Continental airline conection @ newark

londondude

love the florida feeling
Hi
Im flying to orlando with Continental airline via Newark. our stopover in newark is overnight. so i have booked a hotel close to the airport for the night.

My question is after clearing customs etc, do i have to take my bags with me to the hotel and recheck them in the following morning? if so will i have to pay the bagages fee's again for the internal connecting flight?

bit confussed sorry hope u all understand my question:confused3

thanks

Jay

I would have thought yes, as your connecting plane will not be at the airport when you arrive and they would not hold your bags due to security risks etc.

Yes you will have to collect and keep them, unsure about fee's though but i'd consider it unlikely as your allowance shouldn't change.

Yes you'll have to take your bags with you but no you shouldn't have to pay any additional baggage fees since the connecting flight is 'part' of a transatlantic one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter