Copenhagen: Which terminal does Disney use?

adamreisinger

15+ Year Castmember
Hey everyone,

I'm booked on the Aug. 1 Baltic cruise from Copenhagen and had a question that I couldn't seem to answer through internet sleuthing or digging through old threads on this board: which terminal exactly does Disney use in Copenhagen. There appear to be three terminals -- Langelinie, Nordre Toldbod and Ocean Quay -- and I'm trying to figure out which one to identify when booking my pre-cruise transportation (I'm not using Disney transportation because I'm not booking a hotel through them because the prices are absurd when compared to booking elsewhere in the city).

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you're going to be on this sailing, feel free to say hi!

We are on the sailing after yours and I believe it will be the Ocean Quay cruise port. Just an FYI you do NOT need to be staying at one of the "Disney approved" hotels to get the transfer to the port. We are staying at the CabInn and getting the transfer from the Tivoli Hotel which is one block walk away. The CabInn is HALF the price of the Tivoli 😂

DCL uses Ocean Quay, like most cruise lines. Only smaller vessels can use Langelinie. I don’t think it handles turn-arounds.

Hey everyone,

I'm booked on the Aug. 1 Baltic cruise from Copenhagen and had a question that I couldn't seem to answer through internet sleuthing or digging through old threads on this board: which terminal exactly does Disney use in Copenhagen. There appear to be three terminals -- Langelinie, Nordre Toldbod and Ocean Quay -- and I'm trying to figure out which one to identify when booking my pre-cruise transportation (I'm not using Disney transportation because I'm not booking a hotel through them because the prices are absurd when compared to booking elsewhere in the city).

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you're going to be on this sailing, feel free to say hi!
Will be on the 8/1 sailing with you. Booked a VGT with the discount (couldn't pass up). Will be my 20th and my DWs 22nd Disney Cruise. We booked the Marriott privately which was just over half of Disney's rate. We will find our own way to the port. Also we booked the bus from the port to the airport as I've heard finding cabs there to be difficult and we have a flight 10 mins before their earliest recommended departure

Hey everyone,

Hey there!

Sailed out of Copenhagen on the Magic this past August (8/10/22) and loved every minute of it. The port is in the top right corner of this Picture.

1675713858464.png

Listed as OceanKaj Cruise Terminal 3. We arrived this past summer the day prior to our trip and took the train from the airport to the heart of Copenhagen and we were in a hotel for the night prior to taking a taxi to the cruise port. When you arrive, download one of the taxi apps. The only way to summon a taxi for us was to download the app and request a driver.

The ride from the heart of the City to the Ship at around 11 AM was about 30 min and approx. 50 dollars if my memory serves correctly.

Oceankaj is the safer guess. Our 2015 North Sea cruise began from there, although our 2012 12-Day Baltic cruise used Langeline for a 2-day visit, and it was super-convenient. Both were the Magic, and the Dream is bigger, so that may confirm Oceankaj.

Will be on the 8/1 sailing with you. Booked a VGT with the discount (couldn't pass up). Will be my 20th and my DWs 22nd Disney Cruise. We booked the Marriott privately which was just over half of Disney's rate. We will find our own way to the port. Also we booked the bus from the port to the airport as I've heard finding cabs there to be difficult and we have a flight 10 mins before their earliest recommended departure
Just booked this VGT yesterday. Last minute idea with my 2 sons. Wish there was a thread for this cruise because I‘m going in clueless.

We are on the sailing after yours and I believe it will be the Ocean Quay cruise port. Just an FYI you do NOT need to be staying at one of the "Disney approved" hotels to get the transfer to the port. We are staying at the CabInn and getting the transfer from the Tivoli Hotel which is one block walk away. The CabInn is HALF the price of the Tivoli 😂
We are on that cruise too - still not booked a hotel in Copenhagen for the night (or two) before the cruise yet!

My hotel booking experience is usually for the UK or US so I’m unfamiliar with any of the Scandinavian brands

We are on that cruise too - still not booked a hotel in Copenhagen for the night (or two) before the cruise yet!

My hotel booking experience is usually for the UK or US so I’m unfamiliar with any of the Scandinavian brands
We've decided NOT to book DCL transport to the port and will just get a cab from our hotel instead. I've been getting conflicting advice from DCL cm's when I call about transport - first one told me (over chat) that I could book the bus with them even if not staying at one of the two DCL hotels. But when I called a couple months back to make our final payment (because the website was acting up) and to book transfers she told me she couldn't book the one from hotel to port since we don't have a confirmed reservation at the Tivoli or Marriot hotel :( . I don't feel like calling them a third time for a tiebreaker :rotfl2:
We know nothing about these hotel chains but they fit our budget and most reviews seem positive. It's two nights so I'll suck it up to save over $750 Canadian lol

We've decided NOT to book DCL transport to the port and will just get a cab from our hotel instead. I've been getting conflicting advice from DCL cm's when I call about transport - first one told me (over chat) that I could book the bus with them even if not staying at one of the two DCL hotels. But when I called a couple months back to make our final payment (because the website was acting up) and to book transfers she told me she couldn't book the one from hotel to port since we don't have a confirmed reservation at the Tivoli or Marriot hotel :( . I don't feel like calling them a third time for a tiebreaker :rotfl2:
We know nothing about these hotel chains but they fit our budget and most reviews seem positive. It's two nights so I'll suck it up to save over $750 Canadian lol

Yep, no chance I’m paying those prices, looking to pay around £300-£350 GBP for the two nights really

Yep, no chance I’m paying those prices, looking to pay around £300-£350 GBP for the two nights really
We paid a lot less than that even! Less than $450CDN for two nights, which is about 250 british pounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter