham). I also love Captain Mickey. I am sorry to be so vague, but would love to be surprised.

Corinna

Dear Jordak,

Could I get Cruising with Mickey Wonder April 15-18 2010

1) Phil, Angie, Ally, and Jay

2) Larry, LaRue, Gabe

3) Phillip, Amber, Bailey, and Miley

Thanks you so much.

Hi Jordak:
Could you do for my family the design of the boat in the bottle, Disney Wonder,Mercado family and the journal in the bulletin board.
Oct 3-7 2010
Beda,Ramon,Nataly
Thank you very Much:goodvibes

Millipie,

Could I please a a Mickey pirate for Benton and Phil
and a Minnie pirate for Grace and Nancy
We will be sailing on the Wonder soon. THx

W

Hi Jordak:
Could you do for my family the design of the boat in the bottle, Disney Wonder,Mercado family and the journal in the bulletin board.
Oct 3-7 2010
Beda,Ramon,Nataly
Thank you very Much:goodvibes
Sure can!

Dear Jordak,

Could I get Cruising with Mickey Wonder April 15-18 2010

1) Phil, Angie, Ally, and Jay

2) Larry, LaRue, Gabe

3) Phillip, Amber, Bailey, and Miley

Thanks you so much.
Hi, would love to do this one for you but it is actually done by tjbaggott. I am sure she has seen the request though.

Jordak,
I saw in your Photobucket a blackboard with chalk writing that says We will have a great time on our cruise, repeatedly. It's personalized with a families name...could I get it with our names or just the date and no names? We are sailing on the Med cruise Apr 24, 2010 on the Magic. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!!!

Jordak,
I saw in your Photobucket a blackboard with chalk writing that says We will have a great time on our cruise, repeatedly. It's personalized with a families name...could I get it with our names or just the date and no names? We are sailing on the Med cruise Apr 24, 2010 on the Magic. Any help you can give is greatly appreciated!!!
Sure, no problem

med_cruise_blackboard.jpg

Hello Jordak!!! Looking forward to our Mediterranean sea cruise! Could you please help me with some plates...: :banana:
#1- Jedi Mickey Name: Andres
#2- Jedi Mickey Name: Adrian
#3- Blue Tinkerbell Name: Andrea
#4- Small Mickey Name: Alan
#5- Cinderella name: Johanna
#6- Belle Name: Brenda
#7- Indiana Jones Mickey Name: Gonzalo
#7- Indiana Jones Mickey Name: Noel

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

Hello Jordak!!! Looking forward to our Mediterranean sea cruise! Could you please help me with some plates...: :banana:
#1- Jedi Mickey Name: Andres
#2- Jedi Mickey Name: Adrian
#3- Blue Tinkerbell Name: Andrea
#4- Small Mickey Name: Alan
#5- Cinderella name: Johanna
#6- Belle Name: Brenda
#7- Indiana Jones Mickey Name: Gonzalo
#7- Indiana Jones Mickey Name: Noel

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

You're welcome!!

Hi Jordak,

Your new shield design looks like it would be perfect for our stop off in Norway. Could I have it with Ray & David at the bottom please. :goodvibes

It's lucky we are on a 12 day cruise so I have plenty of time to change around and use all these magnets I'm getting from you. :lmao:

Hi Jordak,

Your new shield design looks like it would be perfect for our stop off in Norway. Could I have it with Ray & David at the bottom please. :goodvibes

It's lucky we are on a 12 day cruise so I have plenty of time to change around and use all these magnets I'm getting from you. :lmao:
I better get busy and make a few more for you just in case. :)

RayDavid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter