Come on "out" and say hello!

I live in Tennessee y'all and I promise y'all that there is most definately an apostrophe in y'all. Y'all might wanna check this if y'all don't believe me:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=y'all

Okra is pretty good pickled by the way lol
PICKLED???? You wouln't happen to have a receipe for that would you? I happen to really like okra. When on the ships I always order it as often as they make it...my hunny thinks I am insane.

I was debating whether or not to say anything since posting on the LGBT forum would mean making a commitment about my sexuality, which I'm not willing to do at the moment.

:idea: But what the heck? Hi! I'm Rebecca. Nice to meet you. I'm not sure where I stand, but I honestly don't care. Funny what a couple years of high school can do. :rolleyes:

So, how does talking to folks define your sexuality? That one has me curious.

ConcKahuna - where did you find the seagull thing...that is too funny

Hi, everyone...

Yeah, I'm really shy, soooo...

But, my best friend is lesbian. Her sister is bi. (Her) boyfriend is bi. My friend's stepsister is bi. My "friend" is gay.

And me? I'm bi. I just came out like, 3 weeks ago.
And in that time I have:
*Come out to most of my close friends
*Had my first relationship (first girlfriend)
*Had my first kiss
*Aforementioned girlfriend broke up with me (this Thursday, and I'm still very sad :( )
*Came out to my parents

Wow...

Oh Oh...HI!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well today. :banana:

*goes back to sipping coffee and planning*

:goodvibes Hi all. I thought I had already posted and said, "Hello", but I guess not. :confused: Well, better late than never I guess! :flower3: Hi to everyone out there. :wave2: :wave: DP and I have been together 11 years and have 2 little princesses together. I found this place when searching for info on our upcoming disney trip in May and consequently became hooked (who am I kidding...addicted!). Anyway, there seems to be a great bunch of people out there and this forum in particular always seems to make me laugh with all the kind hearted bantering going on...just like one, big, happy family! OK, I'm going to go now before I get scolded for all the run on sentences or use of improper punctuation! :lmao:

Hmmmmm...somehow I've missed the y'all/ya'll/yall discussion...Here is what Wiki has to say on the subject:

[p.s. ... HOWDY, Y'all, You-all, Yins (?!?!), Vosotros, Yous Guys!, Whatever!

Ok a little late but I had to speak up yinz is spelled with a Z and Pittsburgh has an H at the end. Ok sorry ...I just had to speak out 2 of my little pet peeves .....now back to the regularly scheduled topic......

Who is buying the next round?:woohoo:

Ok a little late but I had to speak up yinz is spelled with a Z and Pittsburgh has an H at the end. Ok sorry ...I just had to speak out 2 of my little pet peeves .....now back to the regularly scheduled topic......

Who is buying the next round?:woohoo:

Tell me there's not going to be a surprise quiz!!:lmao: :lmao:

I might as well say Hi... I post on a few other boards, but mostly just lurk here. :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I was an ENglish major/teacher and orginally hail from down south but have NEVER seen y'all discussed in such detail. Too funny:rotfl2:
Well, I'm fixin' to watch a movie now so y'all keep postin', ya hear?
Back in High School, my French teacher was southern. She'd walk into the classroom and say, "Bonjour, Y'all!"

OMG, Tyler! I thought you fell off the face of the Earth. It's good to see you posting here.

:goodvibes
from a longtime follower of your posts

Well if your hanging over here, you dont have to wish anymore!

Poof!:wizard:

YOU ARE COOL! :cool1:

Mike..If this keeps up you're going to have to change the name of the forum to Gay, Lesbian and CSP at Disney!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No, not necessary.

It's pretty obvious, the Really Cool Straight People find their way over here all on thier own!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter